Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Trying and not giving up! - Part 4

Replies

• Options
    @SR19 That is great that you are still getting paid! It’s such a stressful time to add no income into the mix 
  • Options
    @SR19 I didn't realise you wouldn't be able to work from home! What are you going to do with your new found freedom in lockdown?! Glad you'll be getting paid and don't have that additional worry ❤️ I feel very lucky to be public sector and able to work from home right now..

@Aliciab90 ov confirmed whooooop!!! Got everything crossed for you 🤞❤️

@PinkSnow410 I'm so excited for you!!! So far so good. ❤️❤️ Your story gives me hope it'll happen at some point. Wish I could see that line progression too to give me the happy feels! Hoping everything keeps going well 🤞❤️🤞❤️

@MadDoda still no af?! I hope you get the outcome you want. I don't want to say either way as I'm not sure what to wish for. Lots of love ❤️

@Rachel.a21 are you giving virtual lessons whilst schools are shut? Sorry if you already said! I'm a couple of days behind 🙈 Hopefully the panic shopping will die down soon so you can get the things you need for Baba's arrival.

@Catlady220 glad all well with the job and does this mean you try again this month? Exciting :) What cd are you now? I'm probably 2-3 days from ov judging by cm, not temping so won't know for certain... 

@VRob123 your life sounds like a little dream 😍😍😍 I hope for something similar myself one day, but we shall see 🙈

@Emmy012 how are you doing lovely?

@RememberToBreathe the photo of your back porch is so pretty!!! What a lovely working from home view. ❤️

@KiwiMoomin ooohhh tww with @Aliciab90 (I think I read and remembered that right?!). I have everything crossed for both of you. I know you're not confident, but I'll keep the positive vibes. Lots of love and hugs. 🤞❤️

@dd1001 I bet the lakes isn't a bad place to be stuck 😍😍

And hello to anyone I missed (I suck, even without the glass of wine!). 😊

I finally decided to get in touch with the docs today. Only over online questionnaire consultation so won't expect a response until at least tomorrow! I don't want to burden them but thought after 2.5 weeks it might be worth bringing up that I'm still not well really. I cannot shake this exhaustion and headache is still on off 😭🙈 There is probably nothing they can do, but we shall see...maybe a blood test to rule out anything glaring!! Other than that all good, work work work, loads to do, but enjoying the sun, being home with OH and easily fitting in daily yoga! 
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 My district is not requiring us to teach online. They actually asked that we don’t give work so that families can enjoy their time together. The district will be providing enrichment activities for students if they wish, but the teachers don’t have to prepare anything and the children are not required to do the enrichment stuff 🙂
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 love I'm so sorry to hear you're still feeling unwell. Headaches off and on suck! I hope you get relief! Fingers crossed for this cycle!!
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 well everything was ok til buisness died today so my boss is questioning if we should close for a couple weeks :( so i hope i can figure everything out :/ but yes we are taking a laid back approach....only opk and every other day bd
  • Options
    Oh @ginajolly90 hope it isn’t anything too serious 😞 and that you feel better soon

@MadDoda goodness, your body is a mystery! Keep us updated x
  • Options
    slight rant: so i have a group chat with my family on fb ....and one of them asked about what im doing with my ttc n would if my job closes n i explained whats going on with my boss thinking about closing for a couple weeks n my oldest sister was like ur dumb bc u wont be financially ready n i just want to cry......ive gone back n forth with this decision for 2 weeks now n now that ive decided she wants to call me dumb........i have 9 months to figure it out n thats IF i get pregnant this month....i dont understand y they cant b supportive......its like she doesnt want me to have a baby.....everytime we talk about it she says stuff like babies are expensive...i think u should wait....ur still young .....n i dont get y shes so down grading......she had 2 kids by the time she was my age? n the first one she was only 19 n still lived with mom n dad.....ugh pisses me off 
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 get well soon! Hopefully the doc can suggest something ❤️
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 @Rachel.a21 @ginajolly90 it’s definitely a weight lifted now I get paid.  Both myself and OH are getting it.  tbh from what I can tell a lot of people are receiving this money, if you physically can’t go to work or work from home they can pay you this.  
    I could easily work from home if they wanted to put some effort into sorting people with computers and software etc but they just cba.  So.. whatever 🤣. 

@Catlady220 is there anyway she’s just doing is because she knows how hard it was for her and doesn’t want to to struggle? Being financially stable is always a positive when bringing a baby into the equation but only you know whether you can manage or not, no one else. 
  • Options
    @MissM2203 we are over here!!
  • Options
    @Catlady220 Wow that is very harsh of her to say. Like you said, if you get pregnant this cycle, that’s still 9 months! That’s plenty of time to save and slowly stock up on things you need. Plus a baby shower where you get a lot of essentials. I got a ton of things I needed from my work shower. I would try to ignore her if you can 😕 this is you and your husband’s decision only and everything will work out how it is supposed to.
  • Options
    I had notification today to say antenatal appointments must attend on your own - i know it’s necessary to prevent spread of this virus but just makes me sad oh isn’t part of it with me 😢
  • Options
    @SR19 she knows we are financially ok....were just worried about our jobs.....but i feel like no one knows whats gonna happen in a month or 2 so if i stop now n it blows over soon then i wasted months that couldve been successful :/
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 thanks for the kind words hun <3
  • Options
    @ginajolly90 get well soon!😘😘

@Catlady220 try not to stress, she obviously didn’t think! You’ll be fine!!

I hope everyone else is ok.xxx
  • Options
    @dd1001 It really stinks doesn’t it 😕 my husband can’t go to my ultrasound Thursday 

@Catlady220 You’re welcome 💜 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 and @dd1001 that’s utterly rubbish. I understand the reasons but it’s still crap. Hope you’re both feeling well and you’ll be able to tell your hubbies all about it with the pics... and us!!xx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 It really is 😔 I don’t mind about the check up appointments because I always go alone as all they do is measure my bump and check heart beat, but the ultrasounds bother me that he can’t be there. I’m hoping they will let me take video to show him. I will definitely keep you posted! I will be glad to get out of the house for the first time in a week as I’m going stir crazy 
  • Options
    @EmJ3 yea thanks
  • Options
    im having a pretty bad day guys....i just cant keep my lil angel baby off my mind :( he/she wouldve been the light in this whole situation :( i wouldve been 12 weeks yesterday....im starting to wonder if im doing the right thing with continuing ttc but i feel that stopping would only make my mental state worse :( just having n all out crappy day
This discussion has been closed.