Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 3

Replies

• Options

Hi Daisy, I have to say I have I just carried on this moth every other month I have given up drinking etc but this month I just thought I am going to carry on with normal life until I get my BFP. 

Step daughters wedding is in June and I really want to get my BFP by then xxxx

• Options

I agree don't put your life on hold. Just carry on as normal. I hope you get a bfp by the wedding. Will be double excitement. X

• Options

Morning ladies! how is everyone?

ive had a sketchy few days of feeling quite sick but hungry- which is weird! But other than that I am good. Been looking at prams and clothes ever since mummy2 and Jessica shared their pics!! Xx

• Options

Hi Emmy, I will be a nightmare if I get my BFP my DH moans at me for all the shopping I do at the moment let alone start looking for Baby items.

Hope that you start to feel better soon.

I had a day yesterday of cramps so just waiting for AF to arrive (28 day cycle would be Sunday) but my last 2 cycles have been 26 days so thinking it will arrive today tomorrow.

I then going to give it another month of "not trying" Then really sit down with hubby to both try and work at it.

When are you testing mummytoeric? Daisy are you in the 2WW now too xxxx 

• Options

Hello how's everyone?!? So hard not to keep buying stuff lol I haven't brought anymore I have been good atm. Bit annoying as both hospitals didn't have me booked in with anyone no midwife nothing :( lucky my scan is the same and hasn't changed they are now having to fast track me as it should have been done weeks ago. I may have double scans now as well at both hospitals. All so confusingg and different from my first xx

• Options

Hey ladies. 

Lizzi ovia is telling me I have 10 days left to preg test. But it also telling me the that data I have entered is changing my fertile days. It's starting to annoy me now. My other app told me my ovulation day was yesterday so we dtd last night too aswell Monday and Tuesday.  I have no idea where we are going wrong. My ov tests have come out light so I don't know what's going on. I haven't got any preg tests at home and will not buy unless I miss af..

Also make cycle is over 30 days is that normal? (From day 1 of period to next day 1 of period) that's how I'm counting it. Is that right? 

image don't know if you can see this properly but this was just done at 2 pm today. I've stopped doing them in morning. 

• Options

Oh daisy sorry to hear you can't get s clear answer. This TTC is so confusing before we started I couldn't even remember when my AF was due now that's all I think about! 

How are you getting on mummytoeric are you still getting positive ovulation tests? Have you done any more pregnancy tests? 

mummytolittleman sounds like the left hand doesn't know what the right hands doing when it comes to booking appointment. 

Hope your feeling better Emmy xxxx

• Options

Hi all! Thanks lizzy I am feeling much better since I started eating only what I fancy :-)

Oh mummy2 that sounds terrible! We have been ok where we are but I read hospital reviews that people have experienced that too- I think you can't escape it any hospital it's the luck of the drawer but it's ridiculous as we rely on them to do the tests we need at the right time! Boo!

Daisy yes you're counting right, day 1 round to the day before the next day 1. I had 30 day cycles and I couldn't get a positive OV but I got my bfp so don't worry. Bodies are funny, I sometimes wonder if they just sort of do what they do but our hormones don't spike enough to show it xx 

• Options

Hi all, 

mummytoeric how are you have you tested anymore? Hope all those +ovulation tests were a good sign. 

Daisy how are you getting along in the TWW? 

xoxoxo

• Options

I done pregnancy tests but they've came back as negative so I just don't feel like I am pregnant sadly 😩 I'm due on tomorrow, if I don't come on for another week then I'll then do another test as don't see the point in buying anymore tests at this point because I don't think I am 😩 How're you getting on lizzy?? Xx

• Options

Hi ladies. 

Hope youre all well. 

ive been having lots of symptoms recently - sore boobs, bleeding gums, tiredness, nausea and worst of all cramping. I had the same when I was pregnant with my little girl so am pretty sure I'm pregnant. I will test on sat morning x

• Options

Hi Mummytoeric AF finally arrived this morning really feeling ready to give up now, DH just isn't supportive and I just can't handle the fact he already has a daughter xxx

• Options

Hey guys!!

lizzy sorry about AF. I can't even imagine how you're feeling as this is both mine and Adams first. It must be really tough =[

mummytoeric, let us know how you get on!! 

And welcome Maria! Fx for you 

xoxo

• Options

Stay strong lizzy, our time will come! 😊

AF was supposed to arrive yesterday but didn't and still no sign today, but I've also took some cheap pregnancy tests and they say Negative so I don't think I am pregnant... Just don't lnow what's going on! 

X

• Options

Bit of a TMI post sorry...

does anyone else suffer with constipation and bloating at ovulation?! I had my positive opk yesterday but honestly had to force myself to bd last night because I feel so gross. Got up this morning when I should be ovulating and I'm just as bad. How I'm meant to seduce my other half when I feel like a massive gassy whale is beyond me! 

just wondered if anyone else had this or if its just me! 

X

• Options

Hey ladies. I've been offline for a because the more I'm on here the more I symptom spot etc.etc.

I think I'm out this month too. Don't feel any difference in my body. AF due next week. Normally the week before I get all bitchy and sore boobs but I've not been getting anything. I feel normal lol. 

Lizzy I'm praying for your bfp soon hun. I feel when we give up and stop thinking about it it will happen. 

Willow, I'm gassy all the damn time. Lol. 

Ovia telling me 4 days till preg test but telling me my predicted period is 17th March.  My other apps telling me it's due 9th March.  Don't know what is going on. My hubs hates the apps. 

I'm waiting for my scan letter and hubs hospital appt. 

Good luck all. Xx

• Options

i think AF is coming today because I've got bad cramps down there 😩 

• Options

Can someone help me been having very wierd feelings, first of all I feel a lot of bubbling in my stomach, a lot of noises, a lot of wind! Stomach feels very different ! Especially when in the bath or lying down, I don't have regular periods as I have been off injection since october which is when it ran out, I had a period in November which was heavy! Nothing till about 2 weeks ago but it was very ligt and only lasted 4 days, today I had a tiny bit of spotting which was black in colour! Can I be pregnant 

• Options

Hi Gemma.  Have you done a pregnancy test? 

When is your next period due? X

• Options

Hey ladies how are you all? 

I'm having a fat morning while my son is at nursery. Scones clotted cream jam honey coffee. So fatty! !! Lol

My lower back is killing me this morning.I've been quite religious with checking basal body temp in mornings before getting out of bed. 

Tuesday was 36.53, Wednesday was 36.22. Thursday was 36.13 and this morning was 36.64.  It's really odd that this morning it has risen by .51 do y'all think I'm pregnant?

Happy Friday xxx