Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A shocking 12 week scan! UDATED WITH PICS!!

Replies

• Options
    omg what wonderful news babe I am over the moon for you.

Well done sweetheartimage

K xx
    12+1
  • Options
    OMG Congratulations!!! That's such fantastic news!
    You and hubby will do a fantastic job. xxx

Cat 11+5
  • Options
    Congratulations ! that is excellent news !

Lorraine xxx
    5wks today
  • Options
    Wow, what a shocker! That is wonderful news sweeties! So I think so far that is two sets of twins on the August forum. Let's get some more girls!!

12+1 x
  • Options
    wow how fab twins congratulations hunny xxxx
  • Options
    That's fantastic, congratulations, you must be so excited xx
  • Options
    Awww hun its soooo sweet that your nan is 84 and always wanted twins in the family and now you are able to give them to her....that will be a very special moment for you both. congratulations.

XxXxX
  • Options
    Congratulations! How wonderful for you - and a bit scary! I think we have 3 ladies on the due in June forum expecting twins: 1 identical, 1 non-identical (snowangel) and 1 I can't remember, hehe.

xx
  • Options
    Felt my ears burning!! :lol:

HEHE congrats welcome to the twins club!! :lol: My topic was similar to this when I found out hun! I had my 18 week scan yesterday and have great pics of my two little ones. Email me if you wanna chat to a fellow twin carrier!!

xx

[Modified by: snowangel on January 23, 2009 03:38 PM]

• Options
    double congratulations xcxx
  • Options
    many congrats hunni, wonderful news!!! image
  • Options
    Wow! What brilliant news!! So happy for you!

xx
  • Options
    Wow - what a nice shock!! Congraualtions to you both - wonderful news.
    Ally
    xxxx
    18+2
  • Options
    Oh how fabulous for you!! I can imagine the shock though, I have heard of lots of people having twins naturally so its not always a given that you will have a c-section.

Congrats

• Options
    Wow, that's great news! Glad everything was ok with your scan! Take good care of yourself.

Sapphire
    11+2
    xxxxxx
  • Options
    Aww wow congratulations! xx
  • Options
    Oh how fantastic, what a lovely, lovely surprise!! I bet you can't stop grinning! Am chuffed to bits for you. huge, huge congrats! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations! What a surprise - but a lovely one. I'm having twins too, I'm 17+5 so if you need any advice/to chat then let me know. Did they confirm whether what type of twins you are having? Mine are MC/DA so are identical xxx
  • Options
    Wow, congrats xxx
  • Options
    hi
    congrats xx
    i have 5week old twin boys non-identical.
    i had them naturally after just a 4hour labour,i was told as long as first twin is head down then natural delivery can b attempted.
    good luck,if u want to know anything just ask xx