Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Annoying adverts

Replies

• Options
    It's like those Muller ones that go "got my head, got my heart, got my lungs, got my lii-iiver!"

"Got my head up my arse" more like.
  • Options
    SHEILA'S WHEELS!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I thought of some more! That one for homes in Spain with Claire Sweeney, the SCS ones with Martin Kemp (he actually wore a headband in one, he must really need the money!) and the other sofa one where they let that big hairy filthy mutt lie on it's back flashing it's wotsit.
  • Options
    sheilas wheels has to be turned off!! also diamond insurance is a bit crappy, diamond is a girls bestfriend, yes but after we've paid our car insurance we cant afford diamonds (not like i could anyway!) also picture 'dads found your scooter' how rude she's ment to be on the phone, also when she says we'd like to borrow ??25,000 then checks with her hubby surely they discused this before ringing??? its not everyday you borrow that kind of money.
  • Options
    foxy bloody bingo!
  • Options
    The one for a loan company where they try the clothes on in the changing rooms and that twit at the end can't even manage to pull a pair of trousers up. Moron.
  • Options
    the loan advert where the woman couldnt get any closer to the bloke without climbin on him. shes like an irritating humping dog!
    brand new all bran bran flakes. try sayin that when your drunk!
    bloody phones4u adverts. the old one was better. when they sung summit bout jumpin into a big canoo n seein our friends at the alien zoo

dolmio "they'll do anything for my lasagne" well it aint ur bloody lasagne if your usin dolmio you stupid twatty puppet!

theres so many adverts i hate
  • Options
    Have you noticed how the bloke puppet in the Dolmio adverts is the spitting image of David Gest?
  • Options
    yes - I thought that, only the puppet is better looking. Another one I hate I think its for loreal spray tan, with some bird with a chipped tooth, looks like shes been got with car spray paint, and says - natural looking tan? NO.
  • Options
    ADIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And definitely the foxy bingo one. I'd like to get in a big f*** off 4x4 and run that fox over. Then reverse back over him just to make sure.
  • Options
    ADIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And definitely the foxy bingo one. I'd like to get in a big f*** off 4x4 and run that fox over. Then reverse back over him just to make sure.
  • Options
    Yeah that little girl in the ad is just copying her mum trying to be skinny, she'll be on the diet pills soon. On a serious note it's no wonder girls are suffering eating disorders now at 10 or 11.
  • Options
    My daughter thinks she's fat. She's 10 and there's not an oz on her!!! Effin adverts!!

Is it just me or does anyone else NOT fancy Kevin McCloud. I just want to slap his bald forehead and tell him to shut the F up.
  • Options
    new-and-improved has kevin mcloud as her screensaver.....
  • Options
    My son stuck his none existant belly out the other day and said "I'm fat aren't I mummy?" and he's 5.

My best mate's neice is so skinny you can see all her ribs and the girls at school call her a fat slag and she's 10 too, it's very sad.

Anyway that was a bit deep n meaningful wasn't it? Who the chuffin hell is Kevin McCloud??
  • Options
    He's a complete c*** He's off Grand Designs and he needs beating with a wet fish on a regular basis.
  • Options
    Ha nice image! What's that programme where people buy houses and do em up? That woman on there always slates them for wasting money and not doing things her way. She's a right bitch and needs the wet fish treatment.
  • Options
    my friend sticks her stomach out too and says shes fat...and shes 24 and a size 10!!!! give over, i just agree with her now!!

kevin mcloud is off grand designs
  • Options
    ooh sorry weston..bit slow there.

theres one house programme an the girl is really posh,think her name is naomi?she always has a bun?! think she does that 'other peoples houses' too
  • Options
    I hate that advert, I was trying to think of the scary one and thats it - and I love that drink, but I'm going to stop buying it on principle.