Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just a chat with others who are trying to conceive too :) Part 2

Replies

• Options

Anyone taking seven seas trying for a baby? X

• Options

I'm not but might try some vitamins after this month 

• Options

I started them this month but worried they may have messed up my cycle x

• Options

H all, hope everyone's ok and not to stressed with this ttc malarcy?!  Quick question my af is due Sunday. About an hour ago I've started getting a weird stitch like pain in my lower stomach and slightly to my right and abit in my lower back. Any one else experienced this? Doesn't feel like period cramps. Had so many symptoms but done two test and both was negative xxx

• Options

It's so weird it's stopped now kinda but I'm getting kinda like pulsing pains in my right side ( on and of stabbing pains) xxxx

• Options

Could be a pregnancy sign Lauren, ligaments stretching or implantation. Test again when AF is due image

• Options

Is it not to late for implantation?  I am not 100% when I ovulated guessing it was 17th! Thanks for the reply I really hope the witch don't show! Xxx

Here's the symptoms I've had so far:

backaches, constantly hungry, couple of headaches, thrush for the first time ever, really bad cramping a few days after I think I ovulated, cravings for coca cola, boobs have grown, really white cm a couple of times last being 2/3 days ago, very gassy, tiredness xxx

• Options

Probably tmi but I have to keep going toilet to check if my af has arrived cos feels like somethings leaking xx

• Options

Is it watery cm that is the leaking feeling? That might be a good sign too because before your af your cervix is usually meant to be quite dry.

• Options

Before my AF this week I had that wet feeling a lot and very creamy cm -  probably best to work out what is 'normal' for you. Then if there is a change from your normal then that's a possible sign 

• Options

Yes my cm is clear and watery now. It just feels like my af is came but obviously when I go toilet it hasn't! Tmi but not dry down there lol thanks for your response. Ovia is telling me that I should have tested today xxx

• Options

Fx it's a good sign for you :)

• Options

I hope so :) will test again Sunday! I've got tesco cheapies atm will these show if I am pregnant or not? Xx

• Options

Tesco cheapies aren't the best but if you test when your period is late they should work. Good luck! Xx

• Options

Okay maybe I'll invest in some first response ones then! Thanks for your help girls xxx

• Options

Anyone still awake need some advice new to this been ttc for 2 years help very very faint test dont know if im hallucinating?

• Options

When is your af due?  

• Options

Post a picture 

• Options

Laurenxo

I've had the same thing! It feels like I'm leaking and I kept thinking for sure for sure af arrived but nope! And I have also clear watery cm and it's well after I've ovulated. Af is due next week. And yes I posted some similar symptoms which these lovely ladies informed me it sounded like thrush which was also my first time having that.

Fx for you huh!! 

• Options

That's good to know! Let's hope we both get our bfp!!!  Baby dust to you xxxx