Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone on cd8 & starting SEP?

Replies

• Options
    I wasnt on all day yesterday, well tbh I wasnt out of bed other than for a trip to the Dr. IT turns out its not the flu I have its some sort of an infection so me & Zara (the poor wee mite has it too) are on anti biotics. I also feel like afs on its way so back to the drawing board for me!!!

Thats fab news for Filo. The same thing happened my friend & she conceived the month following her mc. Fingers crossed for her that this one works out

You have been busy with mother & toddler groups, sounds like youve got the bug now!!!!LOL & congratulations to Saul for getting his 1st pair of proper shoes. What size was he?

Hilary x
  • Options
    Oh dear, sorry to hear that you both have an infection, but you should both start to feel better within 24 hours with the antibiotics...

Saul was size 4G... Bless...

Town with MIL was ok today, she bought him 4 tops, 1 pair of trousers, a bubble machine, a toy and will buy his swing from the internet as they don't sell them in town... He did very well indeed...

I hope your af stays away, lots of girls on here say that they feel af is on her way before they get their BFP!!! I hope you get yours...

Right, off to run Saul's bath, he missed his bath last night as I just didn't have time!!! I'm always so busy!!! Not that i'm complaining, I hate being bored...

Take care of yourself...

Sara x
  • Options
    I felt like af was coming before Zara though the crampy feeling onlylasted for 1 day & then passed but I've felt crampy for 3 or 4 days now. I know it sounds silly coz af hasnt arrived but I just dont feel pg this month!!

Saul done well in town today. Granny is def spoiling him but I'm sure he deserves it. 4G, bless him. Amy had big feet when he went for her 1st shoes. She was a 3 G but she was only 6 months at the time. Shes a 9 now!!!! They have to slow down some time!!!

When is your af due & when are you planning on poas?

Hope you have a nice weekend

Hilary x
  • Options
    Hi Hilary - I am on cd20, if ov test was correct and I ov on cd12, af should be due on cd26... I should be testing on Friday, but I doubt i'll hang on that long!!!

It doesn't sound silly at all that you don't feel pregnant... Like i've said before, I knew I was pregnant with Saul, just knew it... I also don't feel pregnant this month, but i'm hoping its too early for me yet!!! I'm having niggly cramps low down on the right side, not sure if I get them every month or not!!! I'm just hoping!!!

When is your af due? You are testing in 3 days aren't you? Is that when af is due or will you be testing late?

Can't believe Amy is a size 9, my friends 3 year old is only a size 7!!! Isn't it funny how they are all different...

Have Amy or Zara got their ears pierced? I'm only asking because a girl at baby group is thinking about getting her daughters pierced and she is only 11 months!!! Personally I think its cruel to put them through additional pain thats not needed!!! I had mine done when I was 3, but still, I think thats too early...

Take care and hope you have a nice weekend...

Sara x
  • Options
    Nooo way is Amy& Zara getting their ears pierced til they are a good bit older. I agree with you thatI think its unnecessary & cruel to pierce a baby or toddlers ears for purely cosmetic reasons. One of Amys friends has her ears done & Amy has asked if she can have 'fancy ears' too but I said no way. Mark would go ballistic if I brought her home with her ears pierced!!

I dont know when I'll test. If theres nothing by next weekend I'll probably test though I have a feeling that af will show before that. Its hard to know when I'm due coz the penicilin I took at the start of my cycle could have affected the length of it especially as it caused a bit of bleeding. I dont like testing early, I know this might sound silly but, incase I have an early mc. I know it could happen later on but I suppose I just think it would be easier thinking that af was late than thinking I was pg & mc. I think thats why I always put off testing too.

Niggly pains could be a good sign though couldnt they!!! I've my fingers crossed for you this month!!!

Are you doing anything nice over the weekend?

Hilary x
  • Options
    Hi Hilary - Had a bit of a boring weekend actually, didn't do anything exciting... Have been enjoying watching the snow on and off today though... Its so pretty... Shaun is hoping it will get very heavy so he doesn't have to go to work tomorrow!!!

You're going to tell me off now - I'm such a muppet, I tested yesterday afternoon, convinced that the niggly pains were something!!! Obviously it was a BFN!!! cd20??? What was I thinking??? I think Filo had something to do with it as she tested 8dpo and got a +ve!!! Bad Filo!!! I'm 9dpo today but am not wasting another test... I'm going to try and wait for Friday.... I thought you were testing on the 8th???

I'm glad i'm not the only one who thinks babies/toddlers with ears pierced is wrong... I don't think it looks nice either, makes them look a bit common and trampy... I hope I don't offend anyone who reads this!!!

My niggly pains have gone today, bugger!!!

I don't want to move onto month 5 and start the whole thing over again - I know I will, but I don't want to!!!

Shaun said today that he wants to take Saul to Lapland at Christmas next year, I just keep thinking, what if i'm pregnant or we have a small baby!!! That wouldn't be fun, but if I hurry up and get my Christmas Pudding this year, then baby would be 1 and that wouldn't be too bad...

Did you get up to anything nice this weekend?

Take care...

Sara x
  • Options
    NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY, NAUGHTY!!!!!!!
    *Hilary confiscates the rest of Saras hpts!!!*

YOure probably still too early to have an accurate result!!!

I did say the 8th didnt I!!! I think I've chickened out though!!! You see some people cant resist the urge to poas early (not looking at anyone in particular!!!) whereas I'm scared to poas too soon!!! If af hasnt arrived by next monday I promise I will though!!!

We had a bit of snow on & off too yesterday which was lovely looking out at. I dont think we done anything over the weekend other than sorted the house out coz things had got a bit behind with me being sick. I still dont feel 100% but I'm a lot better than I was.

How are you keeping today??

Hilary x
  • Options
    Hi, we've had yet another busy day, we saw an old friend this morning who is 23 weeks pregnant and she isn't showing yet!!! Made me really jealous though... Then we went to pick up the post from my grandads and then went in to see him..

I can't believe you're not testing!!! When is your af due???

I was going to test again earlier but realised that the only tests I had at home were not early ones, so i'll pop into Sainsburys tomorrow morning and get one so I can test on Wendesday... I can't resist any more!!! If I had a test now i'd use it, but i'm not using my CBD!!!!

Sorry to hear you are still not completely better, but at least you're on the mend...

Thank god its Monday night again, Top Model and chocolate night... Yey.... I really enjoy my Monday nights...

Right, off to make dinner before Shaun gets home from work...

Take care...

Sara x
  • Options
    Last month my cycle lasted 35 days so if I was going by that I would have been due on the 4th April BUT because I took the penicilin at the start of my cycle & bleed which was around cd10 it could mean my af might not actually be due til 14th. (theres always something to confuse things!!!) but I've a feeling its on its way

Must go Marks home xx
  • Options
    So you could be pregnant??? You are 3 days late??? Fantastic news....

I have been having more cramping low down tonight, af not due for another 4 days!!! God I want this to be our month.... Then we can move to the next forum together!!!

I wish I had an early test... I'd probably use it tonight... Good job I don't...

Test Test Test Test!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Hilary - I tested this morning on my CBD... I'm Pregnant!!!!!! I'm going to have a Christmas Pudding... I'm due on December 22nd!!!!

Aggghhhhhhh.... I hope you get your BFP too.....

Sara
  • Options
    I just saw your other post & I'm sooo pleased for you & Shaun, & Saul of course who is going to be a big brother as well!!! I was going to say you were naughty for testing again but seeing as you got your BFP I'll let you away with it!!! LOL. & I cant believe you used your cbd 1st!!!! Oh well it was worth chancing it when the word 'pregnant' appeared. I'm sure you felt like doing a wee victory dance!!! I know thats how i have felt when I got my BFPs

What did Shaun say??? I'm sure he was thrilled to bits too

I dont think I am coz I just dont feel pregnant if that makes sense but it will come sometime so I'm just waiting patiently (well not very patiently!!) but hopefully it will happen soon & maybe I'll get a wee Easter bunny rather than a xmas pudding.

I hope this doesnt mean that I wont hear from you on here anymore!!!

Big congratulations again xx
  • Options
    Hi Hilary - Thank you, of course you'll still hear from me, I still have faith that you are pregnant... I was sure it was going to say Not Pregnant... I was shocked to say the least...

I since have done a FR and another CBD just in case... Both positive.. I have another CB (normal) to do in the morning...

Shaun is over the moon and can't wait for his pudding to be born... At least I can say i'm due at the end of the year and not next year!!!

I'm not moving to the Dec '08 forum just yet, so i'll be on here every day still... When I do make the move, i'll be back to talk to you so don't worry that i'm leaving you!!!

How are you feeling today??? Any signs of af??? I can't wait until you test... I have a spare CBD????

Have you been up to anything nice today??? I went to tell my grandad the good news (just in case), he's thrilled for us... His face lit up, felt good making him smile...

Take care and lots of baby dust to you!!!

Sara x
  • Options
    Whats SEP if you dont mind me asking hun? xxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/47yHp1/.png

• Options
    Its the Sperm Meets Egg Plan... If you type it into google, it should be the first thing that comes up... Didn't work for me, however, I never managed to do it exactly each month...

Sara
  • Options
    No sign of af yet though sometimes I imagine I feel a bit crampy as if its on its way but then I'm ok. Maybe its in my head!!!!! If there is still no sign by this time next week (that allows for the penicilin I took at the start) I will test, but I truely dont believe I'm pregnant this month.

That was lovely to tell your granda, I'm sure he was over the moon for all of you. Have you told anyone else or are you both keeping it to yourselves for a while??

What a xmas present for 2008 though!!! I know what you mean about being able to say your baby is ue this year. It just doesnt seem as far away does it

How have you been today? Any sign of sickness or anything kicking in yet??

Hilary x
  • Options
    You promised to test on Monday!!!! Don't do this to me!!!!

My grandad didn't really know what to say, I think he may have thought it was a mistake (no one but you girls knew we were trying!!!) When I told him it was good news, he smiled...

I'm not counting my chickens just yet for my Christmas Pudding... Its very early days and I lost two babies before I carried Saul... I'm trying to keep positive, but will be testing again on Saturday morning, which is when af would've been due...

We have told family, but aren't telling friends until the 12th week... We made that mistake once before!!!

I still don't feel anything, no sickness, no hunger, no nothing!!! I got sick in week 7 with Saul, if I remember correctly... I'm not going to make an appointment with the doctor until approx week 8... That will give me enough time to get used to the idea (weird eh? You spend all this time trying to get pregnant, then when you do, its still a shock)...

Bad Bad Hilary!!!! Not testing on Monday!!!!

*Sara frowns and stamps her feet*

Take care...

Sara
  • Options
    I know I keep putting it off but i promise i will test on wed if af hasnt arrived. I just dont know how much taking thepenicilin at the start could have affected its length & I dont want to test too early just incase.

I didnt tell a soul when I was pg with Zara other than Mark & 1 friend til I was almost 14 weeks!!! I learnt after Amy coz it was broadcast way before I wanted it to be.

Our Drs wont refer you to the hospital til you reach 8 weeks anyway. Its hard to get excited in the early days isnt it but I have everything crossed that things will be fine for you

Morning sickness is delightful isnt it!!!!

How are you feeling today? Are you up to anything exciting?

Hilary x
  • Options
    Hi, Its Thursday so I met my friend and her 3 year old in town.. Wasn't too bad as she brought her new boyfriend for me to meet!!! They have been together since August and today is the first time i've met him!!! I think did my shopping at Tesco, the evil woman barged past me in the aisle and caught Saul's finger in between the two trolleys!! He screamed and I couldn't stop him crying for ages!! She didn't even apologise... He is ok, but has a massive bruise on his finger!!!

I then went to see my Grandad, who has wind!!! Nice eh??? I go in and say "How are you today" and all he says is "I have wind"!!! I told him to try and keep it to himself while we were in with him!!! ha ha ha...

It is hard to get excited, I bought another test today!!! I'm crazy, obviously it was still +ve.... You always look forward to the next milestone don't you - 12 weeks, then 24 weeks so the baby is viable, then 30 weeks as has a good chance of survival, then 37 weeks!!! In my case I waited a lot longer as Saul was born at 40+13!!! Bad baby!!!

What have you been up to today? Anything nice?

Sara x
  • Options
    Wind!!!! Lovely!!!!! that was a great greeting LOL

Poor Saul I hope hes ok. What a nasty cow to have not even apologised.

How was your friends 3 year old today?? & what was her new bf like?

We havent been at much today. I have been in all day coz there was someone coming to do the valuation survey for our new mortgage & by the time he came there was no point in heading out. I'm going shopping tomorrow morning though to make up for it & might treat Amy to lunch too when we are out

I know what you mean about the milestones. In a way ignorance is bliss. With Amy I just sailed through & never gave anything a 2 nd thought while with Zara I worried myself from 1 milestone to the next. With this next one (when I eventually get my BFP) I want to try & enjoy the pregnancy incase it def is my last. I'm going to try to be of the mind set that if its meant to be it will be & if it isnt theres nothing I can do to stop it. I know it sounds really cold but I really just want to try & enjoy it rather than wishing it away

How are you feeling? Has the tiredness kicked in yet?

Still no af here yet!!!!!

Hilary x