Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying and not giving up! - Part 2

Replies

• Options
    I probably need to be a bit more forward 😂
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe I find booty shorts help 😉 just a casual wander around the house in them and it doesn't take long 😂
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe yeah,  I do that too during any time I'm cycle, but it's much worse Now. I just expect it to happen I don't even believe I can have a success anymore. Instead of telling him just seduce him. Braless top and nice boxers do the trick for me. 
    @PinkSnow410 it's so nice he is keeping it up, I understand the no part, I hear it sometimes and it's terrible. But it's just life I'm saying no too occasionally, but it's rather rare. Even when I was heavily pregnant I was horny and he was scared, giving in sometimes but not too much. 

• Options
    @Emmy012 @madoda @PinkSnow410 I bet I sound like a right prude / bore - l’m not honest! I guess life just gets in the way. By the time I get home, we eat, walk the dog and get stuff ready for work, it’s all we can do to fall into bed for a cuddle with the dog. Now if he slept downstairs like a normal dog... 😂 

Anyway, enough whining from me! I can’t moan about DH, he’s great through all of this. I’ve always had a higher libido than he has, this is not new! 
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe not at all! It's just life isn't it! I'm getting a shower and getting ready for bed as we speak, absolutely shattered today! I'm a bit of an old lady most of the time 😂
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe can't u just snack and have a quicky on table while cooking? We do that sometimes, when Gabi was small we were naughty and we did it on stairs with him in pram next to us looking towards window lol. 
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    @RememberToBreathe can't u just snack and have a quicky on table while cooking? We do that sometimes, when Gabi was small we were naughty and we did it on stairs with him in pram next to us looking towards window lol. 
    Haha - DH is a bed guy through and through. He’s also an absolute stickler for routine. I’m really selling him tonight 😂 

Finally has some EWCM so
    fingers crossed for some BD tomorrow and O the following day. I always feel better if we manage to time BD for the day before 
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe maybe he forgot how good the new things can be, u should remind him haha
  • Options
    I had weird discharge earlier...but not sure what to mark it as! Was stretchy but dry?! If that made any sense?! Sorry for TMI.

• Options
    @RememberToBreathe that’s always the day I try to aim for! Both times I’ve been PG was from the day before. This cycle was 2 days before
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 we’re going to Iceland.  I would rather be laying on a beach getting a tan (trying not to remember that @PinkSnow410 is going to Mexico soon 😫) but we’re trying to tick off bucket list places before we have babies, keeps me sane lol 😊
  • Options
    @sr19 Iceland will be amazing tho!! That's great!
  • Options
    @SR19 Iceland is incredible, u just gotta take sure u have appropriate clothing.
  • Options
    @SR19 @MadDoda I have never been but I desperately want to go to see the Northern lights! I'm not great in the cold though! 😂
  • Options
    SR19SR19 Regular
    edited Feb 4, 2020 9:38PM
    @PinkSnow410 @MadDoda have you both been? I’ve spent a fortune on clothes. Lol! My holidays usually consist of a bikini and a sun lounger so I’ve gone completely the opposite way with this one 🤣! 
    Im terrified of flying ladies so once I’m there I’ll be okay. I have nightmares every night on the lead up 😫🙈 

@Emmy012 we’re there for 6 nights so praying we see them once! I’m crap in cold too, I’m going to be moaning like a child all week lol
  • Options
    @SR19 seriously? What are u scares of? I was cabin crew for 7 years. I haven't been on Iceland but it's on my list and few of my friends went. I seen pictures I love that place. 
  • Options
    @SR19 I'm ok if I'm wrapped up 😂 I swear to god I'm part reptilian though, I can only function in the sunshine! I love the cosyness of winter though, just not the actual cold! 
    You'll be absolutely fine, it's not a long flight I don't think?
  • Options
    SR19SR19 Regular
    edited Feb 4, 2020 9:47PM
    @MadDoda i don’t know how you did it. I’m terrified. It’s just thought of crashing! I don’t mind the actual motion or anything but it’s just the thought of what could happen. I’m a nervous wreck. My OH can’t feel his hands from take off for at least 20 mins! I have to take high dose of diazepam to calm me down!  

@Emmy012 you sound like me lol! We need a girly holiday 🤣!
    no just under 3 hours
  • Options
    Oh wow, 3 of us going on holiday very soon! Il still be on here though. I’d love to go to Iceland. 

Finally booked my holiday tonight lol going Majorca!
  • Options
    @SR19 crashes are extremely rare. U gotta cope, talking to crew always helps. I have dealt with many like u.

Holidays sounds amazing, I want too, but no money... Gonna go visit my family for Easter tho so I'm happy
This discussion has been closed.