Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Finally Got My BFP <3 (Transition Group For Hoping For A BFP)

Replies

• Options
    Hey ladies 🥰 I’m 30 weeks (baby measuring 32) and my braxton hicks are getting stronger 🙈 I’m literally shitting it now 😂😩 do you think she could come early than due date?? This is the third time she’s measuring big xx
  • Options
    Scan is the 28th, 😩, at 12 weeks 
  • Options
    @WelshGirrl there’s a chance she’ll go early but my ‘little’ boy was still 2 weeks late at 9lb 15!!!
    Matilda (who’s 5 and a half months) was 2 weeks early and was 8lb 2. 
    My first daughter was 7lb 8 and 2 weeks late so I’m not sure it correlates. 

Having said that with my first, I didn’t really have any signs either, no braxton  hicks etc so your baby might decide to make an early appearance!!

It’s very exciting!xxx
  • Options
    @VRob123 did you want it earlier?xxxx
  • Options
    EmJ3 said:
    @WelshGirrl there’s a chance she’ll go early but my ‘little’ boy was still 2 weeks late at 9lb 15!!!
    Matilda (who’s 5 and a half months) was 2 weeks early and was 8lb 2. 
    My first daughter was 7lb 8 and 2 weeks late so I’m not sure it correlates. 

Having said that with my first, I didn’t really have any signs either, no braxton  hicks etc so your baby might decide to make an early appearance!!

It’s very exciting!xxx
    When the midwife measured me she did say there’s a chance I could have her early, I’ve been having braxton hicks since about 26 weeks, but today they’re getting a bit intense 🙈 i would like to meet her early just not too early 🙈xxx
  • Options
    haha @WelshGirrl I know what you mean! A couple of weeks early is nice but too early is a bit scary!!!xxx
  • Options
    EmJ3 said:
    @VRob123 did you want it earlier?xxxx
    I had 2 early mcs end of last year, at my booking appointment she said I’d have an earlier scan then another at 12 weeks. My letter today was the 28th Feb. Every day I wake up and think about if I’ve mc’d, check when I go to the loo, I’m not feeling pregnant in the slightest (I know maybe it’s luck but it doesn’t help my anxiety). I couldn’t go another 4 weeks of not knowing if everything is ok. I called the scan unit and just broke down in tears, they’ve booked me in for an early scan on Tuesday, the midwife agreed it was too long to wait after 2 mc’s. I didn’t mean to cry, it just fell out 🤦‍♀️
  • Options
    I remember your losses😥😥😥You’re absolutely right. It’s just mental torture when you’ve lost babies before @VRob123. I cried at most of my earlier appointments and definitely at all of my scans throughout! I just couldn’t help it! Good luck for Tuesday! I’ll keep everything crossed for you.xxx
  • Options
    I have my booking app next week, but I can't imagine waiting another month for a scan :/ I've had 2 lost before 6 weeks, but I don't know whether they'd let me have one earlier. I guess I could have a private one?
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 i didnt sleep well last night.... i got up to pee several times.....i think its bc im trying to drink more water :/ thinking bout taking another test today or waiting til tomorrow.....i only have cheapies but today was AF day.....

@VRob123 honey u did the right thing....if u think something is wrong then u should get help <3 it is ur body after all
  • Options
    @VRob123 so sorry you've had such a hard time, I'm not surprised you're feeling anxious. So glad you got an early scan, hopefully you'll feel so reassured when you see your little bean! 
  • Options
    has anyone taken like the cheapy strips????? when do they start to get darker??? im still before AF.....i had 2 off brand FRER the first i took on 11DPO and the second on 12DPO and it got darker <3 but the cheapies just seem to be all the same?
  • Options
    @Catlady220 the peeing in the night just gets worse until you get into the second trimester 😅 second trimester is a breeze. I forget I’m pregnant almost daily. I am close to being in my third trimester 
  • Options
    @Rachel.a21 ughhhhhhh i literally think i got up like 5 times......im trying to drink alot of water bc i normally dont.....but my mood is everywhere :/ i feel like it all hit me at once

PPL THAT LIVE IN COLD PLACES: I work outside part of my day......how do you go about being pregnant in the cold.....is there anything i should know......? i wanna make sure im safe in the cold.....its 32F today outside :/ i know layers are important but idk whats enough and stuff
  • Options
    Rachel.a21Rachel.a21 Regular
    edited Jan 31, 2020 7:21PM
    @Catlady220 It will get better. I think it’s hitting you just because you’re aware you’re pregnant now. Sometimes it’s the mind working too. Working in cold won’t affect anything. The baby is perfectly safe and temperature controlled in the sac
  • Options
    Can you start losing your mucus plug at 30 weeks??? I’m a ftm and I have no idea. But all day I’ve had an increase in discharge, and I’ve just gone to the toilet and seen a streak of like brown/red blood on my underwear x
  • Options
    @WelshGirrl you can but you would need to contact the doctor ASAP since you are not 37 weeks or above 
  • Options
    @WelshGirrl you can but you would need to contact the doctor ASAP since you are not 37 weeks or above 
    I rang my midwife and she said put a pad on, and see if there’s anymore In the morning and if so I gotta ring labour ward x
  • Options
    @WelshGirrl hope you're ok hun x
  • Options
    SmithL35 said:
    @WelshGirrl hope you're ok hun x
    Thanks babe, I’m okay just with it being my first I have no idea what to expect, and for the last week I’ve been so stressed x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions