Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in September 2015!

Replies

• Options

Hi ladies, I'm due Sept 9th with my first. Been trying for 6 years with two early losses along the way so naturally very anxious and scared but incredibly excited!!

Had 3 scans so far and baby is perfect 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cool.gif

I live in North London / Hertfordshire and am 30.

Good luck all image

• Options

Hi HertsLady and a lovely warm welcome to due in September 2015. You're in good company here - sadly a few of the ladies in this Birth Club have had losses prior to these pregnancies, so we're sure you'll be a great support to each other. How many weeks are you and when is your next scan?

SW2 - you know we at MFMHQ will have everything crossed for you tomorrow - we will all be thinking of you, please post and let us know how you got on. x

• Options

Thankyou danielle... You guys are so lovely! I will let you know how it gies x

• Options

Hi DanielleMFM and thank you for the welcome! I will be 14 weeks on Weds and have a private scan on Tues, my next official scan is at 20 weeks.

All very exciting! Feeling a very tight belly this evening which I love image

• Options

Hi all. My appointment went well today!! So relieved!! It was hard to believe that the little baby on the screen kicking its legs & waving its arms was in my tummy not someone elses! Dic said all looks good & i can really start to think that this one will be ok. I will TRY to start relaxing!! Thanks for all the support danielle / helen / all at mfmhq!! X x 

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/85152.jpg

• Options

That is fantastic SW2! so glad to hear everything went well and you feel more at ease. it is lovely to see your little one on the scan picture, Eek! so exciting!  x

• Options

Hello HertsLady, have you had your private scan yet? Please do let us know how you got on.

• Options

Awwww sw2!! Baby looks beautiful image 

• Options

So happy for you sw2 I'm feeling a bit nervous my sickness has settled down and I have one of the dopplers and have had no luck finding heartbeat yet and I no I'm probably to early but it still makes me worry got scan next week thu but everything makes me worry lol 

• Options

What's everyone due dates? Mine 23rd.

• Options

Murf I was like that and was dreading my scan but our lil brange as jumping around and gave us a wave image my due date is 01/09 

• Options

thanks everyone!

murf... Try not to worry yourself... I asked my doctor yesterday about fading symptoms & he said that is perfectly normal at this point in the pregnancies as our bodies are getting used to the hormone changes. Please keep us posted on how you are doing & how the scan goes. X

• Options

Hi all,

I'm glad everything is going well with you all. 

Murf, try not to worry (easier said than done I know) my symptoms are fading too. My due date is 24/09 and I had my first scan today and my little spoglet is perfect and I'm sure yours is too xx 

• Options

Glad to hear everyone is doing mostly ok! My first scan is tomorrow. So blimmin nervous! Due date is 23/09. Hopefully I'll be back with a nice scan pic soon image

• Options

mrs biffy, how did your scan go? Anyone else had theirs yet?

• Options

Yes mrs biffy... How did your scan go? Hope you're ok? X

• Options

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/85878.jpg

just got back from my scan image baby is healthy strong heart.. official due date is 10th September  
  • Options

Had scan today and baby looks good 13+1 iv lost weight which I think is good baby measures a day ahead but they going to keep 23/09 as I have a section the week before anyway.. Hope everyone is good getting the odd flutter now too.

• Options

Lovely news SFW91 and murf - it's all getting very real now isn't it! Are any of you showing yet?

• Options

Great news SFW91 & murf!! Look at those long legs SFW91!! 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif