Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I’m a doula – ask me anything

124»

Replies

• Options

Hi! 
    My periods 4 days late all tests came back negative but I’m still worried.. I have mild cramping what are the chances these tests could be wrong? My last period ended January 13th. I have also started a new job a month ago that I am working shift work and overnights.. and I work with ALL women. 
  • Options
    Hello everyone. 
    Sorry that I haven't replied in long time. I need to take a break from social media's and just spend some time with my family and sort m anxiety. In next few days I will reply :) 
  • Options
    Hi @Sigsauer  I just turned 12 weeks pregnant and have been feeling mild on and off period like cramps for a few days now, I also have achy lower back and get the odd sharp pain in my side when i move but i think that is ligament pain.  Does the cramping sound normal to you?
  • Options
    Some women expirience cramping through all pregnancy, as everything stretching. Keep an eye on it and if it will get any worth or you will get bleeding contact your MW asap
  • Options
    Hi @Sigsauer thank you for coming back to me.  Cramping is still there but it hasn't gotten any worse and definitely no bleeding so fingers crossed all good :)