Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Feel so helpless

Replies

• Options

aw good luck for today Desp2b! let us know how it goes x

• Options

She's a bit more than 10 weeks now I think, got the 12 week booked in for early september but it's more like 13 when it falls. It's a private one today, 6:30. Do any of you know, will this be the tummy type scan or the "other one"? I'm desperate to hear the heartbeat because as of yet we've only "seen" it flickering on the screen.

We get another photo and a DVD of it too so can watch it! I'll be watching it on loop haha!

• Options

It'll be an abdominal this time x

• Options

yeah it will be the tummy one tonight Desp2b!

You should be able to hear the heartbeat and youll notice a big difference from last time!

• Options

Awww baby had grown another 1.5cm and now looks like a baby rather than a wotsit! We saw it in 3d too which was amazing! It was flapping its little arms and legs around! So cute! He/she is little wriggler and now 35mm long. Heartbeat great too and everything looking normal. I'm delighted but still get this panic that something bad will happen.

• Options

That's excellent news, almost past the crucial 12 week mark now and rate of mc is significantly reduced when baby had a good strong heartbeat x

• Options

Sat here blubbing away like a baby.... Just seen your story, Desp, for the first time today and I cannot believe it! That's incredible!!! Wow image   You must both feel on top of the world. Keeping everything crossed for you both (or three!!) that this will just be the turbulent start to a cracking pregnancy. Really happy for you image

• Options
    Thanks LH and Wooh!    I just want time to fly and baby to be here! Had a huge clear out of all the junk in out house! 35-40 bin bags to make room for baby's things. My wife said that I'm nesting haha
  • Options

Awwww bless ya x

• Options

Hahaha!! Good work!! You're the type of bloke I hope my husband will become if I conceive (we're currently ttc baby number 1), although he's already the clearer and I'm the hoarder, so it should work well image

Looking forward to hearing updates - enjoy this incredible time!! image xxx

• Options
    Hope everyone is good? We're now 26/27 weeks in and all looking good! Baby is right size, heartbeat all fine and looking ahead to due date now image
  • Options

Excellent news buddy. I have 9 weeks left, baby is breech at the mo so hoping she turns by the new year! X

• Options

Just seen this reply, Desp! Great to hear all is going well! image 

• Options
    Baby Jake was born 26/03/2014 and was 10lb 12oz (assisted delivery!)

We are delighted with him, he is amazing! How do you post photos?!
  • Options
    Congratulations! Lovely name what a great size, we're you prepared for a large boy? You need to be on a computer to add photos, there should be a tree icon at the top of the comments box
  • Options
    Hooray!!!! Congratulations!!! image
  • Options

OMG Desp congratulations! I remember you from the mc forum, great to see u got your happy ending xx

• Options

Huge congrats hun. Wow what a good size. How all is well with the little family - would be fab to see a pic image x x

• Options

Huge congrates!!!!! send love to both mum and bubba image

We also have good news im 13 weeks pregnant again and this time all seems fine image been a long year and i was saying on the other threat with out the help of all of you im not to sure how i would have got through it all xxxx

• Options
    Cheers guys! Your support was incredible when I was going through all the crap. Really helped me out, I'm so grateful to all of you for the advice and messages!

Glad to hear your news Sarah, will keep thinking of you and will check up to see how you're all getting on xx