Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Tell Bronchostop Junior the little things you do to soothe your poorly child: win £200 voucher

Replies

• Options
    Cuddle with mum. Ginger, raw honey and turmeric in hot water to sip. 
  • Options
    Cuddles can be the best medicine there is. We also have a special 'poorly blanket' which can only be used on the couch when under the weather. Hot chocolate and a soft boiled egg mashed up in a cup are the poorly foods of choice.
  • Options
    I cuddle with them and try to make them as comfortable as possible.  I'm also a lot nicer when my little ones are feeling poorly.
  • Options
    My little one is only 5 months old... When she's feeling poorly we snuggle up on the sofa in PJ's with blankets and watch crappy movies... or I do, she snuggles up with her boobies and feeds and naps as she wants to. 
  • Options
    Lots of cuddles on the sofa with his favorite movies on all day, lots of water and warm milk with honey helps a little 
  • Options
    I find a cuddly blanket and a hot water bottle on Mum's knee works a treat!
  • Options
    a duvet day always helps
  • Options
    When my children are feeling poorly they love to have their tummy and hands massaged. It seems to relax and soothe them without medication. 
  • Options
    Cuddles, hot tea with lemon and honey, homemade, nutritious food and lots of fluids!
  • Options
    Lots of drinks, perhaps milkshakes if their throat hurts too much to eat.  Then cucuddles, pyjamas, sofa with blankets and tv on low to keep them amused but allow them to sleep if they want to.
  • Options
    The obvious cuddles and a nice warm water bottle.
  • Options
    Olbas kids in a diffuser to clear their airways. 
  • Options
    We enjoy cuddles in bed wrapped in a blanket and a heated pack. we also put on our steam machine with vicks and sit next to it. 
  • Options
    Lots of cuddles whilst wrapped in a fleecy blanket and gently stroke the forehead until she is asleep. Also, some Vic vapour rub on her chest
  • Options
    Lots of cuddles, hot chocolate and using a Sudafed diffuser plug helps my little man fight the cold and cough bugs and feel better 
  • Options
    A small plastic spoonful of honey along with a warm drink of milk, snuggles together and a game we play to see how long you can last without making a single sound (which helps the medicine to work, and coughing to stop) usually does the trick!
  • Options
    Read them a story
  • Options
    lots of cuddles and treats like playing games on ipad watching films and nice cuddly under snuggly blankets 
  • Options
    warm honey and dash of cinnamon helps soothe the throat
  • Options
    Honey and lemon to sip and duvet on the settee 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions