Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in 2006
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

06 Babies continued...…. (MFM)

Replies

• Options
    image OMG Page 32 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

i gave him til 5.15pm, still no sign, so my trainer said if he needed seeing he would see him (as his surgery went on til 6.30pm)! he's a real sweetie image

well if you set yourself up for these comments what do you expect?! you wouldn't want me to let you down image i've got big pink furry slipper socks which i wear all the time at home, so am just as bad! all i want for christmas is some new curtains, so i can't talk!

ben was such a sweetie tonight, i just want to eat him sometimes when he is so cute! i don't want him to grow up!

• Options
    Ah see,  you are just as bad as me. You have all the makings of an old fogey!!!!image
  • Options
    yup, but i'm not there yet so nur image although i do have a lot of wrinkles already..!
  • Options

You have no wrinkles at all. image

• Options
    i do - i have lots across my forehead.. my mum says she thinks it's cos i've read too many books and done too much thinking!! hehe..
  • Options

You two have made me smile reading your banter!!

I hope you are both keeping well. I'm glad you enjoyed meeting up, are there any pics?

xx

• Options

Nope, no pics. Though I could have got a few of Lucy coming down the bumpy slide 22 weeks pregnant!!!!!!  But I am cluless ( which you know)  Oh and as pregnant as she is, I'm fatter!!!!!!!image She has alovely neat little bump.

I desperately wanted pudding in Pizza hut, but she couldn't manage one, so I didn't want to look like a pigimage

• Options

Lucy-H you are not overweight, your are lovely.

It's a shame you are a technophobe as a pregnant lady on a bumpy slide would be worth seeing, having said that I hope she wasn't being irresponsible!!image As for the pud, could she not have managed even a little bit of one?? image She's eating for two afterall.

Lucy, I hope enjoyed yourself as much as Lucy-H did. Refusing pud when your pregnant, tut, tut!!! You have all the excuses,LOL!!

xx

• Options

No, its quite a tame slide really.image It was when she started doing cart wheels,handstands and somersaults that I had to put my foot downimageimage

• Options

Hehehehehehehehee, I can imagine!image

• Options

You have really made me laugh, can just see Lucy coming down the slide, where did you meet up!

Sorry have not been on for ages, have been feeling a bit down and just vegging in front of the Telly at night!

Hope everyone is ok xx

• Options

Hello stranger!!! Sorry you are feeling down. We are always hereimage

We met up at JJ's. I told Lucy I take all my victims there( mwahahahaimage)

Simone you still need to text me your address so I can send Jessica a card.x

• Options

evening all we are all ok hope you feel better soon simone

mollie started nursery today and loved it she goes tomorrow aswell 9-1 cant wait it did her some good

i still have to do my christmas shopping yet only bought the childrens main presents just got to get them a few bits and i have got abbies birthday 3 days before christmas cant believe she is nearly one already

how is everyone else  

• Options

Just being silly really, fed up with working all the time and sitting in on my own at night (violins playing)

Where about does Lucy live, is she local!

Will pm you my address and can you send me yours, when is your birthday!

Emma, really glad Mollie enjoyed nursery, will think about sending Jessica after christmas, as i think she could do with it now!

• Options
    Er Simone, you have my address. You have been to my house twice.image
  • Options
    Just to let you know ladies, Lucy is feeling poorly. She had to come home from work early today, and has been throwing up lots. Ben was sick on Saturday, so she's probably picked up his bug.
  • Options

Well i have a brain like a sieve Lucy, you can't possible think i would remember it!image

Poor Lucy, send her my love and i hope she feels better soon xx

• Options

Morning,

Lucy, I'm sorry to hear you are not feeling very well. Sickness bugs are horrible at anytime but really not nice when you are pregnant, so I hope you recover soon.

Simone, hello!! How's Jessica? Can't believe she is nearly 2, are you doing anything? Sending you some cyber hugs to help with the blues. xx

Emma, how are you doing? Are the kids ok at the moment? Well I hope things are ok for you.

Lucy-H, Good morning. How are things with you and the children? I'm off out tonight with the school mum's again, image, but i'm going to be good tonight image!!LOL!! You know!! Charl seems loads better and has slept really well this week. I've still had to get up with her briefly, but only once and she's been falling asleep in her own bed and not gone into the bathroom once!!!!WOOHOOOOOO!! Could it be with the heating on she's all cosy? Who knows but i'm not complaining.

I have jobs to do today but i'll be about. I want to tire Charlotte out so she's in bed before I go out tonight, if possible. Have a good day. xx

• Options

Morning Zoe

Thanks for the cyber hug.

Im only going to do a little tea party on her birthday for family.

Don't feel to bad today, have my sister coming over later and my friend is coming over tonight. I think i miss adult conversation!

Im so glad Charl is sleeping better for you and is feeling better. Hope you have a good time tonight.

Lucy-H Hi how are you today, do you have any plans for the weekend!

Lucy- Hope you are feeling better today xx