Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a January BFP!!

Replies

• Options
    Well folks I think that's me out for this month image the brownish discharge I have had these last few days has turned in to proper red bleeding and is much heavier so I would say AF is here. Trying to be positive about it as this is my first AF since my mc in December. We haven't really tried much this month so its not exactly a surprise at it coming and I feel that at least my body is getting back to normal and I feel in a stronger position now to try again x
  • Options

ah, rubbish news babypie - fc for your BFP in Jan xxx

• Options

sorry to hear ladies.

i am looking forward to this week being over, as my cycle is starting out very painful - waking me up during the night.  oh, well, here's to the next round!

• Options
    Hopefully next month babypie! Don't give up. x

Well today I've had a bitter taste in the back of my mouth all day, heightened when I have tea. Anyone else experience this? Pregnancy symptom or something else??
  • Options

Jusy got my bfp!  I chucked the test in the garbage earlier when i saw it was negative and randomly pulled it out just now and saw the posotive!  i guess my instincts were right!  Only symptoms I've had are implantaion bleed on jan 3 and yesterday felt super sick for a couple of minutes after eating salad with thousand island dressing lol.  Lots of cm the last few days too (so sorry tmi!) I wish all you the best of luck for a Jan BFP like me image

• Options
    Do another one jan just in case!!! Xxxx
  • Options

Jan3 - I meant to say earlier when I saw your message - do it again just in case.....if it was longer than the recommended time, it might be an evap line.

xxx

• Options
    I concur with the above! Hopefully it is a true result, but please do another to be sure.
  • Options
    Hi ya girls,

I havent been around on here for a couple if months and im back for some advice/thoughts. AF has left so just deciding whether try again casually and see what happens or start stressing with charting, opks, the works.... only prob is i really want to add to our family BUT dont want a due date oct-feb. As BPF taking longer than I anticipated and mother nature doesnt want to play ball with my ideal due months. What do I do?

Congrats to those who have bpfs since I was here last. And there seems to be alot of heart break. Sending you guys hugs xx
  • Options
    Congratulations Jan3 looks like you did just ovulate REALLY late, hope to join you in due in September this weekend x

Totally confused you have to decide wether to give it one lasting with a late September or early October due date or to wait which is more important to you?
  • Options
    Sorry af got u babypie.

Did u test again Jan3? Hope its bfp!

Totallyconfused I agree with micro, work out what means more to u.

Tinkerbell, I had metallic taste in my mouth during first few weeks of my pregnancy with my dd.

I'm testing Fri, been ss loads!
  • Options
    Hi im feeling very sad crying alot today as i am currently on cd 63 and just had bfn image . Just getting really frustrated nw surely af shud b here bt nw or a bfp i just wnt to get it over with. I didnt have this problem with my little girl? Any help plz. I came off bc in july first cycle 40 days second cycle 37 and third cycle 33. Im nw on cd 63 no af n bfns. Iv had severe cramping and headaches n so dizzy i lose balance on my feet im putting weight on yet diet hasnt changed and i keep gushing almost water. A few wks ago i had two streaks of blood in cm and nothing elae. Heeelp x
  • Options

chuckles, I'd go see you Dr, see if u can get some answers x

• Options
    Hi flee iv been bt she sed she doesnt no y af hasnt arrived there taking bloods on tues to check my fertility n sugar levels ive never gone this long before x
  • Options
    Chuckles hopefully docs shed some light on it after taken bloods taken x

Micro & Minieggs I know I shouldnt try and be choosy its just sis in law has announced shes expecting in Aug. No one knows we've been trying. Shes the type to kick off saying we're copying/stealing her thunder. Maybe another chat with hubby is in order and we'll just do what we want. If we were closer it would be wonderful to have cousins so close.

Anyone testing this weekend??
  • Options
    Im due to test this weekend! Af due fri or sat, im not hopeful though : (
  • Options
    Jan3 tentative congrats but I would test again just in case. I'm testing this weekend if no witch. Think I have symptoms but could just be wishful thinking and she is on her way.

Fc everyone x
  • Options

erm  . . . . . . . . .BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in total total shock!! But jsut got a very very strong positive on a first response. Feeling a bit nervous though as I am still awaiting all my test results and am very crampy. Eeeek praying it's a sticky bean! 

x

• Options

hey girls well i had my 'af' but unsure if its was actually normal. still have sore boobs, stitch like feelings and the odd cramp still. had bfn's tho. still cant put it out of my head tho. not convinced my af was normal it only lasted couple days and defo wasnt as heavy or sore as usual. it was also 3 days late.  and maybe i just dont want to believe negative results. ive heard of negative results early on but how long would this go on? surely im not i just cant let it go this month image

baby dust xxx

• Options
    Oh my gid congrats snugglenush!!!!