Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Seven Seas trying for a baby Part 3

Replies

• Options

It is really faint and it was in the middle off the day and hadn't drunk much so I'm suprised theirs anything....will test in mornin and see....trying not to get excited lol x

• Options

So this is today's test....still 2 days before I'm due on...but think it's safe to say theirs def a line....x

• Options

Yes definitely a line. Congratulations Charley. 😃😃😃  

I found out yesterday my husbands sister who has been married only 4 months is pregnant. Little bit of me died inside. 😢😢 we have been trying for baby 2 for 2 yrs almost.

I am happy for her but jealous too. 

So no af for me today either. I think my cycle is so messed up if I'm not pregs.  I'm going to buy pg tests in a bit. Might try the superdrug own brand. 

Told my husband I'm going to buy pg tests and he said chill out its only been one day you are over your period. 😧😧. He will never understand what I'm going through because I don't cry in front of him. 

Xx

• Options

Thank you...

I totally understand how horrible it is to find out others are pregnant...Our lil baby should have been born in January but we had a mc in June....but my friend found out she was pregnant in January and it devastated me and obviously I was so happy for her especially after she was told she would never have children but it still hurt...

It honstly will happen don't give up...

Good luck x 

• Options

Congrats Charley!!

aww Daisy I just wanna give you a big hug! =[ the super drug ones are deffo more sensitive, but the boots strip tests are as well!! Fingers crossed for you. Men will never understand 

xoxo

• Options

Thank you Jessica.

Is it the superdrug value test or superdrug early test? 

I didn't go this morning.  Came straight home from drop off. Really not feeling anything today. Had a funny feeling all night after hearing my sis in laws news. 😢😢.

No af today either. Maybe ovia is right and I am.due on 17th which really doesn't make sense.

• Options

Even their normal ones measure at 20 whatever's on the sensitivity. 

I can imagine it must be hard from your sister in law! we kinda know a couple who are trying and they have a kid already, and they've only just started trying in a very relaxed way, and they just seem to be one of those really lucky couples. Don't get me wrong they work super hard but they seem to get the lucky payouts  from it. And I said to Adam if they announced they was pregnant before us I would be heartbroken. I mean I would be super happy for them, but I would be heartbroken. so obviously  you trying for so long and it being a relative must really be hard for you. It'll get better though Hun! 

Keep Smiling!!!! 

Xoxo

• Options

Wow congratulations charleymumoffone! Here's our November Birth Club if you fancy taking a look...

• Options

Thank you Jessica. Xx

Hubs doesn't understand. He laughed at my childhood friend for getting preg 2 months after her wedding but when I told him about his younger sister he was like ohh that's good and seemed really happy for her. 

Passed me off when he did that. Clearly family are dearer than strangers aren't they!! 

Will see how I feel in the morning if I can be bothered to get a test to do on Saturday morning. 

X

• Options

Hi ladies, 

I'm new to this, not really sure what to say. 

I have been ttc for 14 months now with no luck at all and starting to loose hope, I have just started taking seven seas I started them 3 days ago beginning of my cycle and really hoping that they are going to help!!!  I have regular 35 day cycles and also using opk's still with no joy anyone have any tips,  it is nice to finally speak to ladies that are also going through the same as me. 

Good luck to all of you I really hope you all get your bfp's xxx

• Options

Hey Lori, 

Just a heads up...Ss might mess your cycle up. It did mine and I thought I was preg but 5 days later af arrived. This was when I first started them. I took them for 2 months and then stopped. But have recently started my 3rd pack. 

I got told to put 3 pillows underneath me after dtd. Need to source 3 extra pillows. Lol

No af still here. I have pain just above my pubic area. Feels like bladder but I'm hoping it's something to say it's a baby. Getting hopes up. 

I have had an idea. I might collect my morning wee in my wee pot and test when I get the tests from shops later. Can that work or not ladies??

• Options

Hi Daisy, 

Yes I have read a few posts about it messing up your cycle and that's the last thing I need really as mine are quite long as it is, I will give it ago though as I have tried everything else,yes I heard about the pillows I did try it for a while with still no joy I have a gynecology appointment on the first so hopefully they will do some test and make sure that everything is okay, how did you get on with collecting your wee,  when will you be testing fingers crossed for you I really hope you get your bfp xx 

• Options

Just got in from buying these. I collected at 5.30am and at 8.30am so will test both pots. 

I'm nervous. 🙈

Praying so hard for a bfp🙏

• Options

Aww Daisy I really hope you get it. I've been told that keeping the pee works fine!!! Let us know how it goes!!!!! And they're the same ones I got. When I did my first test on the boots ones, when i got the line, it was so faint u couldn't see it in a picture and u had to tilt it in the light. But after 10 mins it went darker. But that was when there was deffo a line already there. 

Good luck

xoxo

• Options

Just tested with the boots ones and they were both bfn. :( 

Just so angry right now!! 😢😢

• Options

Aww daisy! I'm so sorry!! =[

that really does suck!

xoxo

• Options

Sorry to hear that Daisy you will get you BFP soon hopefully keep my fingers crossed. 

I caved in and went to the doctors yesterday and said about previously having a few faint positives and got told it was my age and the body's way or sorting out the bad eggs from the good! Made me feel a lot better actually she is going to run some tests I have to wait till April now to try but that works for us. 

Many news mummytoeric? Xx

• Options

Oh Daisy I'm sorry to hear that horrible news, it's the worse feeling getting your hopes up and then when you don't come on and you get your hopes up even more for them to be smashed,  maybe if your ovia app is right and your not due af till the 17th there may still be a chance and that it is still just to early xx

• Options

Bloody gutted!! Just want to crawl away into a corner!!! 

Idon't know what to do anymore!! 

😢😢