Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finally Got My BFP <3 (Transition Group For Hoping For A BFP)

Replies

• Options
    @MillP thanks hun <3  

im pretty sure im the earliest <3 me and @Rachel.a21 worked out 4 weeks and 3 days......im getting my confirm sunday night
  • Options
    @Catlady220 I didn’t want to message again on the other thread in case it upsets anyone who’s been ttc for a while but it really is amazing news!!! Love how you told your mum and your mum’s reaction too!💖💖

love this thread- so nice to see people at different points in pregnancy!! Love the bump pics too!xx.  

• Options
    @SmithL35 thanks beaut 🥰 
    I bet you can't believe you don't have long left! So exciting! The last few weeks have flown! Xx
  • Options
    SmithL35 said:
    @SmithL35 thanks beaut 🥰 
    I bet you can't believe you don't have long left! So exciting! The last few weeks have flown! Xx
    It’s like I’ve woke up and got ten weeks left.. my pregnancy have flown by🙈😍 but I honestly can’t wait!! Im scared but excited xx
  • Options
    @WelshGirrl I can imagine the feelings of nervousness and excitement! I bet your 12 week scan feels like ages ago!! Love the bump x
  • Options
    @SmithL35 my first ever scan was at 8 weeks.. and that feels like a lifetime away, let alone my 12 week🤯🙈 I’m getting impatient now thou lol, but she’s head down and getting herself ready, been having ‘lightning crotch’ as they call it where there’s sharp pains down below due to baby getting into position🙈  and thank you babe xx
  • Options
    @EmJ3 i know it was literally the perfect reaction <3

• Options
    @SmithL35 my first ever scan was at 8 weeks.. and that feels like a lifetime away, let alone my 12 week🤯🙈 I’m getting impatient now thou lol, but she’s head down and getting herself ready, been having ‘lightning crotch’ as they call it where there’s sharp pains down below due to baby getting into position🙈  and thank you babe xx
    Ah do you mind me asking if you had the 8 week one done privately? Or was that the epu? I'm so pleased that we have been chatting on here so much, you've really helped me! Xx
  • Options
    @SmithL35 it was epu as I was bleeding..  I’m glad I’ve helped you, it’s so nice being a part of someone else’s journey 🥰 I’m always here xx
  • Options
    im sooooooo happy so many familiar ppl joined <3 the october group had only 3 ppl :(
  • Options
    im sooooooo happy so many familiar ppl joined <3 the october group had only 3 ppl :(
    Aww! I’m so happy for you thou 🥰 x
  • Options
    @WelshGirrl im happy for u too <3
  • Options
    @SmithL35 it was epu as I was bleeding..  I’m glad I’ve helped you, it’s so nice being a part of someone else’s journey 🥰 I’m always here xx
    Oh definitely! I feel like I've made friends with people who I can really talk to xx
  • Options
    question.....is it normal to have lil cramps??? i had implantation bleeding but we arent going to get confirmed til sunday
  • Options
    WelshGirl98WelshGirl98 Regular
    edited Jan 30, 2020 6:52PM
    question.....is it normal to have lil cramps??? i had implantation bleeding but we arent going to get confirmed til sunday
    Are they intense? Or just mild cramps? Mild cramps are normal in early pregnancy x
  • Options
    SmithL35 said:
    Oh definitely! I feel like I've made friends with people who I can really talk to xx
    Yeah same here, it’s lovely to know there’s people either going through the same things or are just actually able to help and support xx
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! My bump is actually measuring 2-3 weeks small, but they aren’t concerned because I was smaller with my son as well and he came 3 weeks early. She’s definitely in my back hiding out because my back aches so much at work 😩😩😩😩
  • Options
    I have had lots of cramps over the past few weeks, everything is just stretching a bit :)
  • Options
    Hi, I would love to join in too. I have recently got my BFP after
    8 months of TTC. It’s my first so all very exciting and scary! xx
  • Options
    Hi, I would love to join in too. I have recently got my BFP after
    8 months of TTC. It’s my first so all very exciting and scary! xx
    Congratulations :) x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions