Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feel so helpless

Replies

• Options

Any news desp2bdaddy? X

• Options

Oh my god, you're not gonna believe this but... There was a heartbeat! Two sacs, one was a big bleed, so potential twin, but in the other sac was a little 4mm flutter!

Nurse said that heartbeat was strong! I'm so delighted! Going back in two weeks for reassurance unless anything happens in the meantime. Still not out of the woods with that big bleed still being there but much more positive!

• Options

OMG!!!! Fab news Desp - good luck to you both!!! I feel so happy for you, I could cry right now! image xxxx

• Options

Just read through this whole post, and I'm actually feeling really emotional for you! So amazing to hear your good news today! Will keep everything crossed for you over the coming months, I bet you feel on top of the world image xxx

• Options

That's amazing honey see I told u not to give up hope! So so pleased do keep us posted all the best to you both xx

• Options

Thats fab news. Atleast you have an explination for all the bleeding your wife has experience. Wow I bet you are on top of the world x x

• Options

Awww so tiny x

• Options

Two weeks on from that last scan and baby is now 20mm and "doing great" the big bleed was a 2nd sac (luckily its now empty) that should get reabsorbed soon. 

We're both so happy! Every time she's sick I do a little dance, not exactly sympathetic haha but she understands and is smiling throughout! Next scan is our 12 weeks but will be more like 14w.

Here he/she is, 9 weeks today according to the measurements and dates. 

• Options

Happy days xx

• Options

image How's the rest of you women getting on?

• Options

I'm good ta just hot and tired and getting massive already lol x

• Options

aw good news image

We will be 12 weeks on the 17th so will be popping in for a scan around about then, then i can tell everyone! Mt mum is desperate to be telling everyone!

• Options

That's great news girls! I can't wait to tell people either, we told EVERYONE early last time and it was terrible telling everyone the bad news a few short weeks later so waiting till the right time now. 

I'm thrilled for both of you, LH I want my wife to get a bump and I think she does too cos she's paranoid that she just looks fat at the moment! Can't wait for the next scan, it's the best feeling in the world seeing that baby is doing well! Xx

• Options

It really is. I started feeling baby move at 12 weeks cuz it's my 2nd it's just so cool u kinda forget wot it feels like x

• Options

What does it feel like lh as im 18 weeks and dont think ive felt anything yet? Is that bad?x

• Options

I didn't feel anything with my first till about 18 weeks chick. It's just like a shifting sensation. Like its wriggling around and the odd pop if it hits the sides. N my tummy goes hard wen it moves x

• Options

I think ive felt the shifting but didnt realise that was bub moving. Thought it was just another pregnancy sensation. Its hard to know whats normal when its your first. X

• Options

Hey guys, hope all going well for everyone?! Me and the wife have a private scan booked for today. We just couldn't wait for 4 weeks without knowing everything was ok. Can't wait to see baby again - he/she was 20.3mm last time (about 2weeks ago) and 4mm two weeks earlier so hoping to see a big growth spurt in our little one!

Quite a few of us expecting babies in march?!

• Options

How far along are you now? Enjoy the scan! X