Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Annoying adverts

Replies

• Options
    **when it comes on**
  • Options
    You should have, it would have been perfectly justified!

I had a salesman knock on my door trying to sell me some sort of mobile phone, but it was at about 4pm and I had been out since about 7am on the road visiting customers, i'd just got back and was in the middle of changing when he arrived, so I answered the door in my dressing gown. He said "Ooh, morning!" I slammed the door in his face, the cheecky twat.
  • Options
    Katy, i know that friggin advert for Ocado - it drives me mental. And where did he get that t-shirt. that is far better than my F*** off efforts. I want one, as I've got a friend that I would like to stab at the moment.
  • Options
    I'll ask him and let you know! I thought you might have heard the advert. Sorry if you've got the song stuck in your head now, please don't stab me! I have to go now as my lunch is over and I have to look like i'm working. Still, i'm off tomorrow, then I've only got 6 more days in the office before I leave! Wooooooooooo!
  • Options
    yes it is in my head , Oca Oca Oca Oca do, Oca Oca Oca Oca do - how awful. Thought of another ad I hate, it has a toddler in a highchair and the mum gives her a finger of bread and she shoves the whole thing in. Eeewwww, greedy little pig
  • Options
    that aereial advert with febreze in it...he sniffs everything then sniffs the sofa and slids down the back!! thats it keep going........
    hastings direct!!!!!!! that stupif little roman bloke or whatever it is and wheb he sings... o 8 hundred double o.....ten 66!!!!!! gun please....
  • Options
    clearly i cant spell today...sure u knew wat i meant
  • Options
    oh hello churchy. Anything for L'oreal - cos your worth it
  • Options
    I still like that Cravendale milk advert tho!!
  • Options
    I like that. I used to love the Kiaora advert - I'll be your dog. And um bungo
  • Options
    hi new and improved how are u today?....OOHHHH yeah that loreal advert with penelope cruz in it!!!!!!!! can anyone actually understand wat she is sayin??she sounds like she is whispering in foreign!!!with lots of s's!!!!
    oooh and 'u switch'.....with that camp black dude... that comes out from under the stairs..UUUUUU GGOOOTTTAAAAAA SSWWWIIITCCCHHH...... switch off i think..
    mmm i like that pizza hut advert.....
  • Options
    feeling sick, eaten too much cheese on toast, and guzzled too much dr pepper.
  • Options
    the usual then...have u had any krustys today?i have no money but im doing my friends hair later so am gonna buy a big box with the money she gives me!
    ive just seen that video for shakira and beyonce.....how depressing..id like to kill them!then myself!
  • Options
    not seen that but the ad for that new programme with abigail Clancy and Janice Dickenson is getting on my nerves - did you see her on jonathon ross on friday - she was off her tits.
  • Options
    Just remembered another ad I hate, its for some little bit things. there is a fella at the bus stop and the granny and the kid in the pushchair are after them, and their mouths go massive. jesus, it is scary.
  • Options
    oh my god yeah...i know that aint right! especially the baby one!! and them bit things dont even look nice!i hate abigail clancy,she reminds me of danielle of big bro!
    i love the m and s advert with stramberries and chocolate!
  • Options
    oh no i don't like chocolate and fruit. I like the jelly terrine though on the other one. Sainsburys sell them too. I hate any ad with Dervla Kirwin as the voice over - how forced is that accent - and that other one, Jane something, I can't remember her name, the one who used to be in Ab Fab - Horricks thats it - hate her voice.
  • Options
    "Does searching for car insurance drive you crazy?"

No but the effing adverts do.
  • Options
    weight watchers. enough said
  • Options
    elephant.co.uk