Forum home Archived Birth Clubs Due in September 2015
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Welcome to Due in September 2015!

Replies

• Options

Argh, stupid phone ate my reply. I echoed what SW2 said - is there a central number for the midwives you can call? It's so hard when you feel like you've been abandoned. I definitely felt that at times during my first pregnancy so I guess I'm more prepared for the long periods of no contact this time!

let us know how you get on. 

• Options

Well these 3 weeks have gone so slow got second scan on Monday morning to see if can see a heart beat this time I'm so scared I must admit I feel like absolute crap but I did with my first mc. I just wish it was clear I'm not sure if I might get bumped to Oct as well can't tell as don't have a last af to go by as I feel straight after mc Xmas week. I just can't relax. How is everyone? 

• Options

Murf I will be thinking of you & keeping everything crossed for you for Monday. How far along will you be then? Please keep us posted x

• Options

Since they put me back last time I went I should be about 9 weeks but they were very vague last time

• Options

???baby measures 9+5 and all looks good for now so hears hoping it stays that way.

• Options

Fantastic news murf! So pleased for you. 

• Options

That's great news murf 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

• Options

Thats GREAT news murf!!! So happy for you!!

• Options

Hooray murf! You must feel so much better knowing that now image

anyone else eating the entire contents of their kitchen?! I am so hungry it's ridiculous. Was exactly the same last time so of course i'm convinced it's another boy in there. 

• Options

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/84623.jpg

I get to stay in the due in September. My little bean today! Exactly 13 weeks due the 01/09.. How's everyone doing???x
  • Options

Thats a beautiful picture vicky! & i see you had your scan at wrexham maelor.. I know it well... My nanna & taid live in gwersyllt!

• Options

Awesome scan Vicky2008! What a magical moment x

• Options

Hello little bean! Ah it's so exciting now we have babies to look atimage

• Options

Yeah I moved here back in 2011 sw2, if I'm being honest I wanted the baby in shrewsbury as my son myself and oh we're all borb there but I'm a high risk pregnancy and shrewsbury is only a midwife led now . Though the Maelor has very good reviews I'm sure all will be well. I've been gender guessing as have a feeling it's anothr boy ???? though I genuinely don't mind the sex but gave in this morning and booked in to find out! Only have to wait 3 weeks and I will know! So surreal how quickly it's all happening. Can't wait to see more baby pictures from you lot ???? xx

• Options

Hi there, I'm new to this,

congrats to everyone and sorry for all the losses so. I've been there myself, 6 times, including one ectopic. That was after I gave birth to my daughter in 2011. They found im hypothyroid. Now I'm 11 weeks, 12weeks on Wednesday when I get my scan. I've already had 3, it helps but we still worry. I've had a tough few weeks with nausea but no vomiting, indigestion, fatigue and overall feeling hungover 24/7. Starting to get a little better.

Hope all goes ok for those waiting on scans to make sure all is going well. Let us know

till next time. Xx

• Options

Welcome frenchmum. Glad to have you join the group. Im so sorry for all your losses but happy for you that this pregnancy seems to going well so far for you. Please keep us posted on how your scan goes x

• Options

Hi frenchmum, welcome to the September Birth Club and congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm so sorry to hear about your losses, i know exactly how hard it is not to worry, even with all the scans. I hope everything goes well with your 12 week one next Wednesday, please do let us know how it all goes. wishing you all the best and i hope the sickness and tiredness will subside soon! x

• Options

Hey everyone, 

so i still haven`t heard from my midwife but i decided to call the labor ward and sort my paper work myself. so i got that sorted but because of the delay on getting it done i am on a 6 week waiting list for my 12 week scan i am already nearly 14 weeks so its quite a delay.

other then that i have found some food i can finally keep down tho i cant seem to eat much.. after the upset i am now happy enough to do this without a midwife it is my 2nd child so not like i dont know what is happening xx

Hope everyone else is having a amazing pregnancy and for some well done on getting through the 1st trim lol i no i suffered with that one xxx

• Options

Well done you SFW91 on sorting things yourself. That's quite some delay to wait for your scan though, hopefully they'll get in touch with a cancellation for you.

We'd love to know how everyone else is - anyone had scans yet? Please do post your pics if you have!

• Options

Hi all. Good to hear from you sfw91 & glad you sorted things for yourself... I bet you feel a bit more relaxed now. Thats awful how the midwives have not contacted you though!!

i'm doing ok... Trudging along with what i eould think are average symptoms... Nothing extreme but enough to out my mind at rest that baby is doing ok!. i also have been hearing the heartbeat on my home doppler for just over a week now which is a great reassurance when i start to worry!. 

I'm 10+5 today. I have my next apt on monday when i'll be 11 +3... Counting down the days until then. 

This pic is of my 8 week scan. Really hoping that they do another scan on monday. This will be the furthest I have got so starting to feel a tiny bit more able to bond with my little peanut now 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

. If o get another scan on monday I'll post that pic too to see the difference!! 
    http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

https://us.v-cdn.net/6030864/uploads/ForumPostImages/84923.jpg