Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Jan / Feb BFP's - 43 BFP's so far! :o

Replies

• Options
    I know what you mean beauty_junkie, it takes some getting used to. I copy and pasted the words onto a word document and saved it to my desktop so I could flick back and forth quickly to look up meanings!! It took me a while to figure some of them out!! You'll get there though, good luck xx
  • Options
    hiya add me pleasse! testing 20/2/10 edd 28/10/10 xx
  • Options
    As Af made her appearanace today, I will be testing on 25/02/2010 image
  • Options
    Can you add me.. although my AF hasn't appeared for this month yet (6 days late) and got a BFN so not really sure what is happening! x
  • Options
    Hi, please add me. Have just looked up SMEP and realised that I was sort of going to do that anyway this month! Will be testing 7th Feb (if I can resist that long!) EDD: 15th Oct.
    Thanks! x
  • Options
    Can I join too?

I'll be testing on the 14th feb... AF due 11th but holding off to test as it would be a nice we gift for us both x This is our 8th month of TTC so really hoping it's our month
  • Options
    Me too please!
    Testing should be 9th Feb but I know I'll cave around the 7th!!
    EDD Oct 20th
  • Options
    Please sign me up for this, (although I don't think there's much chance for us this month - I was too ill to BD as much as we needed to on the right dates. image

AF is due the 1st Feb (but she was 7 days early last month), and EDD would be the 8th October 2010

XXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Options
    oooh can you make my EDD the 17th of October and i'll be testing on Valentines day!! Thank you.

• Options
    Count me in - testing 28th Feb, I think.
    xx
  • Options
    How is everyone getting on? ive worked out if i get my bfp on 8th feb, then my EDD is 16th Oct, 6 days after my birthday!!! and I would be 15 weeks by my first wedding anniversary - I really hope this is our month!! xx
  • Options
    Hi Jackie , hope this month is going well for you thanks for doung the Feb list! i have started again as failed in jan!
    AF due 17 Feb, i dont do the testing date as it is always too depressing ! id rather wit until AF dissapears...
    is everyone doing the SMEP this month?
  • Options
    Can i be added too?

Hoping my first month in BE give us our BFP!

Testing 8th Feb
    EDD 17th Oct (3 days before my birthday, now that would be the best pressie ever!)

Baby Dust to all

*MrsS*
    x x
  • Options
    Hi Ladies
    been ttc on and off for 13 months now had a break now im back so i cud i please be added to the feb BFP im due to test 23rd so think EDD would be around 4th nov
    many thanks and gl every1
  • Options
    Hi

I followed the SMEP to the dot, so really hope its our month. TMI following, (sorry!), lots of cm today and cramping. Feel like im coming on my period but am only 2-3dpo!!, not due af until 7th/8th Feb!! so confused today xx
  • Options
    Umm I don't know if this counts since I tested early but today I got my BFP!

Thought I was out of the running as I was so sick this month we hardly BD at all, but there that little line is.

Everything going well My Baby will be born in October just before our 1 year Wedding anneriveristy (sorry can't spell that word). It's going to have a little cousin born in September to play with too!

I'm very happy!

• Options
    Of course It counts so i'm adding you on to the list, huge congrats to you xx
  • Options
    lloks like a good list 3 out of 3 image

GO BFP imageimage:lol:
  • Options
    Thankyou for adding me image my edd is 12th of oct hopefully! xx
  • Options
    Please could I be added Too?!

Not sure when I will be testing as very irregular cycles since coming off pill, but will hopefully be in Feb at some point!

Thanks!

Baby dust to all! xxxxx