Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm now in the CBFM club - PART 3!!

Replies

• Options
    Hi Ladies,

I am going to be joining the CBFM club this month if you will have me image

I am CD3 today and CBFM is due to arrive tomorrow/Friday and I'm told you can start it up to CD5 so should be able to give it a go this month.

We have been TTC since July 08 but for the first year or so I just called in being careless to keep the pressure off and we just BD'd as usual but my patience has well and truly ran out now and I am ready to pull out all the stops!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all on this thread as there are lots of unfamiliar names and I want to see lots of BFP's :lol: PMA PMA!! x
  • Options
    Cat77, unfortunately men have the ability to not be constantly thinking about it, unlike us! It is the first thing I think of in the morning because I see the cbfm on my bedside table.

Yes it is difficult waiting and I am really torn but that's what we decided. Only 1 more month though and with Christmas to distract me hopefully my resolve will stay firm.

Keeping my fingers crossed it is still your month tho
  • Options
    imageimageimage omg, i know I am soooo naughty but....I've just done a cheapy test (10miu) as I've felt sick and tired and just generally ill all afternoon/evening and it has a faint positive! I know I've done everything wrong, testing early, not using fmu but the line is def there!!! image Should I re-test in a couple of days?
  • Options
    Ooooh PinkNic that sounds promising!! You should definitely retest and let us know but it sounds like there's a little bun in your oven! Hahaha! Well done pet! xx
  • Options
    Pinknic - how early have you tested? Still can't be bad news. Congrats!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Pink-NIc when are you due AF? Sorry if its posted earlier in the thread and I've missed it,

If it was me I would test on a Superdrug/Tesco if possible with FMU either tomorrow or Friday. Fingers crossed for you x
  • Options
    2 days early, thanks for the messages ladies!!! I'm trying to be cautiously happy! xx
  • Options
    Pink-Nic - sounds very promising! Fingers crossed for BFP xx
  • Options
    thanx for the welcome girls. congrats pinknic, look forward to hearing about the next test. the thread's already lucky!!
  • Options
    I know it's super early but I've been up for the last 45mins watching more tests! I've done 3 more and yes, all 3 said the same! image 4 can't be wrong, right??? The line is slightly darker than last nights test but I suppose the hormone levels wouldn't have risen that much in about 10 hours? Just told my hubby and he said good morning mummy! :lol: Still I am trying to be cautiously happy! Baby dust to you all ladies xxx image

[Modified by: PinkNic on November 12, 2009 07:36 AM]

• Options
    Morning ladies *waves*

Welcome to the new girls!

Oh my goodness PinkNic, that's amazing news. The first in the 'Part 3' forum to get their BFP. CONGRATULATIONS!

How's everyone else this morning?

Rainbow - any more updates? xx
  • Options
    Wow PinkNic how cool is that!!!! Lets hope your bfp is the first of many.

Welcome to all the new comers (not that I'm an old hand at the cbfm mind!).

Cat - loving that your hubby thinks you could hold out for a WHOLE WEEK to test! As if!!! Men are so daft.

No real update on me - still waiting for December so we can start trying.

Rainbow ------- any news???????????????

• Options
    PinkNic - Definitely sounds like congratulations are in order!! Our first BFP - let's hope it brings lots of luck to the rest of us!

moonandstars - I know! It still amazes me how detached (for want of a better word) they can be to the cycle routine we are in and how difficult that 2ww actually is. Also from a lifestyle point of view - alcohol consumption etc.... I just want to know!! image
    xxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies,,
    Well I'm still getting AF pains but nothing. I still have the blye veins in my(.)(.), they are thick and long but a bit faint, think I might test tomorrow if no AF but I'm a bit scared I'll jinx it I'm also quite worried about going to the toilet at the mo!

Xxx
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!

Rainbow - On Sunday I noticed blue veins on my (.)(.) running towards my nipples. Do your boobs ache around the sides and into your armpits too?
  • Options
    PinkNic, they ache everywhere and have been since Sunday ish! think I'm going to test in the morning if still no AF

xxx
  • Options
    Hello ladies, wonder if I could join the club?

Last month was my first on the CBFM and I was gutted as was on low until day 15 when it shot right up to peak! Typical, I had been expecting a kind of lead in time with some highs!

I had 2 peak days and then a high and we were only able to BD on the high and no luck last month!

I am now on CD10 and POAS today showed a low still.

I am thinking that as the little swimmers can live for up to 5 days and I am due to hit a peak on CD14/15, we should just BD like it's going out of fashion but my concern is that I read you should only BD every other day to give his little soldiers time to regroup?

Does anyone have any advice?

Or and congrats PinkNic and fingers crossed rainbow!
  • Options
    Hi fluffymovie,

I think Bd every other day until your peak is fine.

Good luck

xxx
  • Options
    evening girls. cd8 today, and first poas morning today. AF finally seems to be on the way out. yay!
    pinknic glad to hear about the 3 tests today. they were prob darker as in the morning urine more concentrated. are you gonna keep testing every day?! I have sooo many test in my house I think when I finally get bfp I'll be able to test every day for a monthimage
  • Options
    Ladies, I have news.................... I got my BFP this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I reallu hope this is a luckt thread for you all

xxx