Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC baby number 1, looking for a buddy

Replies

• Options

Sorry meant the pains / cramps with no spotting! 

• Options

I hope that's the case! I've been tracking my cycles with Clue for almost 3yrs I think, and it's been pretty consistent. (As far as predicting AF anyway). I just started using Ovia a couple of weeks ago. 

• Options

Well good luck! I have never used any kind of ovulation prediction app / test, although might consider it further down the road if conception takes a while (and my cycles manage to regulate somewhat)

It's so confusing isn't it! Even if you have a relatively good idea about what is going on. The body just seems to have a mind of its own... 

• Options

Hey you guys,

My husband and I have been TTC for 2 years haven't been on any birth control and still nothing it's a depressing process believe me but hopefully you can become pregnant good luck!

• Options

4 days late thought I do a test and still negative!! 😢

• Options

Just wondering... How soon before AF is due can you do a pregnancy test & get an accurate result?

• Options

Generally 4 days for an accurate result 

• Options

Eims, it depends what brand you use really, I know the FRER is four days but the likes of clearblue digital needs a really high HCG so some people that have had postivie with Tesco and super drug etc get a negative with CBD. It took my friend 3 weeks after her last period to get a postive on CBD and even at that it only said 1-2 weeks x 

• Options

Thanks ladies. x

• Options

Starting to get A bit of blood now 😭

• Options

I'm 4 days, pregnancy tests are faint and I've just started spotting is there any chance.. Opinions!!!image

• Options

Hey ladies 

I hope you all don't mind me joining...I've been TTC for couple of months now u need some TTC buddies seeing that all our AF's are due around the same time! I wish all you lovely ladies the best and congrats to all that have had there BFP's and hopefully there will be more...

Wishing all you ladies the best 😊

HollyMay94 I do see a faint line congrats hun!

• Options

Not sure it's normal to be spotting??

• Options

It could be implantation hun 

• Options

Could be I just doubt it because the line isnt very strong I've got a blood test booked for Tuesday 

• Options

Morning ladies. How is everyone feeling today?  I'm 6dpo and not really feeling any different. Feeling meh! 

Hollymay I would test again in a couple of days and see if it gets any darker. Fx

Welcome Deejahh. All the ladies on here are lovely and supportive x

• Options

Welcome Deejahh and good luck!  

I have woken up still feeling a bit crampy and with slightly sore nipples again. No idea if it's AF coming or just more pill withdrawal. Argh getting impatient now! It feels like she's never going to come back... 

• Options

Hey ladies 

Thank you guys...I'm just sitting here  contemplating what to have for lunch/dinner lol and praying for a BFP... all while watching jamie Oliver 😄 

• Options

I'm sure your AF will show soon  sugarandspice85 don't stress out too much hun 😊

• Options

Haha Deejahh sounds like a fun day. I am also in the process of deciding what to have for dinner and getting ready to watch rugby / go to the gym. No waiting for a BFP on my part though as I'm not testing again until Thurs (although with any luck I'll have my AF by then and won't need to...)