Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 faint lines on first response tests and 1 negative clear blue digital?

Replies

• Options
    Urine gets too diluted/concentrated in the night so that could be why you’ve had a negative.. wait a week or two and try again x
  • Options
    Hi everyone
    took these today and this came up in 1 minute! But I’ve started bleeding a bit not painful. I’ve took another today and nothing came up? Confused 

• Options
    Hello ladies just was wondering I am now 5 days before my period. And for the past 2 days I been having really bad sore breast and nipples and also yesterday bloating and just feeling really heavy in my lower stomach. I ovulated on the 11 or 12th of this month.. could I be pregnant or is it too early to tell? Also this morning I had an orgasm🤭.. well right after I felt mild cramping and a lot of pressure... like I had a ton of bricks hanging pulling and stretching.. so I said why not take a pt!! Well I’m seeing something and it came up before 10 mins more like 5 6 mins.. can anyone see something or is it just me
  • Options
    Here they are 
  • Options
    I see something in your first photo give it a few days n re test xx
  • Options
    Don't worry and yes give it a few days, my last period was the beginning of November and my last negative test was new year's eve. My first positive test using clear blue was the 9th of Jan approx 7-8 weeks into my pregnancy, think I was lacking in the hormone the test was trying to detect.

Another thing you could do is go and see your doctor maybe.
  • Options
    Hi All 
    wondering if anyone can help I had a miscarriage just over six weeks ago now I was only early they think around 4/5weeks
    i had tested negative on a home pregnancy this was around three weeks after I just did it to see if my hcg levels had dropped but last week I started to get sore boobs / super tired  and a bit cramps I thought my period was coming and it never did so i had some tests and thought ild take them it came back with a faint positive I did it every second day. Then this morning thought ild do a clear blue said not pregnant. I’m not sure what to think anyone help me out. 
    I just feel pregnant now but so confused of this. I’ll attach below do you think that’s a positive line on the tests. I haven’t had a period since the MC. 

• Options
    Bec431 that is a Bfp!!!!! Congrats 
  • Options
    Clear blue are more sensitive requiring more hcg where as the frer only need 6ml so I think that’s your bfp x
  • Options
    Hi,

ive got that response with the first response and the digital clear blue says « not pregnant ».

im confused. I’m 2 days late.
  • Options
    Ami$08 said:
    Hi,

ive got that response with the first response and the digital clear blue says « not pregnant ».

Clear blue are more sensitive, your first response is so faint that the clear blue wouldn’t be able to detect your pregnancy yet anyway.. 
  • Options
    Ami$08 said:
    Hi,

Clear blue are more sensitive, your first response is so faint that the clear blue wouldn’t be able to detect your pregnancy yet anyway.. 
    Is there another test that you can recommend?

ill do another one tomorrow first urine in the morning. I’m scared cause we’ve been trying for a long time and actually I have an appointment set up with the fertility clinic Wednesday.

i tought that the result would have been more accurate 2 days after my period due date.

i wish it’s that it’s positive but at the same time, don’t want to get my hopes too high.
  • Options
    Ami$08 said:
    Ami$08 said:
    Hi,

ill do another one tomorrow first urine in the morning. I’m scared cause we’ve been trying for a long time and actually I have an appointment set up with the fertility clinic Wednesday.

i tought that the result would have been more accurate 2 days after my period due date.

i wish it’s that it’s positive but at the same time, don’t want to get my hopes too high.
     A first response. They’re pretty accurate, and as your line is very faint the clear blue isn’t able to pick it up as that needs a hcg reading of 25ml or higher where as the first response only need 6ml or more.. regardless of period being 2 days late or not x
  • Options
    Ami$08 said:
    Ami$08 said:
    Hi,

A first response. They’re pretty accurate, and as your line is very faint the clear blue isn’t able to pick it up as that needs a hcg reading of 25ml or higher where as the first response only need 6ml or more.. regardless of period being 2 days late or not x
    Hi,

iive just done 2 test with my morning urine and they both are positive. 

I think that I’ll make an appointment with the hospital for a blood test.

in so happy but still can’t believe it...
  • Options
    Hi can anyone help i'm going crazy is this a faint positive or a evap on bottom test ive never had lines appear and yes there a faint pink 
  • Options
    bubba20 said:
    Hi can anyone help i'm going crazy is this a faint positive or a evap on bottom test ive never had lines appear and yes there a faint pink 
    Could you upload the original picture please? I’m struggling to see anything 
  • Options
    Someone help!! In the first pic the
    top test is an old negative test compared to the test I just took yesterday. I’m 5 days passed my missed period. I am soo confused. I’ve had 2 faint line test but the digital first response one I took says negative. Did anyone else have this issue? I’ve never been pregnant before.. but I’m looking for hope also I didn’t take the digital with morning pee just took it like 20 minutes ago and I took the other too faint line test yesterday around 4pm. I see a clear faint line in person but on pic it looks like a half faint line

f 
  • Options
    I’d say re test.. only cause it’s half a line, but I wanna say it’s positive just don’t wanna give false hope x
  • Options
    I I don't know if there is a faint line I kinda saw one. It was hard to capture in the photo. 
  • Options
    Hi again ladies, 

it’s been 3 months since I’ve been on here but my partner and I are still TTC. Currently 3 days late and have been very regular recently so I’ve taken a test this evening at around 8:30 and then another at 9 just cause I was worried that I was going crazy. But both tests came back with two faint but clear lines. I want to say I’m pregnant and I want to start getting excited, what do you guys think? Currently 4-5 weeks since my last period.