Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I've started my journey!

Replies

• Options
    Oh Helen good luck. Wishing you all the luck in the world!!!
    Huge giant sticky baby dust hugs xxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Helen,
    Thinking of you... wishing you all the luck in the world! xxx
  • Options
    good luck helen x
  • Options
    Good luck Helen. Lets hope the pink spot was implantation but could be a good sign if it didn't come to anything.

Wishing you all the luck in the world and hope you get a big BFP. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    Thankyou everyone.
    Well I've started to bleed this evening-red so I think its over. I'll test tomorrow but I'm expecting a bfn.
  • Options
    Good luck for the testing tomorrow Helen, I really hope its a BFP for you. You have been so positive through this and so encouraging to your embie, and you truly desrve it xxx
  • Options
    Hi Helen,

I am so hoping that you still get a BFP tomorrow, you deserve it so much. Thinking of you hun.x.
  • Options
    Hi Helen,

Thinking of you lovely.

Cant remember how many you had put back (sorry memory of mush)

Keeping evrything crossed xxx
    xxx
  • Options
    H
    Sorry to read you're feeling less optimistic. I've everything crossed for you tomorrow.
  • Options
    I've still got everything crossed for you Helen, I really want to see you with your bfp this morning. I hope the bleeding last night stopped x
  • Options
    Oh you ladies are lovely-but unfortunately it was a BFN. I'm surprisingly upbeat about it and am planning how many more times I can afford to try-once without my mums help, so I'll be begging over the weekend I think.
    My appointment tomorrow is with the donation nurse so I'll see if there are embies available and if i can start again after christmas-I think I want some time to lose some more weight (I'd last over a stone, but lordy knows how much I've put on in the last few weeks!!) and I certainly don't want to be downregging over christmas. Anyhow I'll see what she says tomorrow.
    Thankyou again to everyone who has written messages of support-its made the hard days so much easier.
    Lots of love.
    Helen.xxxxxx
  • Options
    Helen I'm so sorry to read this.
    Hugs for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    Oh Helen you are always so positive, I'm gutted for you and actually in tears. After such a long time you really deserved this. I hope your mum is able to help and that your next attempt is successful x
  • Options
    I am so sorry Helen to be reading this. Big hugs xx
  • Options
    Im so sorry Helen.

lots of love xxx
  • Options
    Helen I am so so sorry to hear your news. I'm hoping that next time you get the outcome that you so deserve. Sending you lots of luck for your next attempt. I know how hard this can be. It's amazing how positive you are. Take care. xx
  • Options
    Hi Helen,

I am so sorry that t didn't work, I was really hoping it would and came on here to check as soon as I got home from work. I'm glad you are feeling upbeat about the next attempt though, that's brilliant - and of course you have your wonderful little girl already to focus on and keep you going. Remember we are all here for you if you do need us though, and let us know how you get on at your appt. Really sorry again hun, will be keeping my fingers crossed that you get a lovely start to 2011 with your bfp : )

.x.
  • Options
    So sorry Helen - have been following your story and was really rooting for you. Glad you're feeling optimistic and looking to the future. Hugs x
  • Options
    Helen - really sorry to hear this - you are such a lovely person and I was really hoping you'd get the result you deserve.

Thinking of you. Big hugs.

Gerbera xx
  • Options
    Hi Helen,

I had my fingers crossed so tightly for you, I am so sorry that things didn't work out for you this time around but your perspective and attitude are really inspiring. I am going to try and take a leaf out of your book.

All the best for success in the future,

Sarah xx