Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The relationship we made following the same journey! Part 2

Replies

• Options
    hi ladies <3 sorry i wasnt able to check in the past few days........works been crazy again which sux bc i feel like im just in the way bc im not as fast and i cant help with lifting and such......and then yesterday my hubby and his bro managed to get into a fist fight :/ and my SIL is mad at us bc idk if i want to watch my niece when she goes back to school bc of covid.....ugh i just wish it would GO AWAY......the made masks mandatory in my state and ppl still arent wearing them in buisnesses :neutral: im honestly suprised they arent shutting things down again.......the school is already gonna b a spreading ground :/ .......sorry for the rant just sooooo much crazy lately
  • Options
    @Herestohoping yes I’m ok, same old really! Back to work after a week off. So far, I’ve worked on improving my training presentations and had a half hour nap on my desk 😂
  • Options
    I'm off at the moment too @Aliciab90 and back next week. Going to make the most of it! Fitting in naps it's wild he he. I hope things going well for you on ttc journey. Sorry, I haven't been able to keep track of where everyone is at but send positive vibes your way dear. 
  • Options
    Thanks @Herestohoping I’m not actively TTC at the moment; been trying for 3 years (I have crazy cycles so lack of opportunity) and OH doesn’t think he wants kids anymore, so I’m patiently waiting to see what his decision is! Very tough, but it is what it is! Thanks for the well wishes x
  • Options
    Did you get away to a spa @Aliciab90? Hope back to work is ok xx
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe naaah I never decided where to go lol. So indecisive. But I still have quite a bit of leave to use before October, so got a couple more opportunities! I did see nearly all the people close to me though :) quite a productive and relaxing week
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 I see. That does sound like you are in a tricky period just now. But I feel as though from that only good things will come for you, just got to get through this transition bit and manage to stay strong and positive which I know is easier said than done. I hope that you two are able to decide together and run with it soon whichever direction that you choose dear. Sending only happy and strong vibes! Xxx
  • Options
    hi lovelys  how r u all???
  • Options
    Morning everyone
    i had to delay my results appt 4-5 
    gunna be doing track school
    After everything with testing and just ttc 
    I think it would be a nice gift to myself 

• Options
    @Revbomb im not sure what track school is but thats good that you are keeping yourself happy <3
  • Options
    @Revbomb im not sure what track school is but thats good that you are keeping yourself happy <3
    Oh lol woops
    its motorcycle on a race track 
    but this isn’t for racing it’s more for learning how to be a better rider kind of thing

honestly I haven’t had a vacation or anything so this feels really good 
  • Options
    @Revbomb oh that sounds fun <3
  • Options
    You should definitely treat yourself @Revbomb it sounds like a cool thing to do. 

@Lonestar  hope you’re coping ok dear xx

How’s everyone? Anybody got any positive news or things?

i stumbled across something on Facebook - my ex fiancé is having a baby 😭 when I saw it, it made my heart stop. Hate it!

• Options
    @Aliciab90 I’m plodding along, at ov in next few days already... I have a new niece who is massive at 8ib 15oz And she is a week old in the morning. Time is ticking away :neutral: and I’m stuck in a time warp with ttc.... hubby test came back fine again so still no answers

Aww love I feel for you with your ex and your situ now that is his baby, that life was not ment to be! You want your baby and your life as a mom, oh how much you deserve it all! Just stay focused on this as much as you can you strong lady xx
  • Options
    Omg @Lonestar the whole “time” thing, it’s the worst. For me, it’s going way too fast, but at the same time, it feels like it’s ticking slowly because I’m waiting for my baby, but then I look at people who were struggling to conceive when I first started, on their second babies. 
    Thank you so much xx

• Options
    @Aliciab90 I got you girl, can’t listen to myself mind lol wish I could just tell you what month will be your baby 
  • Options
    @Lonestar how amazing would that be 😂 ages ago (think around a year ago) I had a psychic reading and asked when I would conceive, he said “late 2020, early 2021” 
    and that hasn’t happened yet 🤔 

so I had another one much later, they said spring 2021.... I wish 😂
  • Options
    LonestarLonestar Regular
    edited Jul 30, 2020 11:01PM
    @Aliciab90 everything is so much stronger this month, Cd14 and I am getting sickness and dizziness. The cruelty of last month continues ☹️ Wouldn’t mind if it resulted in the end goal I can accept that. As for spring 2021 could still happen hold faith xx
  • Options
    @Lonestar try to stay positive love i know its hard :( my first month after my mc was pretty intense too and veryyyyyyyyy different but thankfully my cycles got back to normal...........they always say after an mc you get a fertility boost.... i dont remember how long for though? im sure you will get your bubba and i wish i could tell u when but only time will tell......just keep your head up and keep your hope and faith strong <3
  • Options
    @Revbomb have you had your test results yet??

@Lonestar sending love 🧡

@Kazam2817 how’re you?