Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

Tell Bronchostop Junior the little things you do to soothe your poorly child: win £200 voucher

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Dec 5, 2019 9:27AM in Sponsored discussions

Hello.

Bronchostop Junior Syrup, has been specifically designed for children, to help relieve any coughs, associated with a cold. The people at Bronchostop say “It acts like a balm for your child’s throat, that aids in relieving dry or irritating coughs, associated with colds”.

Bronchostop Junior would like you to tell us all about the little, non-medicinal things you do to soothe and settle your child when they’re coughing and feeling poorly, and you could win a £200 Amazon voucher for sharing!

To be in with a chance of winning, please scroll to the text box at the bottom of this thread, and tell us the non-medicinal things that you do to soothe and settle your child when they’re coughing and feeling poorly, and you could win a £200 Amazon voucher.

Everyone who posts (and answers the question fully) will be entered into a prize draw to win the £200 Amazon voucher.

We'll keep this thread open until 04/12/19, and we'll announce the winner's name a few days later.

This discussion is sponsored by Bronchostop. Please note that comments and pictures you post here may be used by Bronchostop in future marketing and advertising material. See full Ts&Cs here
CTN number: UK/2019-0640 

Replies

• I’m a big fan of Disney movies, PJs, sofa, snacks and blankets. Also lots and lots of cuddles. 
  • My lo is 16 months and she loves when she is poorly being wrapped up on a blanket , cuddled on my knee watching the light projector.
  • Cosy cuddles and stories under a blanket tend to soothe our little one the best.
  • My little man loves nothing better than a cuddle. When he is poorly I sit with him and hold his hand and quite often use the baby carrier to carry him around the house. The older children like a nice warm bath with bubbles and then curl up on the sofa with lots of blankets cuddles and hot chocolate 
  • edited Nov 6, 2019 6:41PM
    Play classical music from YouTube, cuddle favourite toy. Ice cream for sore throats. 
    To encourage reluctant nose blowing - looking into the tissue and grossing out at the bogies. I know it’s yuck but in a Roald Dahl kind of way they are fascinated by it, and so do try to blow noses so they can then take great joy in saying Bleuuuuuuuck!
  • Lots of cuddles and treats (movies they wanted to see, iPad games I’d said no to, comforting snacks if they’re feeling up to it). And gummy vitamins and echinacea:)
  • Cuddles, hot chocolate & good film to distract her
  • We watch movies together. easy to do and comfortable. 
  • I have put catalogues under the top legs of the cot to raise my little ones chest when they sleep.  Lots of cuddles and warm milk.
  • Cosy pjs 
    a bit of vick vapour rub 
    loads of cuddles and fluids 
  • it it has to be lots and lots of cuddles and sleeping. We try to get them to drink warm honey and lemon buts it’s not always a winner. A little chocolate always helps to feel better.
  • As well as cough medicine I make sure they’re not too warm and over sips of water. 
  • Raising a pillow when child coughs at night help the little one and also ensures better night sleep for the rest of family. If the little one have troubles settling with the cough, we rub theirs back until they settle. 
    Wicks rubbed on the chest and feet warms up their little bodies and of ourse paracetamol/ibuprofen makes them more comfortable.
  • After cold and flu remedy, just being there for cuddles, stories and a warm blanket. 
  • Lots of cuddles and reading all their favourite books usually helps.
  • pillow and duvet chilling out on the couch! water bottle at side and a vicks candle burning in the background x
  • Cuddles, warm water in a bottle or sip cup to sooth the cough and keep hydrated and lots of distractions!
  • Duvet on the sofa, extra stories and as much TV as they want!
  • Rubbing Vic on their feet
  • A spoonful of manuka honey sometimes helps
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions