Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pregnant after miscarriage - Part 5

Replies

• Options

Hi hope u can get it sorted out with epu it's disgusting that you can't get an appointment with a doctor. I guess you don't have a walk in surgery near by where you have to sit and wait to see a doctor. 

• Options

That’s good at least it’s better than nothing but it’s wrong of them to make you wait in the first place, also if you need to get the low dose aspirin you can buy it in pharmacy I got 100 pills when I was taking them from Lloyd’s pharmacy, I need to start taking them again really but I’m crap at remembering to

think af is arriving for me now I’ve had 2 27 day cycles following a 36 day cycle and now this time it’s gunna be 30/31 depending on when it starts as I’ve had some spotting today and yesterday, I’m pretty sure I ovulated on day 15/16 so works out right

its good that I’m clearly ovulating as I got ewcm but considering I covered all fertile days i was really hoping for bfp this time around especially as my angel due date was earlier this week 

I hope everyone is doing really well though honey will be having her little man so soon cant wait for him to arrive then who’s next??

mummy to l+h I love the nursery theme you picked in the end really really nice 

• Options

Hey lovelies!

Glad to hear you're all okay and the babies are great!

Congratulations to those who have had their little ones😍❤️🎊 

I started to feel pregnant on the 26, 4 days after my period, I haven't believed 100% I am but after being pregnant three times its just that feeling lol, I did take a test a week after it came up negative so I stopped thinking about it and just carried on with making myself better. But I've noticed my nipples are getting darker and I've had terrible mood swings more than normal lol! We've planned on taking a test on valentines day so I'm really really hoping I am and I'm hoping it's not just in my head but wouldn't my nipples change if it was just in my head lol? 

• Options

Hi 🙋‍♀️ just always reading in the background, hope your all well! 

Sami just wanted to say I had 3 mcs and was advised by consultant to start asprin on at 10 weeks! Said if any earlier could disadvantage implantation, hope this helps xxx

• Options

Thanks for the replys. I called the epu yesterday they didn't give me much information but they have made me an appointment with my gyno consultant at the hospital on the 18th. Just have to hope everything goes well until then.

• Options

Hi ladies hope you are all well. I have five days until my c section. Not sure if I'm more nervous or excited x

• Options

I bet you’re feeling both Honey but focus on the excitement of meeting your perfect little man.xxxx

• Options

Not sure if I’m clutching at straws, or just struggling to accept what is coming my way in the next few weeks

I’ve been for a private scan today 8weeks 2days. Baby measure exactly that but she said there was no heartbeat and I would need to consult with the hospital about next steps

Do you think there is any chance the heartbeat could have just been missed?

She also said I have one of those wombs that tilt back, which was never raised in my first pregnancy

Any hope out there? 

• Options

I am so sorry sending you lots and lots of hugs. Please take care of yourself and give yourself lots of time and space to grieve for your little angel. My thoughts and prayers are with your family xxxxx

• Options

MLMmum, did they say there was any hope? At 8 weeks there should be a heartbeat visible. I’m really sorry you’re going through this- it’s awfuL.xxxx

• Options

Last night i experienced bright red blood when I wiped, nothing so far since. Does this mean the worst? I'm noe checking constantly thinking it will happen again. Anyone else experience this? X

• Options

Have you phoned epu? An how many weeks pregnant are you? If it was a lot I would want to know straight away that's just me you need a scan to be sure what's going on. I really hope everything is okay x

• Options

Thanks for the reply Lou, I'm only 5+2 weeks, so even if I was to get a scan it wouldn't be able to pick up a heartbeat yet. It was only a small amount when I wiped the once then it completely stopped and nothing since. I was thinking about waiting until tomorrow to see if it happens again and ring tomorrow as it's Sunday today x

• Options

It can happen were you just get a few spots around this time as your usual cycle your period would be due but I am not sure I think it's 6 weeks were they can see a heartbeat but I would still phone up epu in eastbourne if there's a problem and it's the weekend we have to phone the conquest if you are really worried you can phone 111 to get advice and they will tell you what's best to do, or last resort a and e. It depends if you really want to wait till tomorrow x

• Options

Sami try to syay posituve. I had bleeding at 5-6 weeks with Evelyn (both brown and red) and she's currently pulling my hair - totally wild and totally healthy. I agree you should still go to the EPU though because as they told me - bleeding is never normal but it does happen. Because of a previous loss they'll probably agree to do bloods or similar to check levels just for your peace of mind. It's worth it even just for your sanity. Could you call today and try for an appointment for tomorrow? They'll probably have someone in just to answer phones/take emergencies etc x

• Options

I agree with mrsb639 i forgot about the blood tests. I had some spotting at the beginning to so it can happen and everything be okay xxx

• Options

So I called the epu, she wasn't very helpful to be honest. She said that it does not sound to worrying and that to just keep an eye on it. I'm going to call again tomorrow hopefully someone else answers that's a little more helpful x

• Options

That's a bit rubbish to be honest not very reassuring considering previous miscarriage sorry they were a bit useless. Call back tomorrow xxx

• Options

That's a bit rubbish of them. When I rang I just said it was similar to how everything started with my miscarriage (although it wasn't anywhere near as bad) and they told me to come up the next day for a check. I dont suppose there's a walk in clinic near you? There wasn't for me but I've heard some people mention them on here. I'm sure she's right in that it's nothing to worry about, it's just not easy to believe when it's you is it!

• Options

MrsB, no there is no walk in where I live. It's a case of when you see blood you automatically think the worst. I'm just going to ring again tomorrow, hopefully the next person I speak to might be a little more sympathetic x