Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in March 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

March 2014 baby

Replies

• Options

Awh its lovely chatting to you all, we're all in the same boat, very exciting!!

Congrats LambyDibb image and what a relief MrsC2, very pleased for you image

My taste buds really change from one day to anpther, I never know what I fancy for dinner (perhaps the warm weather doesn't help either!) Feeling alot different this time round than I did when carrying my boy....!! Can't get enough of Fruit Yogurts, Satsumas and Lime and Sodas with ice image hehe!!

Went to the DRs last week so should be getting our booking in appt with the MW soon.

Looking forward to chatting more with you all!

Hannah x

• Options

Congratulations to everyone joining. Hope we all have healthy and sticky beans. 

think I am just going to try not to worry and wait til 8 weeks then get private scan.that may be hard as I am so scared of things happening the same as last time

Has anyone set up a Facebook page or would anyone be interested in doing so? Just because it seems a bit easier to keep up with as I don't get notifications on here 

Messy x

M

• Options

thank you xxajbplus1xx image

does going for a private scan affect your routine scans in anyway? Would my MI or hospital need to know?

Also can I ask a question? It might be a bit silly but I'm very new to this image I've heard that they add on two weeks, so does that mean I'm only coming up to 4 weekon instead of 6?

I came off the pill on the 7th June and started bleeding on the 10th June I stopped bleeding at the end of that week, then not taking my pill again as we wanted to try for a baby.

• Options

sorry, it wouldn't let me type anymore. Is it possible i conceived within that week that i got married? xxx

• Options

Hi eveyone, hope everyone's doing well quick question iv had a bit of cramping not painfull as such, but I can hear it like when your tummy rumbles when your Hungry, especially tonight and sorry if this is tmi but it sort of feels like air/gas just moving around my tummy ( its not constipation and pretty sure it's not trapped wind again sorry for tmi) it's really starting to worry me has anyone experienced the same and is this normal xx

• Options

Welcome lambydibb I'm new to this aswell, and its not a silly question iv been getting a bit confused by that aswell, not 100% on how they date it have you been to see a dr or mw yet 

jazzy xx

• Options

Hi Jazzy,

we went to the drs the next day after we found out, i didn't think to ask her then. have you got your booking appointment yet? xxx

• Options

No not yet only found this week waiting until a week on Monday to go to the doctors as partners not back until then he's been working in Cyprus and wants to be there, hopefully when you see your mw she will be able to give you a better indication, thinking we might get a private early scan to just reassure us alls ok and give us a better idea of dates xx

• Options

Hi lamby. They work it out from your last period. So for you it will start0 from 10th of June. .that's where the 2weeks come from because they can't always be sure of your exact conception date so they just go from last menstrual period. X

Jazzy that sounds quite normal. During pregnancy you are normally alot more gassy them usual. Like I normally can't burp but can when pregnant lol xx

Aww sohappy I saw your picture on another post. Congrats. How far are you now? 

Messy x

• Options

Hi ladies,

yes I'm windy too, it's awful and really embarrassing lol image 

thanks messy, I'm 8 weeks tomorrow xxx

Oh welcome to everyone that has joined us, here's to a healthy and happy pregnancy for all of us xxx

• Options

Hi.hope you dont mind me joining.im due on 25 march I think. Allready got a little girl 2 and half.ive also had some cramping but I remember having the same with my little girl so presume it must be normal.i cant believes how tired I feel considering its really early days but im presuming that's  a good sign as well. 

Hope everyones well

Vickie.x

• Options

Hi all

Congratulations on your bfp's! I got my bfp on Saturday andthink I will be due 28th march but I'm really nervous as I have had 3 miscarriages the most recenBering November lastyear and may this year so I feel like I'm constantly on knicker watch (as crazy as I sound)

Hope everyone has a happy healthy 9 months xxx

• Options

Welcome ladies and congratulations. 

Vickie you tend to get worse cramping the more babies you have so  cramping is usually worse 2nd time round.

Will you be offered a early scan nikkik? 

How is everyone else feeling? I am starting to feel a bit sick every now and then but nothing major yet X

• Options

Ilovemygirls I'm getting a bit of queeziness here and there but nothing major either, I've not been sick yet, but I keep hearing its early days. I'm tempted to get a scan before my routine 12 week scan but Im not sure if its just more money to spend or if I should just wait. I really want to make sure everything's ok. I don't think I can wait another 6 weeks. Has anyone else done this?

• Options

I have payed to have an early scan every pregnancy because there is no way I can wait till 12 weeks. I personally find the peace of mind priceless x

• Options

I had early scans with my first on the nhs as had medical issues. I then paid for an early scan with my second and again with this pregnancy as the reassurance it gives me is worth the money in my Opinion. It's obviously still not 100% guarantee all will be ok but once you have seen a heartbeat the chance of miscarriage is then greatly reduced. X

• Options

Hi everyone I hope you don't mind me joining in.  I took 3 (yes 3!) tests yesterday and they were all faint (none from FMU) but all with a line getting stronger as the day went on.  I'm still in shock!  This is our 2nd cycle off the pill so I had been expecting it to take much longer, we're both v happy but it doesn't feel real yet.  I'm going to get a CB digital to do this wknd before we tell our parents.  According to my lmp, I'm due 30th March image  This is our first pregnsncy so I'm not entirely sure what we need to do next...we've just moved house so I need to register at the doctors tonight and make an appointment with the nurse....is there anything else I should be doing?xx

Congratulations to you all xxx

• Options

Awww congratulations MrsB image I wish I could be more help but im clueless myself too :/ welcome image xxx

• Options

Hi all and congratulations! I've only just joined tonight and not been on a forum before so all very new to me!

I'm 8 wks today (edd is 4th March) & have my booking in appt tomorrow. It just doesn't feel real to me yet & I am so worried about something going wrong. (I'm a born worrier!) I so want to be able to relax and enjoy being pregnant but there is just so much to worry about. I'm also a bit older at 37 and this is my first pregnancy!

• Options

Hi LambyDibb congratulations how far on are you?

Congratulations Sharon you must be so excited for your first appointment!!  I'm sure everything will be fine just try not to worry too much n relax.

Having said that...I've done a CB digital this morning that confirmed I'm "Pregnant 1-2 weeks".  I know I am anyway after the 3 FR tests but my hubby wanted to see the word in black and white lol.  Anyway...I think I ov'd on 7/8 July.  The last day of my period was 23rd June and I had Ewcm on 5/6/7th July.  I had therefore calculated that I'm 4+4 so conceived 2+4 Weeks ago....should I be concerned that the test says I conceived 1-2 weeks ago.  I'm just a little worried that the hcg hormone may not be very high as I've not started with any sickness yet.  This is also my 3rd so I don't know what/when to expect re symptoms etc.  I am v bloaded though n have been getting twinges/mild cramping stretching sensations in my abdamen.

How are you all feeling?