Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm now in the CBFM club - PART 3!!

Replies

• Options
    OMG rainbow thats fantastic!!!!! Congratulations!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats again!!! xx

Forgot to say to you all that we used preseed whilst trying with the cbfm, it's great and obviously helped! Good luck to all you ladies, baby dust! xxxx image
  • Options
    Wow Rainbow Congratulations!!! I'm so loving this thread already image xxx
  • Options
    Ah Rainbow. I'm so pleased for you. Huge congratulations!! xx
  • Options
    Congrats Rainbow, looks like Friday 13th isnt unlucky after all lol.

You guys have got my hopes up now, I'm dreaming of a first month on CBFM BFP hehe. Fingers crossed anyway.

Im on CD13 today and had highs since CD 9 so I'm hoping to get my peaks tomorrow and Sunday. Hubby's been on night shift all week so only managed to BD twice. But hopefully this weekend will make up for it lol. x
  • Options
    Aww thanks ladies, really hope that this thread is lucky for you all

xxx

[Modified by: **rainbow** on November 24, 2009 09:07 PM]

• Options
    Hey ladies

Think I have gone into poas withdrawal - I keep turning my cbfm on and off to see if it changes its mind and flashes up a little stick. But no, it doesn't change its mind. Boo.

Congrats again to Rainbow - lucky thread or what!!!!!
  • Options
    Lets hope me and Rainbow have bought a lot of baby dust to this thread! It will happen ladies xx

Rainbow - isn't it lovely having our tickers?!!! My BFP still hasn't sunk in yet, has it for you?

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev203pr___.png

• Options
    congrats rainbow!!
  • Options
    hi everyone. Congratulations to all with BFP`s! I`ve been following CBFM part 1,2 and now 3 and thought it was about time i joined the discussion and introduced myself. A little bit about me... been ttc for 10 almost 11 months. firt month of using CBFM no peaks (previously used OPKS and they seemed to show OV) became upset thinking I hadn`t OV and convinced by friends to take a month of charting but again BFN. This month decided to use CBFM and still no peaks! now on cd34 no AF and a BFN. Just cant stop worrying i`m not ovulating. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
  • Options
    Hi jil456

Welcome to the thread. I would say to stick with it cos the literature does say that it can take a couple of cycles to get to know you. Bit expensive I know, but you could try using the cfbm and ov sticks next cycle, to put your mind at rest. Then if you get a positive ov stick test you could ring the cfbm helpline.
  • Options
    Hello Ladies

Welcome Jil456! - If it's your first month of using the CMFM it's not unusual to only see highs and lows but no peaks. So I wouldn't worry too much this month. I didn't get peaks until month two and was in an absolute panic! How long are your cycles?

How's everyone else doing today? xx
  • Options
    Welome jil456 - I know of someone who didn't get any peaks only highs and got her BFP on the 2nd cycle - so don't be discouraged.

As for me AF arrived on saturday - booooo! But am remaining positive and hopeful that this could be the lucky month!! This will be my 2nd cycle using CBFM.

XXX
  • Options
    Ah Cat77, i'm sorry she got you, but glad to hear your positivity for next month.

I too am feeling hopeful about this month. It's month 4 using the CBFM and cycle 6 of TTC. I'm also armed with Conceive Plus - it sounds very similar to Preseed or Zestica, I came across it in Boots so thought I'd give it a go. It's CD 8 for me so my little gadget will be asking me to POAS tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed for a lucky month!

Pickle - where are you? How're things going? xx
  • Options
    I'm here chicky!!! Not much to report, am about 2/3DPO and not holding out much hope, not much BD went on at all but never mind we will get there xx
  • Options
    Ahh Pickle. Hello! You never know honey, as everyone says it only takes once. Did you manage to BD on your peaks?

My peaks usually come around CD20 so I have a way to go yet until we get on with some serious bding! xx
  • Options
    We BD on one high and one peak, and a low. I'm on CD20 and going with the 'very relaxed' approach, i was stressing wat too much. If i dont get my BFP this month (which is unlikely( im hoping for a xmas bean! xx
  • Options
    Hi all, can I join as well. Now on month 2 of using the CBFM and having some success as far as I dont think my cycles were as 'normal' as I thought they would be. In 3 months I have only OV once. Think it may be due to stress and pressure of it all.

Know what you mean ladies by pressure of BDing. Weve also had a few probs as far as some of that is concerned in the past few months. Been trying for baby for 8 months now and it all getting very mechanical!

Good luck to you all and fingers crossed for us xx
  • Options
    Hey Pickle - I know what you mean about a Christmas bean - this cycle is my last chance to get PG before Christmas! I've never wanted something so much!

Welcome LexiK - of course you can join.

xx
  • Options
    Trying soooooo hard not to SS cos its so unlikely we've done it this monch! Fingers crossed for u my love, got that feeling again about u this time............... image whens AF due?? xx