Forum home Getting pregnant IVF & assisted conceptions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I've started my journey!

123457»

Replies

• Options
    That is just pants I logged on here to check on you, you so deserve it and your time will come.....I think 2011 will be your year.

All my love to you sweetie xxxxxx
  • Options
    Sorry Helen to read this. Take car of yourself and keep up the PMA xxx
  • Options
    Oh honey I am so sorry to read this, I am actually sat here in tears for you xx you have been on such a long journey you really deserved this. really hope you get another chance and it works out this time xx
  • Options
    oh no, so sorry helen....as the others have said your courage determination and positivity on this journey is admirable. really hope you're ok.. xxx
  • Options
    Hi everyone!!!
    Thankyou so much for your messages.
    I am actually fine-just want af to come now so that I can get back to normal.
    Saw the donation nurse for my test yesterday and was hoping to ask when I could try again but she pre-empted me by saying she has no embryos at the moment so I need to contact her in December to see if she has some then. Otherwise I'll be back to my original plan of the Czech Republic but that needs a BMI of below 30 so I need to get cracking on losing weight.
    I'm going to tell my donor and see if he might be available when I ov though I now have no idea of when that'll be. I might also speak to my accupuncturist and see what could be done to improve my egg quality and see if I cant get that elusive bfp with my own eggs.
    I hope that you are all well-and fancy you emotional pg ladies crying for me lol!-I know I'm so lucky to have Grace and if in the end she is my only child then so be it-but I'm not ready to give up the fight yet!!!
    Lots of love,
    Helen.xxx
  • Options
    Helen
    I'm so sorry this wasn't your cycle. You are so strong and philosophical yet determined - you are one amazing lady.
  • Options
    Oh Helen, what a lovely strong person you are. After a huge disappointment you have picked yourself up, thought of the positives and made a plan of action, never giving up. Look after yourself and Grace until the time is right to try again. Lots of love xxx
  • Options
    Oh Helen Im sorry to come on so late and to find that this wasnt the time for you :cry: I had such high hopes that this was really it for you. But you sound very positive about moving on to try again so that's great hon. I hope you can achieve the weight loss you hope for over the next few months - you have the focus and determination to do it - and that it is the key to your success the next cycle you try. Big hugs hon xx
  • Options
    Oh, Helen, so sorry. Was (as everyone was) hoping so much that this was your time. You sound incredibly positive (you go girl!!!) and handling everything so well. But I'm sure you're gutted that it hasn't worked and I'm sending my biggest hugs. I hope and pray that 2011 is your year, you really do deserve it. Will keep you in my thoughts xx
  • Options
    Hi Helen

Long time, no speak. I've been thinking of you lots, but only just got round to catching up on everything.

Sorry to hear that your bfp is still waiting to find you. Just to repeat what the other ladies have said, you one truly amazing women.

Good luck with the weight loss and I hope your bfp finds you asap.

Lots of love
    Sam x