Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

E.B Thread Part 4 - Trying for a 2012 baby

Replies

• Options
    Now trying, it's so hard when people get pregnant so easily! I understand how you feel. My close friend announced her pregnancy the day my af arrived then a work collegue a week later image That was hard enough and I don't have long cycles!
  • Options
    Hiya

Sorry not been on in a while, just so fed up with this waiting for af to arrive.

It's now 6 wks since d&c after mc and still nothing have had more than 2 weeks with ewcm every day but have no clue what's going on. Definitely not pg as been holding off on bd until after af.

Loopy I am the same and decided what the hell and booked a wee unplanned holiday for me, dh and DD. I figured we needed it more than I needed to save.

I have also joined ww so I can obsess about something else.

Xx
  • Options
    Morning ladies

pinkchickuk2 have you thought about temping? very cheap and reliable way to know if/when you have ovulated.

I have finally ov'd! My chart today has told me it was 5 days ago so very pleased, I had a 26 day cycle last month so should get af on monday FC!!

I too am now thinking about summer holidays and when/if to book. I though you could not fly in the 1 & 3 trimester, am I wrong?

We think we will leave it till a late booking xxx
  • Options
    Millipop, CONGRATULATIONS!! just read on another thread you got your BFP?? What has been your BFP story, any symptons etc??

Let's hope this is the first of many ladies xx
  • Options
    thanks!!

really hasn't sunk in yet.

i'd decided to do no early testing this month but was unfortunatly seduced in superdrug by a pack of FR!

even though i was only 11DPO i felt different. no 'symptoms' like last month, which i now think were af symptoms rather than pg. only symptom was loads more cm after ov than usual.

so i tested and it came up BFP straight away with a clear line. so obviously did the other straight away and BFP too!

the tests came up just like when pg with my girls.

got another test today (from ?? shop!!) just to check, and another BFP!!

so excited but also scared.

hope there are loads more to come xxx
  • Options
    congratulations, it is such fab news xx
  • Options
    congratulations milliepop.

I so want this month to be my month. My friend gave birth early this morning to a little girl. I so want that to be me soon and I haven't even seen the baby yet!!lol.

Fingers crossed for us all that it will be our turn soon!! xx
  • Options
    Congratulations millipop lets hope it's the first bfp with loads more to come.

Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months.

Xx
  • Options
    Congratulations milliepop!
  • Options
    Ahhh milliepop congratulations! xx
  • Options
    thanks again!! got a CBD today (or as hubby has named it a robotest!) just to be sure.

PREGNANT 1-2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think i might finally be believing it now.

really hope there is good luck all round this month xxx
  • Options
    Yay milliepop - must be so nice to see those words! Wishing u a H&H 9 months x
  • Options
    Afternoon all, how is everyone? Loopy how are you doing?

Today I have lots of ewcm... Wasnt expecting to see that just yet as I had worked out I'd ov middle of next week! Pretty sure the agnus cactus and starflower are helping image
  • Options
    Hi Sianuk11 glad the ac and starflower are working for u hun. Well AF arrived today so feeling a bit teary to be honest, we're onto month 10 now TTC it just feels like its never going to happen for us but I really, really hope it does soon. FC for ur BFP hun x
  • Options
    Oh hun, really sorry to hear that image The first day when af appears really sucks, someone said to me before that the hormones flying around dont help, I hope you feel better tomorrow. Glass of wine and bar of chocolate for you tonight!

Totally think you could do with that holiday now, get some chill out time..

xx
  • Options
    Ah sorry Loopy, hope you are feeling better today. Any news on the holiday? xx
  • Options
    loopy how are you feeling today?

how is everyone else doing, any nice plans for the weekend?
  • Options
    Congratulations milliepop!! Just back of hol n seen yr good news, u must be thrilled! X
  • Options
    Hi Sian & Vass, I'm feeling a little better. I spoke to a friend on the weekend and she's been TTC for 2 years she's on the IVF waiting list and she's yonger than me. It helped to reassure me that there are other people in the same boat and there is help if we don't manage it on our own. We're going to try for the next two months and if nothing, we'll book an appointment with the doctor.

Hope all u lovely ladies are doing okay.

Well, we've decided to book a holiday so I'll start looking in a day or two. I can't really wait to see what happens this month before we book it because I work in such a small team with a v.awkward boss so need to book the time off in advance. Really looking forward to going away so will start throwing myself into going to the gym for the next 6 weeks, hopefully that will take my mind off things.

Hope u all had a great weekend, what did u get up to? x
  • Options
    NowTrying please can you update my testing date to the 2nd July?? Thanks x