Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 faint lines on first response tests and 1 negative clear blue digital?

1505152535456»

Replies

• Options
    Grace97 said:
    Hi again ladies, 

it’s been 3 months since I’ve been on here but my partner and I are still TTC. Currently 3 days late and have been very regular recently so I’ve taken a test this evening at around 8:30 and then another at 9 just cause I was worried that I was going crazy. But both tests came back with two faint but clear lines. I want to say I’m pregnant and I want to start getting excited, what do you guys think? Currently 4-5 weeks since my last period. 
    Positive congratulations xx
  • Options
    Hi all , 

Do these look like 2 faint positives ? Not due for 3 days took CB digi and came back 'not pregnant' 
    Thanks
  • Options
    Lillish said:
    Hi all , 

Do these look like 2 faint positives ? Not due for 3 days took CB digi and came back 'not pregnant' 
    Thanks
    Negative to me x
  • Options

This is positive isn’t it? 
    Which I’m a bit scared about as I’ve been taking cerelle religiously for the past 6 months!!!!! 
  • Options
    Hi all, I don’t know what to do so I’ve been on the pill for years now and I don’t get a period at all but I have been feeling very off lately I wake up every morning around 5 am and I’m so so nauseous like I want to throw up so badly but I stop myself because I hate throwing up, I took a first response and there was a very faint second line which I can see in person but you can’t really see in pictures I took a clear blue the next day and it was negative, i don’t have access to more tests because I live with my parents and don’t have a car so I’m concerned and I don’t know what to do because I know I need to take another 
  • Options
    Need help! I’m new to this and all but I thought you guys can help me I’m a bit confused 

I took a pregnancy test on Friday because I wasn’t feeling very well and it came back positive with a pinkish faint line but you could physically see it.

but than I took another one 2 days later and it came back negative as I took this later on in the day as the first one I took first thing in the morning 

what should I do?? 
  • Options

I know this thread is old but are these evaporation lines? CBD says not pregnant. My cycle is extremely irregular so I don’t even know if I’m late or not 😳 these came up after at least 5 mins. Top one was yesterday and bottom was this morning
  • Options

Took a test yesterday and had a faint line.. could it be an Evap line? 
  • Options

Took a test yesterday and had a faint line.. could it be an Evap line? 
    I’ve never seen a clearblue with a pink line before 🤣🙈  I can defo see something re test in a few days xx