Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Just a chat with others who are trying to conceive too :) Part 2

Replies

• Options

Took tesco cheapie BFN! Still no sign if af making an appearance, so you know what they say your not out till af shows! 

Baby dust to you all 

Ox

• Options

I am now 4 days late and took a first response test this morning and it was negative. I am so confused as I thought if I was late I would likely be pregnant, I have had lots of creamy cm and some nausea also my af is usually like clockwork so don't know what's going on

• Options

Maybe your hormone levels are just very low becca? 

• Options

I'm not sure. I was 3 days late and had a positive test with my little girl. I have made Drs appointment for Thursday to discuss as not sure what's going on and I keep going to the toilet expecting my af to have started

• Options

Ok so according to ovia app af was due a week ago exactly and another app says im 4 days late. I took the test yesterday starred at it then threw it away the something told me to go back and check so i did and this is what i sawimageimageimage

this was a superdrug test

• Options

Emma2531 seven seas trying for a baby messed my cycle and seemed to of givin me me bad ovulation pain, i was on them for a few months. I stopped last month and now only take folic acid x

• Options

On the last pic I can see a faint line 

• Options

I seeee a super faint line too..

Becca.. wait may b til ur af is a week late n get a beta hcg test done.. oh gosh.. i hope its ur baby playing hide n seek.. :)

• Options

Thanks chaitz me too. I am feeling crazy as I wondering I am pregnant but then I get a negative and get a cramp and think here's af and it isn't here. I have another first response test and will wait till Wednesday as that will put me 8 days late

• Options

Its soo nerve wrecking becca baby dust to you hopefully u are and we will both be on the same page and no silly period will come and break our hearts >< 

• Options

Thanks sj and chaitz hopefully i am not just seing things probebly gona test again on monday just incase af shows

• Options

Thanks EmmaLouLou, AF still not here so I'm going to stop taking them and just take folic acid. It's  So annoying! Really hoping AF doesn't show but I keep need to go to the loo to check. Wish I hadn't taken the SS now! 🙈 Xx

• Options

Hi ladies, I'm having (tmi) really bad gas pains today image  and my nipples are sore. Husband said they look bigger too but I'm not sure. AF is now late but I'm not testing yet as last month it was a week late (I still think because of pregnacare grrr). Good luck to all of us still waiting! Xx

• Options

I'm due Tomoz having pains like af is on its way x

• Options

Same here SJ..I'm alsodue tomorrow and I have that wet feeling down there which I feel before AF but nothing yet...pains/ cramps on both sides still there but mostly on left side...

MAnaarli I am hoping you get some good news soon xx

• Options

4 more days til the mean witch is suppose to show. 😬 My partner hasn't mentioned any more of pregnancy. Do believe he is bummed completely out. However, we have a different method we will be trying next month if I am not this month. 

Hope you lovely ladies get the results you want.

I'm thinking our babies don't want us to know and we are all secretly pregnant. 😋 

• Options

Lol i hope so Addaye!

• Options

Lol addaye cheeky babies already 

• Options

Hello, I'm new! My friend suggested I join as I've struggled finding a TTC forum I like, she used this one image This is our 2nd month of TTC and I'm 3DPO , CD17. I'm not liking this TWW business! I want to know now, shame there isn't a test that can detect a fertilised egg before implantation.... maybe I should invent one, I'd make millions!

• Options

Hi flying speghetti monster it does test your patience the wait but exciting too its  nice group nice to say how I'm feeling as I've not told friends or family that were trying for a baby