Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC after stopping pill..confused..

Replies

• Options

Liloujamais?i can see the faint line.have you tested again?

Tulip im so sorry to hear that i know how you feel :( its very sad and frustrated..you should go and see another gynae.im going to visit my gynae again soon to see why i havent become pregnany with clomid pills.big hugss to you tulip xxxx

• Options

christyanne  i just dont know how much more dissapointment i can take anymore, i cried my eyes out to my partner the evening of the day AF arrived. I just feel useless.
    i hope your gyane visit goes well, and i am wishing you the best of luck xx big hugs back xx 

• Options

Not yet but I'll test again tomorrow morning.

Dont know if 3 days of waiting will make any difference in my hcg levels but Im hopeful :)

ladies, baby dust to us all! Sending a big hug to everyone xxx

• Options

Liloujamais by now the test must look positive ;) keep us updated when you test :)goodluck xxxx

Tulip im in the same boat.i cried my eyes out to my partner too.i cried so much when af arrived because i was so positive last cycle.but if we loose hope it will never happen..we have to keep fighting until we wins :) xxxx hugss

• Options

i took a different type of Clearblue early test and this time I didn' see a line :(

big hug to all xxx

• Options

Liloujamais im sorry to hear that keep staying positive

• Options

How are you doing ladies?im 6 dpo today and this morning i experienced very very painfull lower abdomen cramps that i had to take paracetamols it was like ovulation pain but much worst

• Options

Good luck tulip ❤️❤️

i never got my2nd af so i am waiting for that one to try again

• Options

Hi all, I am 5dpo today. Hope you are all doing well xxx

• Options

Good luck, dear tulip!!

i'm keepimg my fingers and my toes crossed for you xxxx

I still haven't got my AF after that first time in September (when we were in sync haha) so I domt know what to do about these irregular AFs but hoping for some AF all day, every day!

• Options

Hey ladies my af had arrived again and yesterday i went to my gynae again and she told me that im ovulating perfectly with clomid but now the gynae is telling me that most probably is that my partner has low sperm count thats why im not getting pregnant.now he have to go and test his sperm.do you know what medicine they take when they have low sperm count?

• Options

No idea sweetie :(

i got my AF yesterday after a 66 day cycle. Im so irregular :(

I am getting a test done next week, where they check my tubes for leakage or damage (some contrast dye and ultrasound) to rule out any abnormalities

• Options

Hey girls ive been on microgynon 30 for about two months now and i stopped taking it about 3 days ago , me and my boyfriend had sex yesterday and day before ( sorry for tmi) and he ejaculated in me. Was wondering if i could possibly get pregnant from that or would this be to soon? has anyone else been on microgynon and experienced Pregnancy like symptoms after coming off ? I feel sick constantly and even the slightest of smells will cause me to throw up. Im soo confused xx

• Options

Emmie5656 Hiya, it is possible you could be pregnant that quickly but they say it does take 3 months for the pill to get out of your system completely. 

I am due for AF tomorrow, hope everyone is doing well! I have been having cramps so not feeling very hopeful but will see what happens. Had a bad week this week so far, more people announcing there pregnancies and when they are expecting their bundles of joy on facebook and it just makes me upset and teary. Hoping for the best xx 

• Options

Hi all, hope you are doing well. My AF arrived for me end of last week, not giving up though going to keep trying. 

It is so annoying how frustrating this has been, I cried it all out to my OH over the weekend but not going to let it get me down. 

Wishing you all lots of luck xx 

• Options

Hey tulip im sorry for you!i really wish to you to get pregnant very soon..but we cant decide these things :/ im cd 12 today waiting fot my ovulation but im really relaxed right now because im tired of being sad

• Options

Hi christy anne, i did private message you a few weeks ago. Not sure if you received it or not? 

I'm on CD6 today and AF has finished. So we are close together cycle wise this month christyanne!

Wishing you lots of luck this cycle xxx

• Options

I'm on my 2nd day of my fertile window :)

partner and I decided to try every 3rd day.

hope that's enough!

• Options

Hi tulip im sorry  i havent noticed that you messaged me..i have send you pm back ;)

Liloujamais im wishing you lots of luck.i think the best is to babydance every other day.im not ttc this month im just taking it as it comes.

baby dust to you all xxxx

• Options

HI guys after stopping my pill 3 day in to my pack I have finally got my AF today 8 weeks later cramps are terrible but happy I can start tracking