Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby is due in March 2014
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

March 2014 baby

12345679»

Replies

• Options

Hello everyone! I had my 12 week scan today and it was just incredible. The baby kept wriggling before our eyes and we could see tiny arms and legs. it was magical! 

Someone on here suggested a private facebook group. I'd be up for that! How do we start?

Xx

• Options

Mrsc2 glad your scan went well.

I'd also be up for the facebook group think one of us just has to make a group then we can all be added to it. Ill have a look into it tonight my internet is being a bit funny just now cutting me off all the time so bare with me! x

• Options

ok seems straight forward Iwas going to set up there n then as a secret group so only members can see whos in it and see posts but it wont let me set it up without adding anyone! non of my contacts are due in march so seems a bit daft to be adding them! x

• Options

I've sent you a private message with my Facebook details Mavi. Let's see if we can start this group soon. X

• Options

hi mrsc2 i sent you a message back on here as i couldnt find you with the email you gave me i did search your name but it came up with a few people with same name was going to message one that i thought might be you but sent you my details instead! x

• Options

Hey everyone image we had our first scan today, it was absolutely magical really lovely.

he or she was like a little jumping bean but amazing to see little arms and legs and such a healthy heart beat. And my due date was spot on, making me due on 17th March 2014 xx

• Options

Aww how cute lamby image, it's amazing isn't! We've been listening to our babys heartbeat with my doppler, heard it properly this morning for the forest time, wow!

if you girlies do a Facebook group I won't be joining as I'm not on Facebook but will still be on here if anybody is interested? Xxx

• Options

Thank you sohappy image how did you go about getting a Doppler? probably a silly question I dont know much about this lol. I'd love to listen to our baby's heartbeat xx

• Options

Hi Lamby, I had it from my last pregnancy. It's an angel sounds one, lots of the girls on this forum have got one. They're about 20 pounds. You can get more expensive ones like the midwifes use but they're over 30 pounds.

Hope that helps, off to work now. Have a good day xxx

• Options

ok ladies and desp2b i have set up a facebook group 'my baby is due in march 2014' it is set as secret so that only people in the group can see it and post etc i have a few people on my frends list id rather didnt know i was expecting and know that not everyone likes their business on show to the whole world, but if people would prefer i can make it public or closed? If you would like to be added to the group pm your email adress and i should be able to add you to it! I'll still be coming on here aswell as i relise not everyone has facebook image

Lamby glad all went well with your scan x

• Options

Thanks sohappy I've found it on Argos image hoping to get it soon, be lovely to listen to him or her.

thank you mavi image xxx

• Options

I've sent you a message mavi with my email address. Thanks for setting it up x

• Options

Hey ladies, sorry been missing so long. Things been mad.the parents in law decided we needed a new car for the baby and kept dragging us all over the country to look at cars the  found and would not listen when we said let us know ourselves. abut we finally  got one and are picking it up tomorrow. 

Had my scan Tuesday just gone and all was fine even though I was so scared it was going to be same as last time. So happy was okay though. Even as baby was facing down so I had to wiggle and cough to try get baby to move so they could get measurements. 

So sorry Ilovemygirls I saw your post and feel your pain. One of my mates is going through the same thing at the moment. Hugs x

As for interfering family and people. I have a monster in law who always knows best and everyone else is wrong so I really can sympathise. It's only going to get worse when the baby arrives. Fun fun.

IHope everyone else is okay and once again sorry for being missing so long x X 

R

I

• Options
    I felt the Baby move for the first time today image so exciting!! Anybody else feel theirs yet??