Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying and not giving up! - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    @RememberToBreathe no need to apologise at all. That sounds really heavy, I suppose you don’t want to put things on hold and then be let down by an appointment being cancelled. I hope it still goes ahead for you. 
    How’re you coping with the craziness of covid?
  • Options
    How is everyone doing today? It’s so nice out today, so I tried to spend some time outside. It was my first time leaving the house in 11 days to go to the doctor. It was so weird seeing everyone wearing masks and gloves everywhere 😟 and barely anyone out on the roads. I hope this all calms down soon so we can get back to normal life 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 it's not like that here yet
  • Options
    Urrgh I’ve got a feeling my body has tricked me again with OV. 
  • Options
    Cd17........I don't think it's gonna be an early ov......opk really low but my surges are normally in the afternoon but I'm at work during that time :/
  • Options
    Doing ok thanks @Aliciab90 - I’m walking the dog everyday so getting some sunshine and trying to enjoy evenings with DH rather than having lots to sort out for work the next day. 

I’ve had a glass of wine and it’s just dawned on me that I won’t be bringing a baby home this year.  Again. God damn. 

Why do you think ovulation has eluded you hun?
  • Options
    Oh @RememberToBreathe I'm sorry you're having such a crappy time. And of course you never need to apologise for coming here and letting out feelings - this is what it's for! I hope talking about it helps. Totally understand your reason for not trying this month. I really hope your appointment goes ahead as planned. Sending you lots of love ❤️❤️

@Rachel.a21 did your appointment go ok? Albeit without your DH there alongside and the strange circumstances in which it is taking place! Must have been nice being out the house at least.

@Aliciab90 why are you thinking that? I hope you're wrong and you're well into the tww 🤞❤️

@Catlady220 fingers crossed you don't have to wait so long 🤞❤️

Getting super crampy, so guessing ov might be soon. Ish. Maybe? It's an odd one, no ov cm signs. It's only CD12 though and I've ovulated cd14 in the past so could still be coming. Maybe I'm having a cycle without ov 🤷 Blooming illness throwing me off. Other than that, all good, work still as busy as ever, even from home, getting lots of sleep which is nice and sticking with daily yoga and bikes/ walk. :)
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 we have BD planned til cd29 so hopefully it'll fall before that.....I've only oved as late as cd28 once 
  • Options
    @Catlady220 It’s weird seeing everywhere so empty compared to what it normally is

@ginajolly90 Everything went great! Thanks for asking 🙂 It’s good you are getting plenty of sleep and relaxation. It’s definitely a stressful time right now 
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe sending you lots of love. Having to take a month off ttc is so hard, and just feels unfair. I hope you get your laparoscopy. I'll be crushed for you if they cancel it. I'm glad you are taking care of yourself through this rough patch ❤️ sending so much love to you.

@ginajolly90 I'm sure you'll OV! Maybe just weird without temp to confirm/deny any suspicion, ya know what I mean? Does that even make sense? It does in my head. I feel like my brain is just wonky lately. Possible you just aren't producing a lot of cm rn... Fingers crossed for you

@Rachel.a21 it is just really odd to get out and see the lack of people, face masks, gloves, and everything. Just feels weird. 

@Catlady220 🤞🤞🤞 for ov soon

@Aliciab90 what's going on!?
  • Options

I have no idea. Temp got close to cover line this morning, but then this evening I felt really cold so took my temp out of curiosity and it was really low! (36.13 or something) my boobs aren’t yet massively tender, just slight pain in one. I just know tomorrow I’m gonna have a low temp grrrrr.

FF has just given me a dotted line because I put in watery discharge btw....
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 I think it should come within a week.....just going based off opk though so I hope i get it 💖 makes for a calmer month but I won't have an exact date 😐

@Rachel.a21 we still only have 4 cases in my town n no hospitalizations
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 do you think you’ve had Covid-19?

@RememberToBreathe aaah that’s tough ☹️ I also had the same thought a few days ago. It’s crazy how fast the time passes
  • Options
    @Aliciab90 I still think you ov. I often has discharge in the tww and a temp that's not a resting temp can't be trusted. Sometimes I get cold spells in the tww. It's weird bc I usually run hot. Plus one low temp doesn't mean you didn't ov. You had 4 increased temps. A dip could just be random. I'm thinking you definitely OV and it will be clear after a few more days temps. Don't give up hope!!  
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 It is very weird. The road to my doctor is usually full of traffic and there were just 2 cars today 

@Catlady220 We are up to 6 in my city now 
  • Options
    I was wrong ladies, temp is high again this morning 😅 sorry for being a drama queen; it’s just I’ve been burned with it before so many times 😫

@MadDoda how you doing?
  • Options
    The weather here has been lovely the past few days! It makes being stuck inside a little easier.  We have taken a walk each day, done the garden, and today we are washing cars lol. How exciting 🤣! Save the indoor jobs for when the rain comes! 

I volunteered on Wednesday as an nhs volunteer but I haven’t heard anything yet.  they asked for 250 thousand and as of Wednesday evening the number of people who volunteered stood at 405 thousand! So nice when everyone pulls together.  

I hope eveyone is okay.  Stay positive ladies!! @ginajolly90 I hope you aren’t poorly?!
    @RememberToBreathe it will really suck if they cancel your app.  I feel a little the same as my app is 6th April. I am however half expecting a cancellation, I’m trying to prepare myself for it. 🤞🤞 for you.
  • Options
    You’re not a drama queen @Aliciab90 and I am soooo glad your temp went up again today! I often get a 5DPO/6DPO dip x 

@PinkSnow410 @ginajolly90 thanks lovelies, I know the best thing for me is to focus on getting these investigations done so that any endometriosis or scar tissue can (hopefully) he removed so I have to prioritise that over TTC at least for now whilst the laparoscopy is still scheduled. I just wish it hadn’t taken a year to get here. Last September the NHS consultant wouldn’t take my pain seriously and as I haven’t seen him since, I’ve not been able to even raise it getting worse. Thank god for private health insurance!! 

@sr19 I so hope that your appointment isn’t cancelled 🤞🏻 good idea about washing the cars!! Might so that this weekend!
  • Options
    Ahaha @PinkSnow410, yeh, I know what you mean 😘 Let's hope so. Got some bd in this morning before work (maaaannn I love working from home!) so I'll be covered for the next two days at least aha. Might just be late ov, not beyond the realms of possibility. 

@Aliciab90 so glad that temp went back up!!! So now...half way through tww?! ❤️ Awesome. I'm not sure about Covid-19, and guess I'll never know. Probability wise it was probably just vanilla flu - I think it was unlikely to be a cold as I had nothing nasal, but then again, what do I know?! On the up now though, headaches have reduced significantly the last two days so 👍👍👍

@Rachel.a21 you're welcome! It's nice to check on everybody. And this must be a stressful time for you. Sending lots of love. 😘

@SR19 seems like you're making the most of your time!!! That's great! Must be weird not working at all. My work are being good we can work really flexible hours and go off for long lunchtime bike rides/ walks etc in the sun, as long as we block it out in the diary. I will be doing the same today :) And no, not poorly anymore, getting better, for sure :) I hope your appointment goes ahead, crossing my fingers for you 🤞❤️

@RememberToBreathe that seems like a very sensible idea. I hope it goes ahead...and works! How are you feeling now it's Friday? 

And happy Friday everyone! The weather is so lush I can almost forget what is happening in the outside world. Hope everyone is staying safe ❤️
  • Options
    @SR19 @ginajolly90 yes, the weather is glorious! I have this massive garden that is a bit wild because we don’t know what we are doing with it 😂

@RememberToBreathe I think it’s because this cycle has tricked me more than once 😅
    I suppose yeh, one thing is that you found someone who has taken your pain seriously and rushed you through to get checked out! It won’t be long now x

@ginajolly90 yes, 6DPO! So glad you’re feeling better 

I have been absolutely swamped with work - can’t wait to get it done and then I can do some hinching 😅
This discussion has been closed.