Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I dreaming?!

Replies

• Options
    Omg

Omg omg omg omg!!!!!

Windy that is amazing, I have a massive smile on my face! So so happy for u hun.

Yyyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyy! Congratulations lovely x x x
  • Options
    Huge congratulations!!

I'm another one who has seen a few of your posts on your ttc journey, but I don't think I've spoke with you before lol.

So pleased for you though..... Lovely news, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months image xx
  • Options
    ah wow fabulous! So pleased for you! It's lovely when you see those words...you are making me broody and i have a 15 week old so its too soon for me to think about it again lol. Wishing you a happy pregnancy x
  • Options
    Congratulations Windy

Im so so pleased for you hun. Fingers crossed its super sticky!

xx
  • Options
    Great news windy! Can't imagine how you feel seeing the positive CBD- amazing!

I can't believe you actually used that god-awful sounding insemination kit..... Can you send me one?

Well, I shall do my bit to keep the LTTC forum going- if all of you are rudely graduating without me.... :roll:

Obv, totally not serious- delighted for all of the bfps.

Kx
  • Options
    Well done honey!! xx
  • Options
    Awwww, thanks so much guys, its so nce to read everyones good wishes.

Vickester, you're completely right - I can't stop looking at the words and expecting to see "not pregnant" just like I always get. But no!

Pumpkin- I'm not going anywhere yet (there isn't even a DI August thread yet! but I only looked out of interest!)and I believe you can purchase home insemination kits on the internet. Well, we've tried everything else, havn't we?!!

I'll be here sharing every last niggle and twinge with you all- you lucky people!!!
  • Options
    I'll maybe not put that on my Xmas list just yet...

Glad you're not leaving!
  • Options
    Windy thats amazing news Im so pleased for you! I knew you would be, as a faint line is a line afterall! I actually did another test today just to make sure I'd best stop now as could get addicited ha ha You relax and enjoy the twinges! xxxxxx
  • Options
    WindyMilleruk1 so so pleased for you, you're given us all on the LLTTC forum a little hope.

Wishing you a H&H 9 months x
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!! I have been following your story for a while an so was thrilled to see this on here - I am so happy for you! image
  • Options
    Wow....absolutely delighted for you pet. This must be one of the most well deserved bfps on the whole site. You are an inspiration. Wishing you a very happy and healthy 8 months ahead. Xxxxxx
  • Options
    aaaaaah amazing news. So happy for you.

Ive still been testing every day so i can see those lines! See you in DIA eventually i guess.

Im still in shock and already paranoid as my symptoms eased off big time today so feeling worried but hear its al natural so trying to stay calm. Have app with docs tomoz.

Would love a 7 week scan too.. do you only get them in certain circs then?

Worked out ill be 8 weeks on xmas day and 12 weeks on my 30th bday as long as this teeny bean stays sticky. image

Best wishes to all the new BFPS and those that are ttc... your time will come eventually. Windy and I are proof of that xxxx
  • Options
    Massive congratulations Windy!!

Looking forward to reading all your updates x
  • Options
    Excellent news Windy, was it you who is from Shrewsbury? Theres a good clinic i've been recommended in Newport that does reassurance scans for just ??35. Might be worth knowing - I neally booked one last night as my 12 week scan still seems ages away!
  • Options
    WINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WINDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have only just looked on here and seen this. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow image:lol:

So pleased for you. What a real encouragement for the rest of us PCOS crew!!!
  • Options
    awwwww so made up you got a 1-2 weeks on cb. that must be the most amazing feeling ever. how fantastic is your christmas gonna be now image !!!

now this home made kit you talk about....what is this?? will you make me one please :-l eeeeeeeek proper happy for you lovey.

xxxxxxx
  • Options
    Congratulations Windy! Brill news, very happy for you and wishing you a smooth and healthy pregnancy xxx
  • Options
    Wow - congrats congrats congrats

Thoroughly deserved! Congrats again!

I was considering IUI in the new year but perhaps I'll try homemade - would save SO much money!

xxxxx
  • Options
    A plastic tube about 5mm wide and a foot long!! With a 5ml syringe that attaches to the end, to suck up the "goodies" with! It is actually a dog urinary catheter. We figured it didn't hurt to try it!

Its so lovely to have such nice comments. I just hope I don't disappoint. Had a few achy pains today. Convinced it was a period / chemical pregnancy. So I've bought more CBD's today! I'm hoping it will say 2-3 weeks tomorrow. Better cross those fingers...again!