Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

March testing ladies- what is going on? lets update each

Replies

• Options
    Woohoo! Congrats to two first BFP's. Wishing you happy healthy pregnancies. x
  • Options
    yayyyy congrats to the first 2 BFP's xx Hopefully there will be many more !!!
  • Options
    COME ON THE MARCH BFPS
    *****SPRINKLE SPRINKLE**************

Think im OVing at the moment so time to use hubby's pillow to catch the drips so he gets the wet patch for a change! he he xx
  • Options
    LMAO @ Jay
  • Options
    Hey jay i popped hubbies pillow under my butt this afternoon when he went down stairs to get laptop, much to his delight when hecame back to bed looking for it!!! lol
    annette xx
  • Options
    Really hope we see some BFP's in the next few days!! I am resisting testing, very difficult but have decided not to drive myself mad this month though the not testing is now driving me mad too.....

Good luck girls!!!
    xx
  • Options
    Good Luck to you too trying!! Im hoping AF is gunning for me! really hope she doesnt make an appearance though - CD28 for me today! xxx
  • Options
    ha ha brilliant Annette x Hope his face doesnt stick to the pillow when you put it back! hehe xx
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

Please excuse me as I am new to this but would somebody mind please just telling me what all the letters mean like CD, AF and BFN ect. mean?? I haven't got a clue when I am reading them sorry!

Also I came off the pill 3 weeks ago after 7 years and me and my boyfriend started straight away as we really want to start a family! I had my withdrawal bleed after my last pack of pills and I am due my first period around the 28th March so a while off yet. I keep getting little cramps and feeling wet but when I go toilet nothing...i have put 3lb on in a week but haven't changed my diet at all...will this just be the affects of coming off the pill..if I was pregnant I wouldn't have put weight on already would I??

Please help image( xx

[Modified by: *sunshine* on March 03, 2010 11:13 AM]

• Options
    Hiya hun,

CD - Cycle Day
    AF - Aunt Flo
    BFN - Big Fat Negative
    BFP - Big Fat Positive

Also if you go to chat room rules there is a full list of abreviations in there xxxx
  • Options
    Ahhh thank you it all makes sense now!
  • Options
    I still haven't OV'ed yet! I'm on CD21, so hopefully my temp will rise in the next couple of days. I've got everything crossed (apart from my legs ;\) ) that this is our month. I'm starting to feel a bit of a failure :\(
  • Options
    any news princessA or broody kate? i got my AF on sunday and came off my pill 28th jan, i think it was you two that came off the pill a similar time to me, so just wondering where abouts u both are with the lovely AF! mine came with avengance! and has put on alot of weight since i last saw her lol, congrats on the BFPs so far! hi sunshine! looks like your around the same time as us too! hope all is well! xxx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, hi *me*, af was due today, but hasn't come, did a FR test and got a BFN image so not sure what to do or think, im so upset, i just want to know one way or another. its good to know ur cycle hun, wish i knew mine xxx
  • Options
    Hi all,

Mrs Robertson please done feel a failure, you will get there hun, how long have you been ttc.

Hi *me* Im on CD29 and still no AF, I had the implant out last month and was in the middle of my period at the time.

While on the implant I was having periods every couple of weeks but that was prob a side affecr from the implant.

On constant knicker watch now lol xxx
  • Options
    Hi BroodyKate, I had my coil out in October so it's been almost 6 months but this is only my 4th cycle as I've had a couple of long cycles. I just keep thinking there's something wrong with me, I know it's still early days in the grand scheme of things but I'm a born worrier!

I'm loving the phrase 'on knicker watch'! When are you going to test? xx
  • Options
    Lol, well I tested on Monday and got BFN that was CD27 so not sure if that was too soon or if im wishful thinking? I have a 3 hour gap between lectures tommorow so was gonna nip to boots and buy FR and test friday morning us FMU (thats if aunt flo doesnt make an appearance between now and then) Friday would be CD31 xxxx
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for you pet, it's sounding pretty hopeful though. xx
  • Options
    I hope so one day i think i could be and others I think not! I think ive done a little bit too much symptom spotting for my own good lol xx
  • Options
    Kate, good luck with the testing, think i will test again on friday morning too, i just really want af to arrive now if im not PG i hate not knowing where i stand image x