Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 3

Replies

• Options

Daisy! I really hope you are! When is AF due?

xoxo

• Options

9th March according to 2 apps but ovia telling me 17th March.  So a bit confused in this part of woods atm.xx

• Options

Does bbt get higher still if you are pregnant then? 

fx daisy Xx 

I'm 3 dpo, so keeping an eye out for symptoms - I know we definitely bd for 3 days before and during ov so hopefully one of the swimmers will make it and we'll have a sticky one! 

• Options

Just a update ladies AF still hasn't arrived and it was supposed to arrive on Monday last week so I shall buy another test tomorrow! xx

• Options

Hey ladies. 

Good luck mummy to Eric. Xx

I'm so emotional today and have been past few days. I get like this just before AF.  It's due Wednesday I think.  I feel so weak I can't be bothered doing anything.  

My sis in law came to stay for the week because I live with her parents and today as she was leaving we were talking and I told her I'm not all with it as I'm due on af I kept burning stuff.  Burnt the brownies burnt half my dinner. Really could have a massive breakdown! And she said she she is 4 days over due on her af. So I asked her the obvious q of could you be pregs and she said I don't know so I'm assuming she must be trying she only got married in October.  Don't have a close enough relationship with her to be discussing that. But I felt worse when she said I don't know. Cos if she is and I'm not I'll just want to crawl into a corner and hide. 

On the upside we have booked flights in may and I realised it's around my fertile days so hopefully dtd everyday while away.

One of my friends told me to just book a hotel in the UK around my fertile days to get away from the home as I live with in laws. But we haven't had a chance.

Sorry for  long post.  Thank For reading. Xx

• Options

Mummytoeric fingers crossed hope you get you BFP tomorrow, keep thinking positive daisy, I know what you mean though I always try to get DH away if I can around the fertile window! xxxx

• Options

Good luck everyone!! Daisy I can imagine how hard that must be for you. But I agree with the idea of just getting away even in the UK!! Have you booked to go anywhere nice in May? It'll hopefully do you the world of good. Or even better you'll be taking an extra passenger with you!! =]

xoxo

• Options

We are going cyprus in may. Looking forward to it. 

I hope so. But I don't feel any different so I doubt I'm pregnant this month. X

• Options

How are you  doing Jessica? I think you and I are very similar in due dates.  

Haley. X

• Options

Mummytoeric how did you get on? Xx

• Options

Hey Hayley! I'm not doing too badly, just crazy tired and feeling sick but not actually been sick. Other than that it's just I'm waaaaaaay emotional now. I've also just found out that I've got a free Quinny moodd pram! So I've been crying for happiness today!! 

How about u?

how's everyone else getting along 

xoxo

• Options

Not sure about the pram but I'm guessing by the reaction it's a good thing? 😄 I'm good Other than being tired I've not really had any symptoms do guess I'm lucky.

Waiting to hear result from mummy to Eric.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Haley x 

• Options

Hello ladies my been on for a while :) my 12 week scan went amazing and I'm due 18th September I now can't wait to find out if peanut is a boy or girl. Hope your all keeping well and remember DONT GIVE UP!! Xx

• Options

Hi all, 

hope you don't mind me jumping in on this chat.  We've been ttc for 6 months now after 7 years on depo. Tried normal pill to regulate cycle which didn't work so now trying Seven Seas. Started using ovia app after reading about it on here but I accepted a change to my fertile window which was a mistake. Does anyone know if you can undo the change? x

• Options

Hi Kelly, 

I think if you go to settings you might be able to change it on there? 2 weeks ago ovia changed mine too and I now it telling me my period is due on 17th instead of today which my other 2 apps are telling and today seems normal for my cycle. Maybe ovia telling the truth lol. 

I have started on ss trying for baby again. This is first week after 2 months off it.

Mummytolittleman that's soo exciting!! 

Xx

• Options

Hi...so haven't been on here to post in a while but have been comin on to read what everyone else has had to say....ive had sore boobs for the last few days and I'm due on Saturday so just done a cheap test and im 99% sure I can see a line...so if I am pregnant this will be our lil rainbow baby after our miscarriage in June....trying not to get excited but it's so hard not to....will re test in the morning...and see what the outcome off that it...ahhh so nervous x

• Options

Good luck Charley. Have you got a pic of your test. Shall we judge it lol. Xx

I'm due AF today but no sign yet. I haven't got any pg tests at home. So will wait a few days and get some if AF doesn't show. 

If ovia is telling the truth I will start on 17th then. 😕

• Options

I have taken a pic but it's one off those you can't see really well on a pic but in person it's their....I shall try and put up anyways and see what u think x

• Options

I think I see a reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy faint line. Good luck. Xxxx