Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

April 2018 Toddlers

1235»

Replies

• Options
    I'm so very sorry @MrsFish here if you ever need someone to talk to x
  • Options
    Oh @MrsFish I’m so so sorry, you’ve been so open about how wanted little bean was. Doubly hard when you still have symptoms as a reminder. Lean on your loved ones. You’ll get through this xxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, it has been pretty crap, I am still really suffering with nausea/headaches/cramps/hunger etc. Seeing EPU tomorrow, so hopefully can start to get things sorted out, it’s no fun going through symptoms when you know your baby has died.  It took 1 year to fall, so it may have been our last chance - it’s just crap really......
  • Options
    Hi mum how are we all? 
    @MrsFish how are you doing?

Im looking for some advice if anyone has any experience. Penelope is 18 months old and she’s very sassy and definitely full of personality but when she’s in contact with younger children she hits them! She goes up to them and says no and hits their face, she literally pushed over a tiny baby for no reason at soft play. 
    I’ve asked nursery and they said she doesn’t do it there. I tell her off everytime and she turns on the waterworks but I don’t know if I’m reacting the right way. I can’t just ignore it when she’s pushing people’s babies in the face 😕😕😕
  • Options
    Hi @Scotjill I’m doing ok thanks - I still haven’t had a period since the procedure, so they will be doing some tests in the next couple of weeks to see what is going on. 

Amelie isn’t very nice to the dogs sometimes.  We try and model good behaviour and praise like crazy when she is nice to the dogs.  When she isn’t we move her away and say NO -  it she also puts on waterworks.  I also feel it’s a stage, but much harder for you when she is lashing out on other children......
  • Options
    Hello everyone. If you're getting in the Halloween spirit and fancy sharing a pic of your pumpkin or your child dressed up, we're giving away a lovely book bundle on this thread here. We'd love to see your pics, so please do come and share them.  
  • Options
    Hi @DanielleMFM here is one of my little Halloween loving babies - not so small anywhere I will share as soon as I have one of Luna. X 
  • Options
    Oh @Leonna9 isn't that FABULOUS! Won't you come post it on this other thread for us? Hugo-Blaze rocking the outfit SO much! 
  • Options
    Hey ladies,  we're all good thanks @Scotjill. Luckily the boys are only like that with each other and not other kids but we're just trying to teach them actions have consequences and model good behaviour, just doing our best. 
    @MrsFish hope your doing ok and it all gets sorted out for you soon x 
    @DanielleMFM sorry we don't do Halloween, not even a little bit 🙂

As for us we're doing well had Oliver's 4th birthday last month and we are in the midst of school picking, yay! Harry is a cheeky monster but generally so happy and content just wish he'd sleep later than 5am 😴 My latest hospital checks went well and my consultant is happy with my progress and happy if we choose to try for any more babies, we'll see what we think if we ever find a new house to buy. 
    They're growing up too fast 😭
  • Options
    Hi everyone, it's the annual MadeForMums Awards soon, and we're looking for judges to test out a variety of products for pregnant women, babies and parents (buggies! Wipes! Baby carriers! 100s of products!). To signup to be in with the chance of being a judge, please see Latest Discussions. 🤞
  • Options
    Hi all how are all you mums and not so babies doing? Can’t believe we’re approaching 2 in the new year!! Xxx
  • Options
    Hey @Scotjill I was going to say the same thing.
     We're all good here had a good, if tiring, Christmas and all had the sickness bug a few weeks ago but luckily got it out the way before the festivities started. Can't believe how quickly it's all gone, my baby isn't much of a baby anymore 
    He's a chatty, cheeky, energetic monkey. 
    Hope everyone is doing well? 
  • Options
    We are all good here. My little one has turned into a energetic, cheeky little monkey. Cant believe they are coming up to 2. My 2nd is due in less than 12 weeks. Its madness. 
  • Options
    How is everyone? Long time no speak! Can you believe we have to apply for schools this year??? Madness!
  • Options
    Hey @NicolaCU we're all good, time flies when your having fun! Our school application is done, luckily having done it before hoping we should getting in because he has a sibling already at the school. He's ready to go already, he's like a little sponge, and we love the school so fingers crossed 🤞🤞🤞