Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

The Insane Gang - The Lucky Chapter

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for your kind words Tilty, its so nice to have this outlet were it doesn't matter how you feel, there'll always be someone to listen image

Your totally right with everything you say, stories like susiee & Jay do give you hope, no end, they are so heartwarming but in a way makes you want it more which in turn makes you slightly sad image

I am positive my pma will return soon, but until then I've just got to learn how to not let it take over my life. Were hoping to move too & nothing is happening with that so I just feel like my life is on hold, permanently!

Good luck BD'in hope the morning stuff works, we try to do that occasionally but it more often than not ends up being at night! We've started already but I'm only on CD8 & cbfm is still saying low but trying to keep the pressure off!

How's everyone else? Hope your all well

Love curls
  • Options
    Sorry ladies, i was 5dpo yesterday, that would help wouldn't it lol! I woke up this morning and it has now turned brown!! It looks a little like... DON'T READ THIS IF YOUR EATING YOUR LUNCH TMI... but it looks like french mustard a little :lol: I've put a pantyliner in! I so hope this is implantation please please!!

At least my pic keeps you all laughing, after all there's not much funny about ttc is there?!

Tilty i know what you mean about pma taking a dip into the 2ww. I think like you say it's because there's nothing more you can do until next month!

But keep smiling ladies! It could be this month and there could be some little bubbas in there wondering why mommys sad- that's what i think to myself anyway. And then when AF shows up i drink wine just because i still can!

One of my work colleagues announced her pregnancy last week too. She was very considerate as she knows about my mc but i actually felt like crying at my desk!

PMA PMA PMA ladies!

xx
  • Options
    Lady that's a lovely way to think, those little spermies thinking why's mummy sad image think my pma is returning finally!! Loves all you girls on here & on my thread, it's good talk image xx
  • Options
    That is a good way of thinking of it Lady2188 - it would be an awful shame to be sitting there all sad if in fact there was a little bean in there after all!

Your, ahem, 'French mustard' sounds really promising, especially if this is not normal for you - something appears to be different this month! I really hope it is implantation. Looking good for you! Are you going to wait until AF is late to test or do you think you might cave in early if you continue to have symptoms? xx
  • Options
    Lady2188 - it is definately sounding good for you! I can't remember exactly but I think at about 7 or 8 or 9 dpo I had a tiny spot of blood (about the size of a 20p) which was implantation and the white white cm carried on right up until my bfp (maybe past it too but can't remember!)

Keeping fingers firmly crossed!

Tilty - have a fab weekend bd'ing!!!

I'm waiting for hubby to get home from work as I am starving but have no idea what I want for tea! Any suggestions (ha ha)

xx
  • Options
    Awww ladies i'm so excited now! But i was convinced we'd done it last month and it wasn't to be! Didn't have the french mustard situation tho...

I'm 6dpo now so i'm gonna wait until 10dpo i think!

Get yourself a take away Kernow, i had me a chicken kebab in Pitta with salad and mint youghurt dressing YUMMY!!

Are you finding out what you're having Kernow?

xx
  • Options
    We did have a takeaway! I nearly went for a chicken kebab but when for good old cheeseburger and large chips, washed down with half a galaxy bar! Yum!

No we're not going to find out, we've decided to keep it a suprise but keep having days when I want to know but have to keep telling myself it will be the best suprise ever so trying to keep my curiosity in check!!
    xx
  • Options
    hey girls,

How are you all today?

You'll all be pleased to know that I am finally full of PMA for the next cycle...the slight depression has left & I'm feeling very much in control of this cycle.

Hubby is liking the CBFM too as it means he knows whats going on too, just from the press of a button!!! Fingers crossed I get some highs & peaks so I can use my preseed as well image

Lady2188 - How is the 'French Mustard' situation, hoping it was implantation for you image

Bubblicious - How you feeling, hope you feeling much more perky today!!! It is strange when it comes out of the blue like that, but I just think it better to let it out then it doesnt last as long image

Lots of Love Curls xx
  • Options
    Kernow, your takeaway sounds yummy!

*curls* I'm really glad you are feeling happier. Hooray for the return of PMA!

I got a +ve OPK today - a day later than I thought it would be so I'm glad I did the OPKs! Hoping to get some BD done later... fingers crossed! xx
  • Options
    Hey all,

Yep take away was good but had to compensate today with a very healthy, vegetable laden lunch - boo! Good luck with the bd'ing Tilty!

Curls - glad to see your pma has returned, I have a sneaky feeling this month will be lucky for a few more on here yet!!

Susiee - apologies if you've already said this but have you worked out a rough due date yet?

Well, I was in town yesterday and saw a baby name book in a charity shop for 50p so have been having a good old read of that! We already had a shortlist of girls names but were really struggling with boys names, there were ones we liked but not really loved and lots which one or the other of us liked but not the other so with the help of the book we now have a short list for boys names we both agree on!! Obviously we still have 5 1/2 months to decide and I'm sure we will add many more (and take a few off as well!!) but here's our first short list:

For a boy:

Jesse (with middle name of either David or Joseph, so if we wanted to could shorten name to JD or JJ)
    Kit
    Oliver
    Louis
    Oscar

And for a girl:
    Ella-Rose (As a double barreled name - my favourite at the moment)
    Florence Iris (not double barreled)
    Olivia Grace (like but think it may be too common?)
    Elissa Iris
    Darcy Elissa

Anyway be interested what you ladies think of these as we don't want to tell family or friends what we're thinking of until baby is born and named!

Our plan at the moment is to have a short list and then when baby is born see which name suits him/her best!

Hope everyone is well

xx
  • Options
    Awww Kernow I love Oscar and Olivia, Olivia is top of our list for girls! I don't blame you, i'm gonna stay team yellow too when i finally get my BFP!

Well ladies, the french mustard situation! Last night it turned to Bright red heavy flow like AF, cervix was low and open so i thought great AF at 6dpo... problem! Today theres a little brown discharge and my cervix is back high again! I have a feeling AF is on her way, i have cramps etc. So i have to make an appt with the doctor i think, i don't really know? Will he do anything do we know? He was so unsympathetic through my mc so i don't hold much hope?!

I'm pretty gutted tbh. I'm going to get some Agnus Castus tomorrow i think and will continue to take my starflower oil and b vit complex etc and hopefully something will sort my crazy cycles out!

Hope your all doing better than me!
    xx
  • Options
    Lady2188 - Are you sure it's af? It seems very early? Are you sure of when you ov'd? Are you using opk's or did you go on physical signs? If it is only 1 day and this is unusual for you I would hang fire for a couple of days and see what happens. It could well be implantation - maybe it's worth posting a thread in pregnancy to see what other's implantation was like? I really hope this is what it is and am keeping everything crossed for you xx
  • Options
    I have no idea tbh hun! Today there is barely anything. I put a pad in last night and woke up today and there was hardly anything. I put another in just in case and i've been on knicker watch all day! But there's been barely anything in the pad just very slight discharge when i wipe so i've changed back to pantyliners? All in all the red blood was only there on my last visit to the loo last night!

I don't usually get this, especially not at 6dpo. I used a cbfm this month but didn't get a peak until it asked me to stop testing on cd25. I carried on doing the cbfm sticks and got a + on cd29! That's where i'm going from when i say 6dpo?

I don't like posting in pregnancy just in case they think i'm a crazy ttc'er (which i am :lolimage! I might see how it is tomorrow and then i may have to post in there!

I just pray it's implantation even though i don't think it is!

Argh! Thanks for the advice though hun, it's so much better talking to someone in the know than trying to explain it to OH. I just showed him mybeautifulcervix.com and he said "ewww it's like a willy inside you" :lol:

xx
  • Options
    Some lovely names Kernow. Strangely hubby and I mentioned Kit as a possible name for a boy ages ago! I've gone off it as a choice for ourselves now but I still really like the name. Unusual but not too strange! Jesse is really nice too - well, all of them are! With Oliver I guess he could also shorten it to Ol / Olly if he wanted.

Ella-Rose is a beautiful name. I really like Olivia too but it does seem to be quite a popular name choice so she may end up with friends with the same name (depends how much you would mind this!) I also keep hearing people mentioning Darcy on name threads on here. Again, really lovely name but if it gets mentioned a lot it may be going through a bit of a popularity surge... Having said that I have yet to meet a Darcy in real life so perhaps it is still quite an unusual name and it is just coincidence that I keep seeing people mention it on here!

I have always loved the name Florence, and Iris too. Sadly can't use Iris myself as a friend used it for her girl recently so it has to be off my list!

Great idea to have a shortlist and see what name the baby suits when he/she arrives. I know what you mean about boys' names being tricky. I like loads of names for girls and have had one particular name in mind for a daughter since I was really young but definitely struggle when it comes to boys. At the moment I *love* Finn, but it is quite popular in Scotland and also there's apparently a Finn on Glee or something similar so it may become *really* common soon! Oh well - I'll just have to have girls!

Lady2188, I'm sorry to hear about your confusion. It could still be implantation though so don't give up all hope. I know it's frustrating but there really is nothing you can do but wait a couple of days and then maybe try a test if AF doesn't show properly.... Sorry, that sounds like such utterly useless advice but it really is one of those 'wait and see' things. As this is not normal for you it does point to the possibility of being pregnancy-related. I know implantation is usually described as light, but I have seen several posts on here describing full-on heavy bleeds in early pregnancy (like AF) and the bean being fine, so hang on in there, keep the PMA and see what the next couple of days bring. I really do have my fingers crossed for you. xxx
  • Options
    hiya ladies!

Curls: glad the pma is back hun!

Lady2188; fingers crossed its implantation hun... just have to wait and hope af doesn't come xx

Bubblicious: how are feelinig hun?? xxx

Kernow: am loving Ella-rose its a beautiful name .... like Oliver and Jesse for the boys we have the same problem we love loads of girls names but only one boy's name at the moment we have Lois for a girl and it will definately be Tyler James for a boy

Tilty: hope you had fun bd'ing and fingers crossed the 2ww won't be too stressful!

Susiee: was also wondering what your due date is - any idea?

Mrsme: how are you getting on hun are you in your 2ww wait yet or still waiting?

Ladybird: how s you hun?? what do you think of the new housemates???

Am really pleased its gonna rain tomorrow as have had enough of this hot weather! lol sorry for any of you that love the sun but I want cooler weather!!

Only 4 more sleeps til scan day!!!

Jen xx
  • Options
    bubbiliciuos, i hope ur feeling better now?

curls, glad u have ur pma back image

i had a busy busy w/e so havent been on here, ive missed loads ! lol

lol lady2188 at the mustard! ew! haha. that is sooo odd! wonder what it was?

kernow, great news ur not gonna know the sex of the bubba, i wouldnt wanna know either, just a nice suprise i think image i love all thos names, especially darcy, and oliver.

woohoo! jen 3 more sleeps now! how exciting!

sooo im ok, started ov testing no + yet, im on cd16 today, i no wasnt supposed to be counting and wanted to relax etc, but that didnt happen lol. still relaxed tho, which is great image wont be counting days in the 2ww tho. so no +ov test yet, but i have longer cycles (usually 32-34 days) so not worried yet. xxx
  • Options
    Hello everyone
    Also had very busy weekend so no time to switch computer on (at the expense of my dissertation also I might add - ahhhh). Lots to catch up on.

Hope everyone feeling 'blue' managed to find some PMA from somewhere and are feeling tip top again? Its amazing how it hits you from nowhere and you feel crap for a bit - luckily it doesn't usually last for too long and there is always something to look forward to in the TTC biz.

Kernow - loving all the names. I guess you'd know the ones that are popular at the moment and to avoid being a school teacher and all. Girls names are so much easier than boys I think - like Kit especially - a boy called Kit would be cool at school. Love Florence - in fact it would be been top of my list if we'd have been sucessful last month (a la posh and becks)!! Its so exciting picking names - I daren't even think about it, just like I can't read pregnancy books yet!

Luckily wasn't eating my breakfast when reading about the mustard symptom - very exciting and a new feature on our thread lol. I'm feeling positive for you and I have read that lots of people have periods that are not periods so it doesn't mean AF is actually here - why not take a test in a few days to be sure?

Hope BDing is going OK for those ovulating this week? Tilty - I can never be arsed with morning shagging but hopefully it worked for you. Maybe I should make an exception this weekend if it produces good results for people.

Jen - all the best for the scan - let us know how it goes!

Susiee - how ya feeling now, any pg symptoms to report?

Sorry if I've missed anyone, there was much to catch up on but have enjoyed not working and seeing where everyone is up to.

I'm good today - should ov next weekend I think which is lucky because OH working all week so good time to get in some BD action. Going to try and do lots of exercise this week and eat very healthily to prep myself. Preseed arrived over the weekend so will try that instead of the Samsar stuff and looking forward to the babymaking bible coming later this week.

I still don't feel myself after last cycle - I've been moody and had headaches off and on for a few days and my bloatedness is still not shifting. At the back of mind I still have this ? as to whether I am pg - if course I know this is not the case as I've had a period (albeit an early one) and neg pg tests so I can't be. I'm probably wishing I was so much that I'm making my body do weird things or something. Anyone else had anything similar - months where they just don't feel 'right'?

Babydust
    Txx
  • Options
    lol ladyt! about mornign bd, me either! haha always too sleepy! and hubs is an early bird, so hes up, out of bed and running me a bath b4 my alarm even goes off! haha.
  • Options
    Well French mustard gate seems to be over. I haven't had hardly any this morning. I'm gonna test Wednesday i think, that will be 10dpo!

Ohhh LadyT what is your dissertation in? I'm supposed to be typing mine up right now but i just can't resist quickly logging on here :\)

I have times when i don't feel right! Especially going through my mc i felt very similar to what you say... i had loads of bleeding, massive clots (sorry tmi) and lots of cramps and my tests were becoming fainter and fainter but just kept thinking that this couldn't happen to me? Very weird even though the symptoms of it all gave me no doubt i still couldn't beleive it was happening.

I think the whole ttc and having a baby is all very surreal. I've always loved babies and always wanted children but if i'd have fallen pg any younger my parents would have killed me! So now i'm actively trying i feel "naughty" a little bit, ifswim? Even though i'm old enough and i'm allowed i just can't actually beleive i'm doing it?

I think i'm just talking rubbish now :lol:

Hope everyone is well! (As well as you can be on a rainy Monday morning !!!)

xx
  • Options
    lol lady2188, so has it all stopped? no af or anything? was it just spotting in the end? that is odd! yeah i no exactly what u mean about it feeling so unreal, even tho its been 6 months, it just seems odd, and still like it wont happen (bfp i mean) feeling really sleepy today, had a super busy weekend and always feel sleepy on a monday anyways. xx