Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in November 2019

Replies

• Options
    Thanks everyone. The relief is huge. We have now decided we are telling my parents next weekend about the pregnancy (currently only my line manager at work and my best friend knows). We also have given it the nickname Blob 😂
    Oh yay!!! So happy for you xx
  • Options

My tiny little yolk!! Its not ectopic its in my womb and they think 5 weeks. Ive cried all day! Relief, still worries as no heartbeat can be seen yet as so early but its there its bloody there 😩😩😩🥰
  • Options
    Aww congratulations @emmaa19..wishing you the best..hoping n praying all is well.
    As for i actually thing i could be having an ectopic pregnancy  Thursday hcg was 149 saturday 238 and today 350.m supposed to be five weeks doctor saw absolutely nothing..just waiting for the worst at this point.
  • Options
    Emma that's amazing news! 
    Sash I'm so sorry you are having this awfully stressful time. What is next to happen? More bloods? Scan? Xx
  • Options
    Sashym said:
    Aww congratulations @emmaa19..wishing you the best..hoping n praying all is well.
    As for i actually thing i could be having an ectopic pregnancy  Thursday hcg was 149 saturday 238 and today 350.m supposed to be five weeks doctor saw absolutely nothing..just waiting for the worst at this point.
    Hi hun they thought i was too thats why i went today for an internal scan. They cant detect the sac until your HCG is around 2000. I was only 400 last week and today it was there! Your HCG is rising and not falling so keep your fongers crossed. Youre still in the range for 5 weeks and its rising not falling. Are you going back at some point? Xx
  • Options
    Congrats ladies, glad your scans went well. 

Sashym I'm really hoping for the best outcome for you. Emmaa is right, you're still in range and rising so fingers crossed you see something next time they look.

Is anyone else suffering with really bad gas early on? Took the wee one to the shop earlier to pick up a birthday card and plant for my gran - I was only going to be 2 mins so I just carried her. Well she was wriggling and I dropped the card. When I bent over to get it I accidentally farted - I didn't even feel it coming. It was so loud, like a firecracker had gone off in this packed aisle. The old lady nearest me gave me this look like I'd just murdered her favourite cat... I couldn't get out of there fast enough! 

I don't think I can ever set foot in Asda again 😔
  • Options
    Char09 that’s really good news.
  • Options
    Sorry I meant @Emmaa19
  • Options
    @Sashym I’m sorry to hear your news, but wish you the best and please keep up updated about how you’re doing.
  • Options
    @EvelynsMummy6390 that story has really made me laugh! Not sure I’m more gassy since falling pregnant but definitely have gassy days!
  • Options
    Here is my blob my the way! 
  • Options
    @HealthyGenes1986 thats just the best sight isn't it! Can't wait for my turn! 
  • Options
    Morning all, I was sat on the sofa last night and stupidly leant forward really fast to take something from my daughter and I had this sharp pain to the side that I leant on. It only lasted for a second or so and hasn't been back since, no bleeding, or anything but I'm so worried I've crushed the the baby (which isn't a baby yet but you know what I mean). Has anyone else had twinges that have just gone away? 

Also, I'm not feeling any different really, at first I had cramps and sore boobs but they seem to have disappeared for now. I know I remember saying to people last time that I didn't "feel" pregnant around this time so maybe it's just the same again. This is going to be a loooong wait for this first scan. 
  • Options
    Hey, most of us have had those pains when standing up quick, it really worried me so I called Epu she said it’s normal but they did me a scan just to be sure and everything was fine, xx
  • Options
    Sorry I meant @Emmaa19
    😘😘
  • Options
    @Bluehawaii90
    ive lost track of dates ha how far along are you? Do you have any other children? Xx
  • Options
    Date of my last period has me at 7+ a few, but I don't think I'm much further forward than 4-5 weeks. I have a 22 month old daughter and this is my second pregnancy. 
  • Options
    Date of my last period has me at 7+ a few, but I don't think I'm much further forward than 4-5 weeks. I have a 22 month old daughter and this is my second pregnancy. 
    When i went to the hospital yesterday  for the scan after my bleeding and pains they said the more pregnancies the worse the pains at the beginning! Im 5 weeks plus a few days and ive had the worst pains ever! Yours sound familiar..... fingers crossed 🤞🏼 are you having an early scan? Xx
  • Options
    I tried to get the GP I spoke to this morning about the whole thing to refer me to the EPU but they wouldn't unless I had bleeding. Last time I had a bit of light spotting out of hours and the had me straight over to the epu. I think just depends on who you get too, if I get the pain again tonight I'll just call 111. The doctor did say it could just be a mixture of everything being in a "slightly used condition" from when I had my daughter, as well as something as simple as bloating and trapped wind. She said to call back or go to a&e if there is severe pain or bleeding. 

I really want an early scan, but I also want to wait it out until 12 week scan (I might convince hubby we need to pay for one..)I'm just so worried that something will go wrong. It's so much easier when they are kicking you in the ribs. Or as is the current case, refusing to have a nap after being with her gran all day and getting her own way. I work full time so she goes to nursery 4 days a week and it with my grandparents on a Tuesday, needless to say the "early finish" today is usually spent arguing with a toddler and the need for sleep 😂

Is this your first? @emmaa19 as far as I counted it's just me and @EvelynsMummy6390 that are second timers but it's difficult to keep track of! 
  • Options
    Hey girls, I’m sorry I haven’t said much for a while. I’ve been really sick, from the morning until the night. I started vomiting two days ago. I’m unfortunately struggling with all food, smells, lights, everything. I also have super fatigue. We had our ultrasound today and I’m very happy to say that the baby is healthy. We saw a strong heart beat as soon as we began the scan and we could hear it loud and clear. I’m suppose to be 8 weeks tomorrow but after measuring today, we are actually 7 weeks and 1 day. Due date is now officially November 11th and she dosent think that’s going to change. She also prescribed me nausea Medicean and vitamins since I’ve lost a few pounds and am unwell.  I’m also taking my prenatal. I will be telling my side of the family this week and I’m very excited. They live seven hours from where I live so we will be traveling down. I’m praying I don’t have a hard trip, I’m just going to take it easy. Good to see all of your updates and I hope everybody is doing well. Also congrats to all that has recently joined! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions