Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

E.B Thread Part 4 - Trying for a 2012 baby

15678911»

Replies

• Options
    Hi Maximo, I hope your hubby sa comes back with the all clear today!

We went in for all our blood test results and sa results at the same time. Was a massive relief that sa was all normal. My TSH was low but my FT3 is normal, which could mean I have hyperthyroidism so got to go back for another blood test.

Loopy how's the 2ww? I think I'll test on the 3rd this month, are we close again this cycle?

Vx
  • Options
    Hi Vass, yes we're close again this cycle. I put myself down for the 2nd July but I think AF is due on the 5th cos I ov'd later this month. I had my 2nd peak today so not officially in the 2ww just yet.

Maximo hope ur cycles settle down soon, let us know how ur hubby's gets on with the test results, keeping FC for u.

I've got a cold and sore throat so not in the mood for bding tonight to be honest :roll: hopefully I'll feel better later xx
  • Options
    Hello,

I'm out for this month, please could you change my date to 18th July? Thanks.

Hope everyone is getting on well. Wish I could stay and chat but report writing is calling!
  • Options
    Sorry she got you Chicken_Soupuk. Hope the report writing goes well x
  • Options
    Dates updated ladies - let me know if anything needs changing.

Maximo - my reflexology lady said because of how irratic my cycles were, she would recommend once a week for the first 4 weeks and there after every other week then down to once a month. Although saying that she said she would never pressure anyone in to do more than they can afford.

SianUK11 - i've tried AC before but still haven't managed to get my cycle below 52 days. not sure if it's just because i was only taking two capsules a day and it says two twice a day. hopefully with everything i'm taking this month and the reflexology i can have a shorter cycle.

Ideal dream would be to have a normal 28ish day and then i'd be in with a chance to to get my much longed for BFP just in time for our 1st wedding anniversary image xx
  • Options
    Thanks for the good wishes ladies. Not been back from the doctors long and we have to wait till next week for the resulta arggghh!!! Thanks for replies about reflexology, i need to get ir booked Now, will try and go as often as us recommended Cos all i want os nt cycles back, well for a start anyway! Hope everyones tuesday went well x
  • Options
    I'm out for this month ladies image

Better try harder for next !!

xx
  • Options
    Sorry she got you YummyMummy27 FC for next month.

Ladies do you think its important to bd on the last high? I'm full up with the flu, managed to bd on both peaks but don't think I'm well enough to bd again tonight. I hope it won't ruin our chances for this month... x
  • Options
    Morning all!

Loopy013, I have sent an email to the doc telling him what I am taking - will let you know if I get a reply! Sorry to hear you are full of flu, I think if you have BD'd on your peak days that should be okay. If I am right in thinking peak days are when you get the LH surge and high is estrogen?! I just think if you are not feeling well you might not really enjoy BDing and you don't want to lose the fun, am I making any sense?!

Maximo I think you are doing the right thing by keeping it quiet especially if you are already getting hints. A colleague of mine told everyone that he and his wife were trying and every month he was asked ???????any news???????? and it took them just under a year.. I don't think I could cope with people asking me all the time. I'd feel pressured, so I haven't told a single person! Although bizarrely am feeling tempted to tell my old manager!

Vass when will you be going for another blood test, can the thyroid affect ttc? How's the 2ww going?

Chicken_Soupuk sorry AF got you, I hope the report writing is going well and keeping you distracted!

NowTrying I can't imagine having a 52 day cycle. Is it pretty regular 52 day cycle or does it vary? I hope you do manage to get them down. When is your anniversary?

YummyMummy27 sorry AF got you, hope you're okay!!

xx
  • Options
    yummymummy - sorry af got you, FC for next month.

sianUK11 - oh no, if it was a regular 52 day cycle i'd be happy but i've had 50, 82, 51, 64, 97. just hoping for some regularity at least!! Our anniversary is 10th July.

maximo - hope the reflexology goes well when you dcide to give it a go. i have to say i'm really enjoying it, i just find it so relaxing which i think helps me massively.

FC we all move over to a DI forum soon ladies, i think we all deserve it after lurking in here for some time now.. it's only fair after all image xx
  • Options
    Sianuk11 thanks for the reassurance, I'm feeling a bit better now but spoke to DH and I don't think there's anyway seduce him tonight lol thinking he's feeling a little stressed out with all the bding requests - just said he doesn't want to let me down.

NowTrying yes definitely agree we all deserve to be in a DI forum soon, FC. Do u think we should start a new thread ladies as this one has gone a little quiet?

XX
  • Options
    i was thinking the same thing loopy, do you want to start the next one? xx
  • Options
    Hi NowTrying,

Yes more than happy to start the new thread but what shall we call it? Ohhh I'm quite excited to be starting the thread xxx
  • Options
    What did the E.B. stand for? X
  • Options
    I think it was for Easter Bunny - so I was wondering about Summer Holiday instead? What do u think? x
  • Options
    yeah that sounds good Loopy, i'd exchange my summer holiday for a BFP!! :lol: xx
  • Options
    Now Trying - Love the thread title I'll set it up now x
  • Options
    Hi Everyone the NEW 'I'd exchange my Summer Holiday for a BFP' thread is now set up to carry on from this one. Hopefully a new thread will start the BFP's rolling in again - hope to see you all there! xx