Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell us which iconic UK landmark you'd take your child to. Stokke Crusi, worth £1,423, to win

Replies

• Options

I Give the opportunity would Love to take my baby girl to London Aquarium to see all the Fishand experience the beautiful serenity in the watery eyes she loves the sound of splashing and waterfalls and it really relaxed her so I would love to take her there to see her face. Would take some good pictures too I'm sure! She's 5 months

📷

• Options

And my daughter is 11weeks old 

• Options

I would love to take my 1 year old to the giants causeway. She loves climbing and is just starting to walk. I think it would be a great adventure for the both of us. Also she loves chickens so hopefully we might end up seeing some more interesting birds

• Options

My daughter has just turned three. I'd love to take her to Warwick Castle because she would love to wear her princess dress & pretend to be a princess for the day living in her fairytale castle! She loves to play princesses and Knights with her older brother & he has a wooden castle she enjoys playing with (when he lets her!) so I know taking her to a magnificent, real life castle, such as Warwick would be a perfect day out for her! 

• Options

I would love to take my two year old daughter Indie-Lilah to peppa pig world I know it's not really a landmark but she asks me every night when I put her to bed if we are going to peppa pig world tomorrow I'd love to make her dream come true. She is old for the pushchair but she still uses one when she gets tired and were trying desperately for baby number 2 so it would get used plenty! thanks for the chance. 

• Options

Has anyone checked the demo for this model? It looks great!

• Options

I would love to take them to the cenotaph as you are never to young to learn admiration and respect for your elders.

• Options

I'd like to take him to Legoland, Windsor - they have got all the architectures from around Europe and they are amazing.

• Options

Blackpool Tower for us as its an all day with so much to do and see by the time we get home its flop into bed happy days

• Options

I would love to take my 19month old boy Freddie to the  beautiful Lake District . He loves nothing more than being outside and exploring differnt places and seeing new things .. And pointing to the birdies another of his favourite things !!!! 

• Options

I'd take my 4.5 month old son to the national railway museum in york and we could visit his grandparents on the way up there. 

• Options

I would take my 2 year old to the London Eye at dusk after the Christmas lights are up to see them all twinkling in the sky :)

• Options

I would love to take my little boy, Zane, who is 2 years old,  to London for the day for a river cruise and to the British museum. We spend hours each day watching boat videos on YouTube so he keeps asking me to take him on one ( being in a small rural village, this isn't exactly a viable option forward day out lol)  . Also "a night at the museum " is one of his favourite films and I think it would be a fantastic and exciting yet educational experience for him. My other son Oliver who is 5 months, would enjoy the busy atmosphere of London it's self as he loves seeing lots of people :) thank you x

• Options

We would like to be the 10th parents to visit our special iconic lifemark / landmark, using the iconic Stokke®.

My husband, Ben, proposed to me, at The Shard in London. The whole evening was made perfect by the incredible setting and the wonderful, friendly staff .. and, of course, Ben.

However, a romantic, evening meal, with a two month old daughter is not on the cards!

But, to re-visit The Shard and enjoy the views would be lovely .. especially if we were showing off such a wonderful prize as Iconic The Stokke®.

And, the loan of the Pro Go camera, to capture our day would be very much appreciated.

• Options

I'd love to take our baby boy who is currently 5 months old to London Zoo. We've never been and he is just at the age where he is taking everything in and loves watching everything that moves so I think he'd love it.

I also love the Stokke pushchairs as my husband and I are both tall and these are both stylish and a convenient height for the both of us but we couldn't afford one!

• Options

I would take my  2 year-old little monster on a hunt to find the Loch Ness monster, taking in the breathtaking views of rural England and Scotland by train. 

• Options

I would love to take our 2 year old to Liverpool and go on a ferry cross the Mersey. He's obsessed with boats.

• Options

Hi, should have added the landmark we would visit is Edinburgh castle...truly iconic.

• Options

There are so many places in the UK I love, but the one I have always wanted to visit will be the White Cliffs of Dover. I have to admit I have had it pinned to my fridge for so long now and keep saying “one day”. I love the breath taking views and would love the fresh air, long walks and amazing pictures to go on my Facebook/instagram page obviously.

I have a 3 month old baby girl, called Sophie and even though motherhood can be lonely sometimes, she has made me more adventures than ever before. I feel such a thrill going out to the country with her & love to see her little face take in the awe striking views around her. It is exciting how aware she is at so young & I love living in her forever animated world.

My young family is in the process of making memories & I would love this adventure to be part of our family story forever.  

• Options

I'd love to take my 2 week old son and almost 2 and a half year old son to York. We'd visit the railway musuem (eldest is crazy about trains), York Minster and do some walking in the Yorkshire dales for fresh air, exercise and hopefully tire them out so we can get a good night's sleep.

This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions