Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 3

Replies

• Options

That's amazing news Jessica! Is it a well known band? I love a bit of metal! I'm older now but used to go to download festival when I was younger- those were the days!! ๐Ÿ™Š

You're so lucky to live in a village! i grew up in London and I tried moving to a quieter place a few years back and lasted 18 months before I needed to move back! My husband isnt a London boy though and I had to drag him here literally. he would love to live in the country and I'd love to be able to live in the country without the desire to be near noise! Lol.

Aw that's lovely mummy2! I hope I don't get huge red stretch marks but I am extremely pale and I do have little silvery ones on my thighs already. I know it's vain but I just had a fear of getting more of them before I even got pregnant :-( xx

• Options

Emmy they're called glamour of the kill, but they've toured with the likes of papa roach and other metal bands. Played download a few times too.

we are going to be moving back out to a village when I get pregnant too. I prefer being in a village. Although I would move to London in a heart beat.

i don't particularly want stretch marks either. but I would ear my stripes with pride if I get them.ย 

Xoxo

• Options

Mine were red now look.....image

I was 6st before my little boy then went to 8st 12. I went back pretty much straight away. ย I was 7st 4 before this one and I'm already 7st 10 xx

• Options

i do love living in a village, it's nice and quiet and people oddly seem friendlier, my only issue is that I don't drive only my partner does so when he's at work which is every day but Sunday's I have to catch busses and there's only one bus that comes through the village into town a handful of times, but I said I WILL be driving before i have another baby so i best get to it๐Ÿ˜‚ I couldn't cope with living in a city I'm not a huge fan of crowds of people, was in London last week actually for a day out with some friends and hated the amount of people bashing into you and the tubes, too crazy for me! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah my stretch marks don't bother me either mummy2littleman, I'm very pale too and they've just kinda blended in, they didn't for about a year they was quite red but now there like hardly noticable, its not them that bothers me it's my mummy tummy that I still have ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Always had a flat stomach till I had Eric and now i hate it because of that reason, my plan is to have another so that the pregnancies are done and then get my body properly back into shape! Xx

• Options

You can't even see them! thanks for sharing, I feel better now! I wish I was 7stone but at 5ft 9 I don't think I've ever been below 10! i am comfortable with gaining weight i have just never liked stretch marks. i dont know why but it's like a fear!ย 

Jessica that sounds fab! What amazing news! โ˜บ๏ธ That'll make your day really special and memorable! โ˜บ๏ธ Xx

• Options

I had a flat tummy to before then I had to have my appendix out and I now have a indent just below my jean/pant line which I don't like I'm hoping his pregnancy will correct it :) also I have a scar from the key hole under my belly button so that's gonna stretch too. I'm debating to get a maternity belly bar or not :/ I hesrd it can rip out ๐Ÿ˜ท Xx

• Options

That's alright I don't mind sharing :) I'm only 5ft 2/3 i have always been really small and tiny but I was high risk in my last pregnancy because of my low bmi and I think I'm going to be this time too xx

• Options

My stomach and sides are covered in tattooes so they're probs gonna stretch out =\ but oh well.

awe u guys are getting me so excited haha

xxx

• Options

yeah I had a operation too before having our son, had to have my gallbladder taken out and every scar from it turn't into a stretch mark (possibly the worst ones) but the scar st the bottom of my belly button was fine it didn't turn into a stretch mark at all so you should be fine hun :) I have that "Line" too! I'm normally buying high waisted jeans to hide it lol xx

• Options

Ha ha i bet I won't know myself once I have a baby! my mum said when she had my older sisters they still made you stay in hospital for 2 weeks to do your exercises and learn to breast feed so that you left the hospital in the same jeans you wore before you were pregnant. That was in the 70s but i was a late baby and arrived in the 80s and by then all that was gone. She said the best thing to do is have baby, breast feed if poss as it pulls the tum in and then do the hospital exercises as soon as you can. My mum had 3 kids and no marks and my sis has 5, youngest was born when she was 41, and she still has no marks. They both swear by it xx

• Options

thats so funny, imagen if they did that now! Atlesst we would all leave the hospital looking fab again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i breast fed for 3 months which did actually help my belly to go down quite quickly but I didn't do any exercises stupidly so it's just a bit podgey now๐Ÿ˜‚ at the moment I'm on a very strict diet and also going to the gym to try and loose as much weight and to tone a little before I do fall pregnant whenever that is, so i won't have as much work to do after having the second baby๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ Xxx

• Options

I'm trying to eat healthily now to try and help fertility.ย 

Im not sure about breast feeding or not though. I was going to do it but I'm kinda thinking more of just formula now.ย 

Whats your thoughtsย 

xoxo

• Options

the idea of breast feeding freaks me out a bit to be honest. I will give it a go though as I want the baby to have the additional nutrients and also for me to have the added tummy exercise but I have lots of bottle fed babies in my family and they've all been perfectly healthy so I really do believe mums choice is always the right choice whether it be boobs or bottle!ย 

Im more worried about the size of the baby! I was 8lb 11 and hubs was 8lb 1 so could have a baby elephant to push out If our weights have any impact on the babies weight! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Xx

• Options

Well I was adamant that I wanted to do it, but then I thought about what if we're out in public or giving my OH a chance to feed the baby etc. So now I'm thinking formula.ย 

Maybe I should wait until I'm pregnant to start worrying about all this xoxo

• Options

I know I defenitly won't be breastfeeding for 3 months again that's for sure, it lovely because i thought it really bonded me with my son as I was happy that I was the only one that could feed him and I didn't have to share him (attached mother) ย but also hard work! because I was quite shy about actually doing it in public, before every time I went out I had to sit there trying to get milk out of me like a cow with a pumping machine ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ plus this time with a toddler and a new born would be pretty hard, but I'll do it for about a month I reckon!ย 

Dont worry Emmy my son was 8lb 9, so wuite big! But the pushing out part wasn't a problem at all for me, maybe because I had to have a epidural because he was back to back and I was in so much pain from like 2cm ๐Ÿ˜‚ So they advised I had one otherwise I wouldn't have been strong enough to push when It actually came to it! But for me my contractions was far worse than the actual pushing and the most thing I'm dreading for next time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆxx

• Options

Jessica I hope you are feeling better. I still feel ill. I've got netball tonight not sure I will play or maybe if I do it will make me feel better.ย 

I did a ov test about 11pm and it was negative. I'm so confused. But ovia shows Saturday being the highest fertile day so this weekend the bed will see a lot of action. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I felt a bit of cramps yesterday. Hoping I am ovulating.ย 

Xx

• Options

OMG I can't type I feel so ill, left side of head cheek n ear is throbbing. I did the ov test at 1 pm today and it was negative. I don't know what's going on.ย 

I need a nap so I think I will get my hot water bottle and go to bed.ย 

Xx

• Options

I'm not sure to brest feed or not I would like to try I had traumatic time with my little man so I wasn't able to he did latch once tho but he was also tounge tied witch makes it really hard the health visitor was surprised he even could latch xx

• Options

That is good to know then! So the contractions are worse than the labour...? lets hope I don't have a huge long labour then! :-)

I am definitely starting to feel hungry though, today I feel like I can't stop eating! Trying to stay healthy though by snacking on carrots and bananas but the overwhelming need to eat pizza in unbearable! I actually went and bought one but in the end made a spag bol and bought strawberries and blueberries for snacking.

Not sure if being hungry is normal but I certainly feel a lot more greedy! And the hunger pangs aren't gradual it is like one minute i am not hungry and the next minute I am ravenous! xx