Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in 2006
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

06 Babies continued...…. (MFM)

Replies

• Options

Sounds lovely Simone. Don't forget to take pics image.

I'm glad you are feeling better today.

xx

• Options

Will take loads of pics

Thanks Zoe xx

• Options

hello,

have had a horrible 24 hours, but feeling nearly back to normal.. just not quite up to eating anything yet.image i hate phoning in sick on a friday cos it looks like skiving, but better than vomiting on patients!

i would have had the chocolate pudding at pizza hut, but what lucy-h fails to mention is that there were two helpings of buffet pizza before, so i was stuffed!! and my tummy was definitely bigger than hers by a long way!

i had my camera in my bag, but completely forgot to take it out - too much nattering..

hi simone - nice to see you back on here, sorry to hear you've been having crappy evenings on your own. at least you get to watch decent telly, i get stuck with shawn's WW2 aeroplane bombers or nuclear bombs..! hope jessica has a lovely birthday, what presents have you got her? i love the picture of her beneath your posts, she has such big blue eyes!

zoe-glad charl has been sleeping well, hope it continues! have a great time out tonight.. i think i will be curling up in bed early!

hope everyone has a nice weekend, we're not up to much.. going to a bonfire display on saturday with my mum as ben is desperate to see some fireworks!

love lucy x

• Options

Oh I forgot to mention the 2 lots of pizza,Lucy. ( or did I leave that out on purposeimage???? hmm not sureimage)

So glad you are feeling better Lucy. Like Zoe says, being sick, is bad enough at the best of times and always feels worse when you're pregnant.

We are going to watch the fire works from our garden tomorrow night,as we back on to the school field, then we're going round our best friends for a Chilli, which I'm cooking while they are at the fireworks display.( Not a fan of fireworks)

Zoe, a Birthday card arrived for Aaron today in a red envelope,and cant quite make out the post mark, but it looks like your writing.Is it from you?

I'm ust waiting for Nigel to come home and then I'm off out shopping with my bf to get all our food for Center parcs. There is a supermarket there but it can work out quite expensive, so we are off to Morrisons.

Zoe, I hope you have a fab evening tonight with your school friends.I will be checking with James in the morningimageimageimageimage

Lucy, hope you enjoy your fireworks tomorrow.

Simone, hope you had a lovely afternoon with your sister and have a nice evening tonight.

Tarah for now girls xxx

• Options
    katelin's just seen Ben's pic on here and said " That's Ben" She's quite chuffed with herself.image
  • Options

Hi Girls

I had a lovely time with my sister, i fed Sam a expressed bottle, which was lovely. We went for a nioce walk and when we came back i got some lovely smiles.image

Lucy, im so glad you are feeling better, that must have been awful for you especially being pregnant.
    Will be getting Jessica's presents on Monday, im getting her paints and accessories and something learning(not sure yet).
    Thanks for the comments about her eyes, i think the are stunning (but im biased).

Lucy-H. Hope you are ok. when are you going to centre park! Will i fit in your suitcaseimage

• Options

aww.. well done katelin!

have just had my first food of the day - hula hoops, they haven't come back yet, so fingers crossed am on the mend.

am so jealous of your trip to center parcs! have fun shopping tonight in morrisons, what will we do without a week of you on pp?!!

• Options

Hiya girls,

Lucy-H, yes the card is from me! Are you all organised for his birthday?

I had a fab time last night and was home for just past 12. We had a great laugh, the meal was lovely and no hangover this morning!! The perfect night out.

xx

• Options

Where is everyone?

How are you all? Not suffering I hope.

xx

• Options

it's very quiet isn't it?! maybe it's cos the weather is so horrible and wet and windy everyone has gone to get under their duvets?

how are you zoe, hope you had a good monday? hope lucy-h hasn't been blown away at center parcs!

simone - i hope you are having a better week.. must have been lovely giving Sam a bottle, am beginning to get really broody now!

shawn is making me watch something about American Naval fighter planes... may have to go and hide under my duvet soon!

• Options

Lucy-H, I hope Centre parcs has been great and that you have all had a good time. Not long til Aarons birthday now.

Lucy, how are you feeling? I hope all is well with you. How about Shawn and Ben, are they both ok?

Simone, how are you and Jessica? I hope the party went well. Look forward to hearing about it.

xx

• Options

Hi girls

Lucy-h, I to hope you had a nice time.

Lucy, it was lovely giving Sam his bottle and i feel so close to him as i saw him being born.

Zoe hope you are all ok xx

• Options

Morning all.

Hope you are ok.

Today we are off into town. I went on Argos website last night as we still haven't got the Peppa Pig house for Charl, it's been sold out everywhere locally!! They have got 25% off them and they are in stock so we have reserved one. It will cosy £18.74 instead of £24.99, a bargin.

Simone, I'm so glad you had a lovely day yesterday. I bet she seems really grown up to you now.

xx

• Options

Hello.

My 06 baby is poorly.image

She has had a sickness bug. It started at 4.15 ish yesterday and finished at 10 last night. She didn't sleep very well though and today she has a slight temperature but refuses to have any medicine. I'm getting fluids into her and she has just had a yogurt but she is very quiet. We have had to go to Asda today and she went in the trolley seat no problem and was good all the way round!! So I know she is feeling rough!!

On the subject of Asda, we have picked up a bargin today. A Philips juicer RRP £49.99, selling today for £12!!! It even has a recipe book inside.

How is eveyone else doing?

xx

• Options

Hi Girls

Where are you all, hope you are ok

Zoe sorry to hear Char has been poorly, hope she feels better now

I have a poorly girl as well, she has a stinking cold and a really bad night! I went to bed at 11, Jessica woke up at 12, then 1.15 till 4.50 then got up at bl**dy 7! I am not a happy bunny today as she only gave me five hours the night before and i have work todayimage

Sorry for the moan xx

• Options

hi guys. sorry not been on much over the last few days.. sorry to hear your babies are all poorly.. hope they are all getting better. Ben's fully recovered now, I know he's back to normal as no more nice cuddles on the sofa!

zoe - well done on your shopping sounds like you got a bargain. we went a bit crazy in m+s yesterday and bought Shawn loads of new clothes and a coat, as he's lost so much weight now all his clothes are falling off him image m+s is about the only place that does clothes which fit him! i had been hoping to do some xmas shopping too, but we spent so much i decided we should come home instead!

simone - hope work today isn't too horrible.. you must be feeling awful after such little sleep. i was watching a rubbish dvd til about midnight and ben woke up about 8ish, so i was quite happy with that. we took him to my dad's for dinner last night so he didn't get to bed til 9pm!

we're not up to much today, watching cbeebies on the sofa with ben while daddy has a lie in, and have to do some housework at some point..

hope you all have a nice day x

• Options

Hi Lucy

Hope you are ok, glad Ben is feeling better. Its horrible when they are ill.

I have called work and told them i can't do today, as Tony is working and his mum and dad were having Jess, but they are both ill and i think Jessica needs a day at home with mummy.

We will have a duvet day and watch the new tinkerbell dvdimage

• Options

Hope you guys are all feeling lots better this evening and you had a fun duvet day with the new tinkerbell movie - that sounds like fun! wish i could have joined you!

She looks like such a sweetie, makes me hope this one is a little girl..

• Options

Hi Lucy

Jessica is loads better and sleeping better as well. We had a lovely duvet day and the Tinkerbell movie was lovely.

Jessica is sweet most of the time, but bear in mind she has just turned two!

• Options

glad she's lots better and you had a good day.. i know the two's are sposed to be naughty, but at the same time they are so cute, you can't help but laugh at them..

ben was being naughty this evening and pointed his finger at me and said 'naughty mummy', i had to try very hard to appear firm.. he called me a sweetie pie at dinner which made me smile image

i think the others have all left us..!! it's very quiet at the moment.. i wonder whether they've all got a life and not told us image