Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in October 2018
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Due in October 2018

Replies

• Options

Congratulations angelmummy , x

• Options

Thank you mummy 246 :) so excited x

• Options

Welcome Angel mummy x, so glad you found the thread and congratulations again. Have you told your partner the big news? How did he take it?  

• Options

Thank you for suggesting it Danielle MFM, yes he was here when I did test he thought it would be negative when I called him to show him result,but he was shocked but very happy :) hope all goes well for us 

X

• Options

Thank you :) going to the doctors Friday 

• Options

Hey everyone as my result was very faint I was going to test again in a few days.

I was going to try a digital test but just wanted opinions or advice?

Thank you

X

• Options

I got a really really faint positive on a cheap internet test so I did I digital and it was” pregnant “ that was 3 days before my period was due so I digi may be positive xx

• Options

Thank you mummy 246, just not sure if I should try a first response or just use a digital one instead? 

X

• Options

I Had better result with a digital never fit a strong leader be with first response until my digi said 2-3 ( bit of a testaholic lol) x

• Options

Okay,thank you mummy246.

Im going to retest Wednesday,so I'll get a digital one 

X

• Options

definitely do a digital test. they cut all the worries about is/isnt there a line. Totally put me at ease with every pregnancy I've had

• Options

Yeah I'm going to do one tomorrow, what brand though? 

Thank you gemmavlsmith

X

• Options

clear blue are 99% accurate. they are £13 for a pack of 2 in asda at the min

• Options

Thank you Lou1k

X

• Options

huge congrats to all the mums to be! Sorry for me getting involved sooner but I have not been feeling great! 

is anyone else experience a huge loss of appetite?

i cannot manage eating.... I do think it’s partly due to a throat infection I have but I have to force myself to eat and cannot even manage half of what I could normally eat! 

I don’t think this is helping me at all as I totally feel out of energy.

• Options

Hey everyone I just done a first response test.

It looks positive to me , darker than the line I got Monday.

Going to get digital later pharmacy only had this one.

Thank you x

• Options

Lovely BFP there Angel Mummy x.

We've got 5 pairs of FREE tickets to The Baby Show, this 2-4 March at ExCel London. To find out how to win them, just check out Latest Posts on the forum. 

• Options

Just done a clear blue digital got my BFP :) 

Just wondering how many weeks I could be ?

Thank you x

• Options

1-2 means 3-4 weeks. is That what you had thought you were xx 

• Options

Thank you mummy246 yes between 4-5 weeks I thought 

X