Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just a chat with others who are trying to conceive too :) Part 2

Replies

• Options

It does get lonely doesn't it? I've told a couple of friends and my sister but no one else.... definitely not going to tell my OH's family until it happens. I was hoping I would catch straight away but I suspect it might take a while.... if only we started TTC when I was younger!

• Options

It took me 4 months with my second and I was 25 now 32 trying for my 3rd only first month ttc  my first I fell straight away but  been on pills nearly 7 years no so expecting  to take a little while 

• Options

I'm 30, this is the first time that we've actually been able to, we've always had something else going on, like me being at uni, career stuff, saving for a house... I just hope things stay stable for us jobwise and I get a BFP quickly! 

• Options

Fingers crossed for you will happen when meant to be have fun trying :) 

• Options

I love ur screen nme flyingspegetthimonter.. lol.. this a grt grp to b with fr sure.. all of us hve been secretly ttc without a lot of ppl knwing abt it.. v jsr vent it out in this forums.. welcome !! Im 30 too.. trying fr our 1st.. this mnth will b our 3 mnth ttc.. im curntly on cd3.. af arvd abt 3 days late.. tww can b so nerve racking.. v r here for u!! 

• Options

Welcome flyingspaghettimonster! image

I'm 29, me and hubby are trying for our first too. The waiting is the hardest part! Xx 

• Options

It is isn't it! I had a really weird cycle last month, AF was 6 days late, the waiting for that was horrendous. I was taking tests every day and I was actually relieved when AF came, because at least I knew! I have no idea when/if I ovulated in December anyway, so it shouldn't be a surprise. Much much more hopeful this month though, at least I know I ovulated image 

What CD are you scribble?

• Options

I'm on cd36 now. I usually have long cycles of 33-34 days but my AF is two days late. I'm not testing yet though cos last month I was a week late like you but it still showed up. Are you taking folic acid and stuff? Xx

• Options

I'm on CD 26 usually 23-24. I haven't taken a test. I started the seven Seas tablets this month and I think they have messed me up! So I'm holding out. I wish I'd of just stuck with folic acid. I've had period like cramps for the last two days so AF is prob on her evil way. X

• Options

Guys this is so hard! I feel like if i dont get a bfp ill have no hope left to carry on because i dont feel pregnant i just have a stomachache not period cramps but an upset stomach.

Ive been sleeping late theese past few days like at 2/3am and then around 4/5 i feel drained. I dont know if its the hormones making me tierd because even if i slept late before and slept for only 2-3 hours i would never be able to nap.

waiting till monday hopefully gona test again untill then the waiting games gone long enough.

hopefully preggers would be such a nice anniversairy present to hubby lol

sorry im writing so much cant really talk to friends or family about this and if you have read it till here thank you lol

• Options

Mnarllli don't worry about not feeling pregnant I didn't with mine and didnt have my sickness till I was 3 months   

• Options

what symptoms did u get with your child?

• Options

With my first I took a test after being a week late only new cos hadn't started af with second ok a test the day af was due and was postive just missed periods was my only clue of being pregnant 

• Options

Welll lets hope af stays away

• Options

I'm taking supplements which contain folic acid as well as loads of other stuff, think they're Tesco's own ones. I'm trying not to think about symptoms too much, since PMS and pregnancy are very similar! I say this.... though I still do symptom spot on the sly. Next week when I hit 9DPO, I'll probably start over-analysing every twinge :-/

• Options

Even if you get your AF, don't feel at a loss. I continued to have AF while pregnant with my first. I did not find out I was pregnant til 10 weeks in. No symptoms, nothing. He's now 5 year old. 😊

• Options

Girls, I really want to test. AF is suppose to be here the 3rd of February. BUT, I kind of want to wait too. I'm on CD25. 😬 

I started crying on my partner this morning and he asked me why I was crying. I literally had an emotional melt down. CM is white/milky and wet like, sorry for TMI. I don't even judge my cervix. It has a mind of its own. 😧

• Options

If you test now Addaye and it is bfn then at least you can tell yourself its because it was too early to test. And then test again in a week or something. Just so you stop thinking about it. Xx

• Options

True true! I've already tested twice but my partner was all test test test! After getting 2 bfn, which is what I told him would happen, it bummed me out. 😬 (why must he not listen!?)

I'm going to distract my mind and wait til at least after the 3rd! It's just 4 days away. 😥 4 long days. Hope you're well scribble! 

• Options

came off pill year and half ago been with my partner 6 years. Periods were all over the place at the start but eventually have calmed down now. 
    Period started 8th January ended 14th January very normal flow. We had sex on 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 and 24th i did a pregnancy test on 25th
    On 24th I started feeling very ill mornings are the worst I can barely wake up symptoms are...
    Major headache
    Hot an cold flashes 
    chills
    Loss of appetite
    Blocked nose
    Cough and bad chest 
    Feeling sick
    Aches in back and ribs

I was just wanting to know if I could possibly be pregnant or testing to early or not at all.....