Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 3

1454647484951»

Replies

• How is everyone getting on this month?? I need to wait a few more days until testing, I have this feeling that I am pregnant but I don't know why! Maybe it's just mind because we used concieve plus this month and everyone else that seems to have used it its worked so lol but emotions at the moment are all over the place, my partner said to me yesterday "what is wrong with you, I think you are defenitly pregnant" lol I had a driving lesson yesterday and I was doing something wrong and my instructor was just telling me what I was doing wrong and I was so close to just bursting into tears I was trying to hold it back so badly, how embarrassing 😂 I don't even no why because he wasn't being nasty or anything haha fingers crossed for me and everyone else this month!! Xxx

• How many dpo are you Mummytoeric? 

I'm 12dpo/cd31 today, i usually get AF on cd28 but cos i ovulated on CD18 i figured it'll come alil late. I have tried a more relaxed approach this month, but used conceive plus, just going with the flow and trying not to stress by not spotting symptoms, the only symptom i couldn't avoid spotting was sore boobs and cramps with the odd pull/twinge down below. In the last 2days I've had several naps which is unlike me, but that can be cos of stress in planning my aunts 50th. I gave in and did a test 9dpo BFN AND just shrugged it off. 

Still no signs of AF today so decided to do one with fmu, didn't see anything at first, and was like ok wait for AF then, left it sitting to wash my hands and as i was about to throw it in d bin something said look again.....

I'm 12dpo/cd31 today, i usually get AF on cd28 but cos i ovulated on CD18 i figured it'll come alil late. I have tried a more relaxed approach this month, but used conceive plus, just going with the flow and trying not to stress by not spotting symptoms, the only symptom i couldn't avoid spotting was sore boobs and cramps with the odd pull/twinge down below. In the last 2days I've had several naps which is unlike me, but that can be cos of stress in planning my aunts 50th. I gave in and did a test 9dpo BFN AND just shrugged it off. 

Still no signs of AF today so decided to do one with fmu, didn't see anything at first, and was like ok wait for AF then, left it sitting to wash my hands and as i was about to throw it in d bin something said look again.....

O

• Hello everyone!

We've noticed that this thread is getting super-long - which means it's getting harder and harder to load on some devices - and a lot fiddlier to keep up with.

So, if it's OK with you all, we're going to create a new thread, called Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 4 - which should be super-speedy and easy to load - where you can carry on your conversation.

We won't delete this thread, we'll just close it to new posts (so we don't have 2 convos going on at once!) and put up a link to the new thread so everyone knows where to head for.

Trust that all sounds OK and please do make sure you hit the green FOLLOW button on the new thread, so not to miss out. 

• Oh my!! Congratulations sharyoh! This gets me way more excited than I should be getting, purely because everyone that's using the conceive plus it seems to be making them pregnant first time using it! Pleeeeease be the same for me 🙏🏼🙏🏼  I don't know how many days I am past ovulation tbh Because my cycles have been so over the place lately that I don't know if i ovulate late or what because every month my periods been late so I'm not really sure and I've not been doing ovulation tests either... I did test this morning sneakly nd I swore I saw a faint line, so faint not even the camera could pick it up but then I don't know if it was in my head or not wishful thinking lol apparently according to Ovia app I'm due on on the 30th of this month so I will do a test then if AF hasn't arrived, fingers crossed! Also, I forgot to say I've been feeling the exact same as you hust said, tired, ocassional sore boobs and some cramps in my stomach! xx

• Wow congratulations sharyoh

• Hi everyone, here is your new continuation thread as promised. 

Please do head on over and continue posting there. 

We're going to lock this thread later today so peeps will hopefully spot this message and sharyoh's BFP! 

NEW THREAD! NEW THREAD! NEW THREAD! 

And may the new thread bring piles of baby dust to you all! 

• Thanks Danielle.

Mummytoeric, Thanks, again when Ovia says, they line wouldn't be so faint. Good luck