Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Jan / Feb BFP's - 43 BFP's so far! :o

12345679»

Replies

• Options
    OMG can't believe how many BFP's I missed being away from here since Thursday night....Big CONGRATULATIONS to plumduff, SukiB & Sianyp77. (& anyone else I've missed) x x x x x
  • Options
    Count me out ladies, AF got me - (TMI alert) whilst having an internal at the doctors having finally made an appointment to work out why its taking so long....
    Roll on month 15 - hopefully that will be different.
    Babydust to all.
    xxx
  • Options
    I ahve noticed that SukiB hasnt been added which makes it 30

Can you change it to 31 please image It makes my due date 29th Oct
  • Options
    Congratulations Joey08!!!! image xx
  • Options
    Can't quite believe it but I got a BFP too, Yay! Tested on 16th and EDD is 27th Oct, still in shock. On holiday at the moment and floating on cloud 9! Congratulations to everyone else too, what a lucky list this is! xxx
  • Options
    OMG, wow guys definitely a lucky list, congratulations! xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations to anyone i missed.

hopefully March will be as lucky.

x x x
  • Options
    Hi, can I be added. Just had faint BFP on few tests although think I ov'd late so not sure when AF officially late. Slightly worried I could still have a chemical preg but in interests of staying positive I have decided t o post in few topics.
    My EDD is 30th Oct- hubby, dad and nephew all have late oct birthdays so it will be a busy time!
  • Options
    oh congratulations!! i hope you have a super happy healthy nine months and a very sticky bean!!

x x x
  • Options
    Can you add me please, will be testing on 25th Feb if AF not showed up, not sure of EDD

Looks like a lucky thread already image

Baby dust to all xxx
  • Options
    I tested on 20th and got bfn....i was testing early......so im going to test again on 28th if af doesnt arrive, which would be 4 days after af due.
    Baby dust to all and congrats to all the new mummies to be!!
    xx

[Modified by: xxfayexx on February 23, 2010 10:05 AM]
    Sorry girls...i accidentially wrote BFP instead of BFN....wishful thinking!!
    Unfortunatly i haven't got a BFP.............
    Il be testing again 28th
    xxxxx

[Modified by: xxfayexx on February 23, 2010 10:08 AM]

• Options
    Hi there!!

I've been a lurker for a whle but too scared to post due to not wanting to jinx anything but can I be added to the list please??? I am pleased to say that I got my BFP today!!! Without a doubt there is a strong line in the testing window (Superdrug cheapie HPT). So chuffed! :\)

My EDD is 29th Oct.

Spreading babydust and PMA x x x

• Options
    hi babahunny congrats, did you test early at all before you got your bfp? my af was due mon and tested was bfn but still no sign of af x
  • Options
    congrats ladies xx
  • Options
    Wow, just looking at this and most of these babies have been born now, time really does fly xx